H.E.A.T. stack and......

J

JayJo

Banned
Awards
I think HEAT stack + Adrenalean would be a nice stack!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't think you need anything with heat but if you are going to I would suggest something like plcar or even some good ole Lcarnitine.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sesamin
Slin Sane
EndoAmp Max for cort control

Game. Set. Match.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the combination, back in the day, was HEAT and AMP...

however, because of the reformulation, HEAT now contains a few similar ingredients to AMP leaving, basically, caffeine and 1,3-dimeth as being the only non-inclusive ingredients.

long story/short, as ryan mentioned above... you really don't have to combine it with anything. ;)

G

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Would a good Green Tea Extract like Nutra's TEAG-CG work well with HEAT?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would a good Green Tea Extract like Nutra's TEAG-CG work well with HEAT?
It would provided it's an uncomplicated green tea supplement with no wild additives or anything. :D

J

jdrannin1

Awards
If it were me, it'd be a toss up between Adrenalean by Driven Sports or Torch'd from Youth Addict.

Torch'd is the exact same thing as AMP. AMP + HEAT was a classic combo for a reason :)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
If it were me, it'd be a toss up between Adrenalean by Driven Sports or Torch'd from Youth Addict.

Torch'd is the exact same thing as AMP. AMP + HEAT was a classic combo for a reason :)
I Forgot about the ole' avant HEAT amp combo :evil:

G

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
How bout X-Factor? I was a thinking HEAT + X-Factor + Green Tea Extract + Carnitine stack

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
How bout X-Factor? I was a thinking HEAT + X-Factor + Green Tea Extract + Carnitine stack
:banghead: How about we come to the conclusion that anything stacked with heat would work well.....but as far as I'm concerned nothing else is really necessary.

J

jdrannin1

Awards
:banghead: How about we come to the conclusion that anything stacked with heat would work well.....but as far as I'm concerned nothing else is really necessary.
I couldn't have said it any better.

You have been officially de-negged :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a morning smolder application...and an afternoon HEAT dosing...thoughts?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a morning smolder application...and an afternoon HEAT dosing...thoughts?
Smolder should always be combined with a systemic fat burner for maximum effect.

Morning Heat Stack/Smolder and afternoon HEAT Stack would be more ideal.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smolder should always be combined with a systemic fat burner for maximum effect.

ahh, good to know...will def have to put some HEAT on my christmas wish list...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahh, good to know...will def have to put some HEAT on my christmas wish list...
It's 20 degrees here today and our furnace is broken. DEFINITELY wishing for some HEAT this way, too.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's 20 degrees here today and our furnace is broken. DEFINITELY wishing for some HEAT this way, too.
ahhah, poor sucka! maybe dude behind you has a sweater or at least a scarf you could borrow? :wave2:

Treb

Treb

Awards
I'm thinking of giving HEAT a try and adding Protocol to it. That's all I can budget for this time of year.

wasabiqueen6

wasabiqueen6

Awards

YES! That's exactly what I'll be doing once my order arrives in the mail tomorrow. :wink1:

J

jdrannin1

Awards
I'm thinking of giving HEAT a try and adding Protocol to it. That's all I can budget for this time of year.
Might be all you need bro. Toss in some cheap creatine mono and you'd be gold.

D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
What about Heat and Epi for recomp ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about Heat and Epi for recomp ?
Havoc wil provide an excellent partitioning effect that will definitely enhance fat loss. Should be a good stack.

D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Havoc wil provide an excellent partitioning effect that will definitely enhance fat loss. Should be a good stack.
Nice as I still have some Havoc left .. My heat came today so I will start this stack on Monday !

wasabiqueen6

wasabiqueen6

Awards
@TReb

AM says I can't reply to your PM unless i've had at least 7 post (this will be my 6th).

In regards to you message:

Training is going well, but with colder weather I have to push myself harder to go outside. LOL

However this winter it might not be a struggle. I tried out the smolder and HEAT stack yesterday and I didn’t have to layer my clothing before going to the gym. I wasn’t cold at all! I’ve heard good things about H.E.A.T. so I’m hoping it will at least match ALRI’s Venom. I haven’t found a product that’s been quite as effective… so far OEP has been the closest.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
@TReb

AM says I can't reply to your PM unless i've had at least 7 post (this will be my 6th).

In regards to you message:

Training is going well, but with colder weather I have to push myself harder to go outside. LOL

However this winter it might not be a struggle. I tried out the smolder and HEAT stack yesterday and I didn’t have to layer my clothing before going to the gym. I wasn’t cold at all! I’ve heard good things about H.E.A.T. so I’m hoping it will at least match ALRI’s Venom. I haven’t found a product that’s been quite as effective… so far OEP has been the closest.
I don't think Venom can be compared to HEAT, OEP was okay but I'm completely stim dead.......I'm still waiting for my HEAT to show :damnit:

wasabiqueen6

wasabiqueen6

Awards
I have a high tolerance for stims as well. 9cups of coffee daily + OEP (or whatever stim I’m running at the time) and I’m serene. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a high tolerance for stims as well. 9cups of coffee daily + OEP (or whatever stim I’m running at the time) and I’m serene. :)
My wife drinks 6+ cans of Low Carb Monster a day.

wasabiqueen6

wasabiqueen6

Awards
Ahhhh lo-ball! I used to drink those but, now I prefer to avoid artificial sweeteners.
If only they made them with stevia I’d buy them in bulk!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife can take 1 excedrin migraine and be buzzing for a good 5-6 hrs from the caffeine in it....
In the mornings it takes a lot of caffeine to get me rolling, but anything after 3pm keeps me awake late late late.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the mornings it takes a lot of caffeine to get me rolling, but anything after 3pm keeps me awake late late late.
me too and that's when I workout...caff + 1,3 dim is my BFF :love:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
me too and that's when I workout...caff + 1,3 dim is my BFF :love:
Same here...Thermogum is a lifesaver, as I can dose just enough to get me through a workout, and it wears off in 2-2.5 hours.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Wasabiqueen. Keep us posted on how you like the product. We love feedback :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Wasabiqueen. Keep us posted on how you like the product. We love feedback :)
Obviously, I'm not Ms.queen...but for 'kicks' for about the last 6 days or so, I've been doing a morning smolder application...and afternoon OEP (1 cap) dosing...I've been really diggin it...that smolder is some NICE working stuff...prickly heat, no lingering chemical smell...can wake up in the middle of the night feeling it (or anytime of the day where my core temp increases at any point)....and feel the 'band of heat' turning back on as I'm cooling down after working out on my way to work (24 hrs after the application mind you)...def feeling 'tighter' around midsection, partly could be mental from the heat/prickly sensation (and have been maintaining a strict diet), but it is an awesome compound....def beats the dmso/yohimbine/tyramine concoction I experimented with during college...and of course safer...and have also been using the Java lather soap to help exfoliate the midsection...also digging that...Tks G-myx!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Obviously, I'm not Ms.queen...but for 'kicks' for about the last 6 days or so, I've been doing a morning smolder application...and afternoon OEP (1 cap) dosing...I've been really diggin it...that smolder is some NICE working stuff...prickly heat, no lingering chemical smell...can wake up in the middle of the night feeling it (or anytime of the day where my core temp increases at any point)....and feel the 'band of heat' turning back on as I'm cooling down after working out on my way to work (24 hrs after the application mind you)...def feeling 'tighter' around midsection, partly could be mental from the heat/prickly sensation (and have been maintaining a strict diet), but it is an awesome compound....def beats the dmso/yohimbine/tyramine concoction I experimented with during college...and of course safer...and have also been using the Java lather soap to help exfoliate the midsection...also digging that...Tks G-myx!
never thought i'd see someone who likes using the ellipses more than me... :D

sounds like a decent combination that might not be all in your head; my experience with topicals is that very acute results are noticeable very quickly.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

sounds like a decent combination that might not be all in your head; my experience with topicals is that very acute results are noticeable very quickly.
mostly I find that the () helps with expressing 'inner thoughts' to make the narrative feel more 3-D to the reader (he ponders briefly and glances out the window)(notices 2 joggers trotting by) ;)
...I'd def say the effects I'm seeing aren't all in my head...I DO notice I'm less 'squishy' (and even skin tightening) on lower ab area, lower back area...Has anyone noticed if smolder will melt away 'butt fat' ? I tend to store BF like a typical female (lower body)...so alot of my fat is hovering on my 'arse'... :08:

kimboinatl

kimboinatl

Awards
I tried mixing HEAT with Thermogum, hoping for something like the old AMP + HEAT combo, and I think it was too much stimulation for me; I'm no stim junkie, though. Both products also contain piperine, so that may have had something to do with it.

HEAT + coffee is a very good combination, so if you already drink a lot of coffee you'll like the effects of that.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was just going to post that. Had Heat with a cup of coffee this morning and I was bouncing off the walls. Good synergy with caffeine

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried mixing HEAT with Thermogum, hoping for something like the old AMP + HEAT combo, and I think it was too much stimulation for me; I'm no stim junkie, though. Both products also contain piperine, so that may have had something to do with it.

HEAT + coffee is a very good combination, so if you already drink a lot of coffee you'll like the effects of that.
Bingo. The extra piperine amplifies the effects.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bingo. The extra piperine amplifies the effects.
Of all of the compounds I have studied in the last 2 years, Piperine is in my top 5 for most intriguing and diverse.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

mostly I find that the () helps with expressing 'inner thoughts' to make the narrative feel more 3-D to the reader (he ponders briefly and glances out the window)(notices 2 joggers trotting by) ;)
Ha! I do the same, but mostly to explain or further describe what i'm talking about while avoiding a runon sentence :)

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much of each? Heat and Thermogum is an amazing stack. Minimal Stimulation for me, but amazing focus/sweat.

kimboinatl

kimboinatl

Awards
How much of each? Heat and Thermogum is an amazing stack. Minimal Stimulation for me, but amazing focus/sweat.

It was my 3rd cap of the day, and it was 1 piece of Thermogum. Like I said, I'm not a stim junkie - I've actually avoided stims for a long time now (except for coffee) - but if you're used to stims it may be a great combo.