H.E.A.T. Stack short writeup

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thanks, JJ...

Predator ordered stock as well, and we;re trying to figure out how to get him advance bottles without dying on shipping.
    Perfect! I hope Reggie has also ordered DCP, Protocol, Slin-Sane,...

And you know i'm the first one who gets his order in when they arrive.

Btw. Havoc is selling very well in germany.

2. Quote Originally Posted by JayJo View Post
    Perfect! I hope Reggie has also ordered DCP, Protocol, Slin-Sane,...

And you know i'm the first one who gets his order in when they arrive.
    )
    He did, but his quantities were VERY low. We haven't shipped yet, but if you want to let him know that he might want to increase his order then we know he will have plenty.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    He did, but his quantities were VERY low. We haven't shipped yet, but if you want to let him know that he might want to increase his order then we know he will have plenty.
    I'll get in touch with him!

4. Quote Originally Posted by JayJo View Post
    I'll get in touch with him!
    He did take over half of the DCP run. Since it will likely be the last run with the old formula, they are going to fly!

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    He did take over half of the DCP run. Since it will likely be the last run with the old formula, they are going to fly!
    Good to know. In this case i'll buy at least 6 bottles.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    you can use both Slin-Sane + ALA but prepare to say bye bye to your insulin and Hello Pumps!!!
    Bye Bye to Insulin or gluscose? lol. How do pumps factor into this equation? Very interesting.

-------

Dsade, so you would drop the ALCAR and sub in PLCAR for my cut?

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheKanezzi View Post
    Bye Bye to Insulin or gluscose? lol. How do pumps factor into this equation? Very interesting.

-------

Dsade, so you would drop the ALCAR and sub in PLCAR for my cut?

With products like SlinSane and Ala they drive more glucose into the muscles which allows for a bigger and better pump.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

8. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    With products like SlinSane and Ala they drive more glucose into the muscles which allows for a bigger and better pump.
    Ah, I see. Makes sense. Thanks to all!

Enjoy my measly reps!

9. Wow what a huge response. Thanks guys for all the support. As you can see I have locked up the Master Mind Dsade and in return for his freedom he must continuously produce new and revamped Products for Genomyx. lol

DCP should be right around the corner.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Wow what a huge response. Thanks guys for all the support. As you can see I have locked up the Master Mind Dsade and in return for his freedom he must continuously produce new and revamped Products for Genomyx. lol

DCP should be right around the corner.
    Great deal! lol

11. Looks great!, It's on nutra's site and says "coming soon" at the moment.

12. The best part of the HEAT stack is actually the mood elevation. It's hard to describe, but even while dieting, I seldom get cranky with regular dosing.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

13. OMG!!!! Finally!!! The wife & I WILL be taking advantage of BLACK Friday!!! WOOT, frickin' WOOT!!!

SEMPER FI!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Wow what a huge response. Thanks guys for all the support. As you can see I have locked up the Master Mind Dsade and in return for his freedom he must continuously produce new and revamped Products for Genomyx. lol
    Chains work here too lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  15. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    Chains work here too lol
    that BD/SM fetish of yours is finally revealing itself, eh?
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

16. I'm looking forward to the write up. Did you decide to keep the evodiamine in HEAT? I remember a while ago, you were thinking of reformulating it with raspberry ketones instead. This should stack nicely with the PPA I've been holding on to! Now I don't have to keep crying over not being able to find Alphaburn anywhere!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    that BD/SM fetish of yours is finally revealing itself, eh?
    I'm not hiding it anymore
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by ejg700 View Post
    I'm looking forward to the write up. Did you decide to keep the evodiamine in HEAT? I remember a while ago, you were thinking of reformulating it with raspberry ketones instead. This should stack nicely with the PPA I've been holding on to! Now I don't have to keep crying over not being able to find Alphaburn anywhere!
    I came up with a TRPV-1 complex, which includes Evodiamine, Raspberry Ketones, Piperine, and Capsaicin.

19. This product looks stellar!

20. Gonna pick up at least two of these during the BF sale!

Wish i new if Protocol V2 was still going to be 24.99 for that sale

21. HEAT Stack just came up on NP.. at 59.99$!! Give me that 29.99$ NAO!

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Not at all...Eviscerate will free fatty acids from area of application, while HEAT Stack will increase the rate of burning systemically.

They work together to ramp up total fatloss as well as being able to direct the highest efficiency of fatloss to your chosen area.
    How about an NP black friday combo sale of Heat/Eviscerate....? hmmmm?

23. That would be pretty sick but Im not sure We have enough Betas to support another combo. Were already almost out of Betas

24. Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    HEAT Stack just came up on NP.. at 59.99$!! Give me that 29.99$ NAO!
    Yea came up yesterday at that. I'm sure it will change tomorrow for the pre-sale

Look forward getting my hands on a few of these

25. I remember the old heat gave me some pretty interesting vasodilatory effects as well as some fullness *everywhere* , I take with the addition of the Coffee bean and the RK it will make for the same if not better.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CLOmega 3,6,9 - Writeup/FAQ
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 03:06 PM