H.E.A.T. Stack short writeup

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Answers

I'm looking forward to the write up. Did you decide to keep the evodiamine in HEAT? I remember a while ago, you were thinking of reformulating it with raspberry ketones instead. This should stack nicely with the PPA I've been holding on to! Now I don't have to keep crying over not being able to find Alphaburn anywhere!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    that BD/SM fetish of yours is finally revealing itself, eh?
    I'm not hiding it anymore
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ejg700 View Post
    I'm looking forward to the write up. Did you decide to keep the evodiamine in HEAT? I remember a while ago, you were thinking of reformulating it with raspberry ketones instead. This should stack nicely with the PPA I've been holding on to! Now I don't have to keep crying over not being able to find Alphaburn anywhere!
    I came up with a TRPV-1 complex, which includes Evodiamine, Raspberry Ketones, Piperine, and Capsaicin.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

This product looks stellar!

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Gonna pick up at least two of these during the BF sale!

Wish i new if Protocol V2 was still going to be 24.99 for that sale

6. Banned
    Answers

HEAT Stack just came up on NP.. at 59.99$!! Give me that 29.99$ NAO!

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Not at all...Eviscerate will free fatty acids from area of application, while HEAT Stack will increase the rate of burning systemically.

They work together to ramp up total fatloss as well as being able to direct the highest efficiency of fatloss to your chosen area.
    How about an NP black friday combo sale of Heat/Eviscerate....? hmmmm?

8. Board Sponsor
    Answers

That would be pretty sick but Im not sure We have enough Betas to support another combo. Were already almost out of Betas

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    HEAT Stack just came up on NP.. at 59.99$!! Give me that 29.99$ NAO!
    Yea came up yesterday at that. I'm sure it will change tomorrow for the pre-sale

Look forward getting my hands on a few of these

10. Senior Member
    Answers

I remember the old heat gave me some pretty interesting vasodilatory effects as well as some fullness *everywhere* , I take with the addition of the Coffee bean and the RK it will make for the same if not better.

11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Answers

Food Chem Toxicol. 2010 Mar;48(3):937-43. Epub 2010 Jan 12.

Chlorogenic acid exhibits anti-obesity property and improves lipid metabolism in high-fat diet-induced-obese mice.

This study investigated the efficacy of chlorogenic acid on altering body fat in high-fat diet (37% calories from fat) induced-obese mice compared to caffeic acid. Caffeic acid or chlorogenic acid was supplemented with high-fat diet at 0.02% (wt/wt) dose. Both caffeic acid and chlorogenic acid significantly lowered body weight, visceral fat mass and plasma leptin and insulin levels compared to the high-fat control group. They also lowered triglyceride (in plasma, liver and heart) and cholesterol (in plasma, adipose tissue and heart) concentrations. Triglyceride content in adipose tissue was significantly lowered, whereas the plasma adiponectin level was elevated by chlorogenic acid supplementation compared to the high-fat control group. Body weight was significantly correlated with plasma leptin (r=0.894, p<0.01) and insulin (r=0.496, p<0.01) levels, respectively. Caffeic acid and chlorogenic acid significantly inhibited fatty acid synthase, 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl CoA reductase and acyl-CoA:cholesterol acyltransferase activities, while they increased fatty acid beta-oxidation activity and peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors alpha expression in the liver compared to the high-fat group. These results suggest that caffeic acid and chlorogenic acid improve body weight, lipid metabolism and obesity-related hormones levels in high-fat fed mice. Chlorogenic acid seemed to be more potent for body weight reduction and regulation of lipid metabolism than caffeic acid.

12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    YES!
    My thoughts exactly! Sean has been wanting me to use this for a long time now, and I am definitely interested in something I can run as a staple

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Yep now watching both Predator in the UK and NP, got my bases covered on this one and BTW I'm LOVING eviscerate smolder!!!

14. New Member
    Answers

This stuff is going to be big time.

Just wait until y'all see the full write up.

This will be the new staple in fat loss programs.

15. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Good to see you here Marc. This is going to be huge for sure.

16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Answers

For those that were in on the ACE-Inhibitor/fatloss/endurance enhancement discussions over at Mind and Muscle...

Radical scavenging and angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitory activities of standardized extracts of Ficus racemosa stem bark.

Ahmed F, Siddesha JM, Urooj A, Vishwanath BS.

Department of Studies in Food Science and Nutrition, University of Mysore, Mysore-570006, India.

Abstract
    The present study evaluated the radical scavenging and angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitory activity of cold and hot aqueous extracts of Ficus racemosa (Moraceae) stem bark. The extracts were standardized using HPLC. Radical scavenging activity was determined using 1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl radical and angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitory activity using rabbit lung and partially purified porcine kidney ACE. HPLC profiles of cold aqueous extract (FRC) showed the presence of bergenin, an isocoumarin, while hot aqueous extract (FRH) was found to contain ferulic acid, kaempferol and coumarin in addition to bergenin. FRH showed significantly higher (p </= 0.01) radical scavenging activity than FRC and butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), consequently resulting in a significantly lower (p </= 0.01) IC(50) value than FRC and BHT. Both the extracts exhibited a dose dependent inhibition of porcine kidney and rabbit lung ACE. FRH showed significantly higher (p </= 0.01) activity than FRC with lower IC(50) values of 1.36 and 1.91 mug/mL respectively, for porcine kidney and rabbit lung ACE, compared with those of FRC (128 and 291 mug/mL). Further, a significant correlation (r = 0.893; p </= 0.05) was observed between radical scavenging activity and ACE-inhibitory activity. This is the first report on the ACE-inhibitory activity of F. racemosa stem bark suggesting its potential to be utilized as a therapeutic alternative for hypertension. Copyright (c) 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Do you have a Cliff Notes version of the above post??
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

18. Advanced Member
    Answers

any word on when the pre-sale will start ?

19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Just waiting on word from Darren....stock should be there Tuesday, which means it will basically ship right away after the weekend's orders.

20. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Soon as it starts Im going to the checkout. I already have Ghenerate and Heat in my checkout....I want to get some more slin-sane.. but ill get some more next week along with Recompadrol...

21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Soon as it starts Im going to the checkout. I already have Ghenerate and Heat in my checkout....I want to get some more slin-sane.. but ill get some more next week along with Recompadrol...
    The price on Slinsane next week will NOT be $14.99. That was added in error and as soon as I can get Darren on the phone it will be changed.

22. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The price on Slinsane next week will NOT be $14.99. That was added in error and as soon as I can get Darren on the phone it will be changed.
    Thats cool its always 19.99 at most places with an added discount. So its cool either way.. I have my one bottle of Slin-Sane to try. Im getting Recompadrol to stack. Slin-Sane+Heat+Recompadrol=no fat....lol

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Answers

Just picked up some heat.. The pre-sale is on !!!

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Answers

I'm about as excited for the new H.E.A.T. as the rest of you. I can't wait to get mine. I'll need it to minimize my usual holiday weight gain.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Full Writeup...H.E.A.T. Stack
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 06:34 PM
  2. CLOmega 3,6,9 - Writeup/FAQ
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 02:06 PM