dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After MUCH MUCH anticipation (4 years worth), Genomyx presents HEAT Stack!!

Since stock is on its way to Nutraplanet, figure it would be ok to post up the marketing writeup. Full writeup is being polished and will be up soon.

For those that LOVED the original, this is going to blow your socks off. This was Par and My first co-designed supplement, and the VERY first in the industry to feature Alpha-Yohimbine (aka Rauwolscine) a full 6 years before all of the "me-too" companies decided to pretend that this was somehow their innovation.

Nutraplanet is debuting the product combined with a Black Friday Sale at $29.99 a bottle, and will have stock by next Friday!

Attachments

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! :D and has Bergenin wow matt this is a BOMB!!!!!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
After MUCH MUCH anticipation (4 years worth), Genomyx presents HEAT Stack!!

Since stock is on its way to Nutraplanet, figure it would be ok to post up the marketing writeup. Full writeup is being polished and will be up soon.

For those that LOVED the original, this is going to blow your socks off. This was Par and My first co-designed supplement, and the VERY first in the industry to feature Alpha-Yohimbine (aka Rauwolscine) a full 6 years before all of the "me-too" companies decided to pretend that this was somehow their innovation.

Nutraplanet is debuting the product combined with a Black Friday Sale at $29.99 a bottle, and will have stock by next Friday!
WOW this looks KILLA well worth the wait... ANother winner on your hands with this one!!

TheKanezzi

Awards
Wow looks good!

I may have to add this to my cut coming up! I am planning CHO Cycle, 4 hypo caloric days, 3 hyper. HIIT on low days. Lol, my stack would be:

Clenviscerate
ALCAR
CLA
ALA
HEAT Stack (?)

Look good? I have a bottle of rasberry ketones, would they offer any additional benefit?

EDIT: I know that HEAT already has them, any additional benefits from the surplus?

Cheers

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds like i need to grab some of it for my bulk as i always add fat so easily..

Whats the cycling looking like? Max 12 weeks on with another 12 off or what do you recommend?

This coupled with DCP and Eviscerate smoulder and Slin Sane would just be rediculous.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow looks good!

I may have to add this to my cut coming up! I am planning CHO Cycle, 4 hypo caloric days, 3 hyper. HIIT on low days. Lol, my stack would be:

Clenviscerate
ALCAR
PLCAR
SLI-SANE
HEAT Stack

Look good? I have a bottle of rasberry ketones, would they offer any additional benefit?

EDIT: I know that HEAT already has them, any additional benefits from the surplus?

Cheers
IS IN BOLD

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow looks good!

Clenviscerate
ALCAR
CLA
ALA
HEAT Stack (?)

Cheers
Eviscerate also has RKs. You would not need any more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds like i need to grab some of it for my bulk as i always add fat so easily..

Whats the cycling looking like? Max 12 weeks on with another 12 off or what do you recommend?

This coupled with DCP and Eviscerate smoulder and Slin Sane would just be rediculous.
I have run this for months on end with no tolerance issues. Being non-stim, you should be good for at least 16 weeks, then maybe a 3-4 week break.

Also, if you run a search for HEAT/AMP combo, you will see that this has a huge synergy with something like Clearshot Concentrate.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have run this for months on end with no tolerance issues. Being non-stim, you should be good for at least 16 weeks, then maybe a 3-4 week break.

Also, if you run a search for HEAT/AMP combo, you will see that this has a huge synergy with something like Clearshot Concentrate.
Awesome!

I loved AMP and Clearshot both, definitely going to have to give this a go at some point.

TheKanezzi

Awards
I have no idea what PLCAR is lol.

Slin sane is not just glorified ALA?

Thanks for the info!

Dsade-

ok cool, no more rk for me

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Looks great! Now all we need is the release of some DCP! DCP + HEAT + Slin and some eviscerate on top = very happy and ripped dude :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea what PLCAR is lol.

Slin sane is not just glorified ALA?

Thanks for the info!

Dsade-

ok cool, no more rk for me
PLCAR is Propionyl-l-carnitine, the preferred form of Carnitine for skeletal and cardiac muscle to help shuttle LCFA into mitochondria to be burned as fuel. VERY effective.

SlinSane is not just glorified ALA, no.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only one I couldn't figure out that would be added was the bergenin, but I like the research that I just gathered after looking at the write-up.

IDK if it's been mentioned yet, but how many caps per serving?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't Eviscerate & HEAT together be a bit overkill?
Rather one or the other?

TheKanezzi

Awards
PLCAR is Propionyl-l-carnitine, the preferred form of Carnitine for skeletal and cardiac muscle to help shuttle LCFA into mitochondria to be burned as fuel. VERY effective.

SlinSane is not just glorified ALA, no.
Ok cool, so why ALCAR and PLCAR? Is there a synergy in using both of them?

Very cool about SlinSane, I take ALA more for its blood sugar controlling effect than for fat loss. I will have to try slinsane after I run out of this current ALA.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only one I couldn't figure out that would be added was the bergenin, but I like the research that I just gathered after looking at the write-up.

IDK if it's been mentioned yet, but how many caps per serving?
90 caps rather than the 270 micro-caps. We had to do this to maintain price integrity.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't Eviscerate & HEAT together be a bit overkill?
Rather one or the other?

Not at all...Eviscerate will free fatty acids from area of application, while HEAT Stack will increase the rate of burning systemically.

They work together to ramp up total fatloss as well as being able to direct the highest efficiency of fatloss to your chosen area.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Very cool about SlinSane, I take ALA more for its blood sugar controlling effect than for fat loss. I will have to try slinsane after I run out of this current ALA.
ALCAR is the preferred NEURAL form of Carnitine, and assists in wakefulness as well as informational processing. It is a potent neuroprotectant as well as nootropic.

I personally don't use them together but stagger them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

you can use both Slin-Sane + ALA but prepare to say bye bye to your insulin and Hello Pumps!!!

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Wow looks great!! I'm in as soon as NP gets it up for sale.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks great Matt!
Thanks, JJ...

Predator ordered stock as well, and we;re trying to figure out how to get him advance bottles without dying on shipping.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Thanks, JJ...

Predator ordered stock as well, and we;re trying to figure out how to get him advance bottles without dying on shipping.
Perfect! I hope Reggie has also ordered DCP, Protocol, Slin-Sane,... :)

And you know i'm the first one who gets his order in when they arrive. :D

Btw. Havoc is selling very well in germany. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect! I hope Reggie has also ordered DCP, Protocol, Slin-Sane,... :)

And you know i'm the first one who gets his order in when they arrive. :D
)
He did, but his quantities were VERY low. We haven't shipped yet, but if you want to let him know that he might want to increase his order then we know he will have plenty.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
He did, but his quantities were VERY low. We haven't shipped yet, but if you want to let him know that he might want to increase his order then we know he will have plenty.
I'll get in touch with him!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in touch with him!
He did take over half of the DCP run. Since it will likely be the last run with the old formula, they are going to fly!

JayJo

Banned
Awards
He did take over half of the DCP run. Since it will likely be the last run with the old formula, they are going to fly!
Good to know. In this case i'll buy at least 6 bottles. :D

TheKanezzi

Awards
you can use both Slin-Sane + ALA but prepare to say bye bye to your insulin and Hello Pumps!!!
Bye Bye to Insulin or gluscose? lol. How do pumps factor into this equation? Very interesting.

-------

Dsade, so you would drop the ALCAR and sub in PLCAR for my cut?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bye Bye to Insulin or gluscose? lol. How do pumps factor into this equation? Very interesting.

-------

Dsade, so you would drop the ALCAR and sub in PLCAR for my cut?

With products like SlinSane and Ala they drive more glucose into the muscles which allows for a bigger and better pump.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow what a huge response. Thanks guys for all the support. As you can see I have locked up the Master Mind Dsade and in return for his freedom he must continuously produce new and revamped Products for Genomyx. lol

DCP should be right around the corner.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Wow what a huge response. Thanks guys for all the support. As you can see I have locked up the Master Mind Dsade and in return for his freedom he must continuously produce new and revamped Products for Genomyx. lol

DCP should be right around the corner.
Great deal! lol

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Looks great!, It's on nutra's site and says "coming soon" at the moment.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best part of the HEAT stack is actually the mood elevation. It's hard to describe, but even while dieting, I seldom get cranky with regular dosing.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OMG!!!! Finally!!! The wife & I WILL be taking advantage of BLACK Friday!!! WOOT, frickin' WOOT!!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

jdrannin1

Awards
Chains work here too lol

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
I'm looking forward to the write up. Did you decide to keep the evodiamine in HEAT? I remember a while ago, you were thinking of reformulating it with raspberry ketones instead. This should stack nicely with the PPA I've been holding on to! Now I don't have to keep crying over not being able to find Alphaburn anywhere!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking forward to the write up. Did you decide to keep the evodiamine in HEAT? I remember a while ago, you were thinking of reformulating it with raspberry ketones instead. This should stack nicely with the PPA I've been holding on to! Now I don't have to keep crying over not being able to find Alphaburn anywhere!
I came up with a TRPV-1 complex, which includes Evodiamine, Raspberry Ketones, Piperine, and Capsaicin.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Gonna pick up at least two of these during the BF sale!

Wish i new if Protocol V2 was still going to be 24.99 for that sale :sad3:

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HEAT Stack just came up on NP.. at 59.99$!! Give me that 29.99$ NAO!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not at all...Eviscerate will free fatty acids from area of application, while HEAT Stack will increase the rate of burning systemically.

They work together to ramp up total fatloss as well as being able to direct the highest efficiency of fatloss to your chosen area.
How about an NP black friday combo sale of Heat/Eviscerate....? hmmmm? :wall:

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That would be pretty sick but Im not sure We have enough Betas to support another combo. Were already almost out of Betas :(

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
HEAT Stack just came up on NP.. at 59.99$!! Give me that 29.99$ NAO!
Yea came up yesterday at that. I'm sure it will change tomorrow for the pre-sale

Look forward getting my hands on a few of these

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I remember the old heat gave me some pretty interesting vasodilatory effects as well as some fullness *everywhere* , I take with the addition of the Coffee bean and the RK it will make for the same if not better.