dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up the Smolder he other day
Whew...Smolder is restocked, but they only ordered around 100 units for the sale. Not going to make it through the weekend, I would think.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Got everything else but the Renegade Balm. Going to email Nutraplanet and get them to add a bottle for me.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I got Slin-Sane, Heat, and Protocol... Now waiting to either get the swole stack or transformation stack from AI on Friday!!!!! 50% baby....is unbeatable......

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys are the best. We promise to keep the deals coming. Also FYI DCP should start production next week. Hoping to have this bad boy ready by the end of the month. I myself need some bad as well :)

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
You guys are the best. We promise to keep the deals coming. Also FYI DCP should start production next week. Hoping to have this bad boy ready by the end of the month. I myself need some bad as well :)
Awww Sh*t.. Bring on the DCP.... Ive been waiting for that for a while!!!!!!!! Oh and please make that into a stack... HEAT+DCP+Slin-Sane= burning fat 24/7.... Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!! Please keep the deals coming.