PROTOCOL 2.0... Arrival is imminent.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New ingredient panel to go along with a new flavor... The introductory price must be seen to be believed. :D

Protocol: Advanced Recovery! NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA!

**New Delicious Cherry Flavor**

Research and empirical evidence have shown time and time again that immediately after weight training, taking advantage of specific physiological changes can exponentially accelerate changes in body composition and performance. With Protocol, not only will you allow your body to maximize the endogenous changes already caused by training, but you can actually create a perfect anabolic environment by driving your body’s nutrient storage and muscle protein synthesis capabilities to a new level.

Protocol was designed to be taken immediately after weight training to kick start protein synthesis and perfectly harmonize your body’s hormonal cascade priming it for a post workout meal or shake. Take a serving of Protocol right after training, wait 15 minutes and have a high carbohydrate, high protein shake or meal. For fat loss programs, take a serving of Protocol, wait 15 minutes and have an isocaloric (equal parts carb, protein and fat) mixed meal. The end result will be faster muscle gain and accelerated recovery, fully preparing your body for the next training session. On non-training days, take a serving 15 minutes before your first meal. See FAQ for multiple serving recommendations.

Protocol Supplement Facts

Serving Size: scoop (8.5 grams)
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
L-Leucine 3.25 g
Beta Alanine 1.5 g
L-Carnitine L-Tartarate 1 g
Agmatine Sulfate 250 mg​

Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS:
Natural & Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame K

zb126

Awards
  • Established
This looks awesome! How does it mix compared to the original? I would always add a little extra water to the bottle after finishing it and rinse down the last little bit :)

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Wasnt the oldfomula the same profile BUT with more

Protocol Overview (Old Fomula)

Ingredients (per serving) Dosage
L-Leucine 6.5g
Beta Alanine 2.0g
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 1.0g
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg

Protocol Supplement Facts (new Fomula)

Amount Per Serving
L-Leucine 3.25 g
Beta Alanine 1.5 g
Agmatine Sulfate 250 mg

I'm sure I'm missing something, Not trying to hate just want to get clarification

jaymode

Awards
  • Established

L-Leucine 6.5g
Beta Alanine 2.0g
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg

Amount Per Serving
L-Leucine 3.25 g
Beta Alanine 1.5 g
Agmatine Sulfate 250 mg

I'm sure I'm missing something, Not trying to hate just want to get clarification
The old had 30 servings and the new has 60 servings. I believe I've read 2 scoops is the new recommended dose. 1 scoop old vs 2 scoops new, you get double the L-Carnitine L-Tartarate and more Beta Alanine (2g vs 3g), while the Leucine and Agmatine content remain the same.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This looks awesome! How does it mix compared to the original? I would always add a little extra water to the bottle after finishing it and rinse down the last little bit :)
mixes very well... doesn't foam up as much as the lemon/lime. there will be some sediment that you'll have to swirl up to get down, but this tastes gnarly enough that you won't mind prolonging the serving... serious.

L-Leucine 6.5g
Beta Alanine 2.0g
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg

Amount Per Serving
L-Leucine 3.25 g
Beta Alanine 1.5 g
Agmatine Sulfate 250 mg

the new formula is designed to accommodate 2 servings/day, whereas the old formula's amount per serving was designed for one...

so, the old one offered the above (2g BA, 1g LCLT) at 30 servings/tub... while the new formula still accounts for 30 servings/tub but with increased BA (3g) and LCLT (2g) to account for efficacious doses of each. the leucine and agmatine servings remain identical.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
so, the old one offered the above (2g BA, 1g LCLT) at 30 servings/tub... while the new formula still accounts for 30 servings/tub but with increased BA (3g) and LCLT (2g) to account for efficacious doses of each. the leucine and agmatine servings remain identical.
Very smart move here, the extra LCLT is appreciated, dawg :cool:

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
mixes very well... doesn't foam up as much as the lemon/lime. there will be some sediment that you'll have to swirl up to get down, but this tastes gnarly enough that you won't mind prolonging the serving... serious.

the new formula is designed to accommodate 2 servings/day, whereas the old formula's amount per serving was designed for one...

Ahh makes much more sense now

Cheers !

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Very smart move here, the extra LCLT is appreciated, dawg :cool:
Agreed double the LCLT is always a plus. Looking forward to trying the new flavor.

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
Double the LCLT is quite the deal in the new formula :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This should arrive at Nutra today or tomorrow, and will begin shipping immediately.

Don't forget as well to stock up on your SlinSane for the Holiday season...it's coming in the same shipment.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll bite, just ordered the new formula together with some Java Lather and Banish. I hope Protocol is as good as I imagine (because if it's not, you'll hear about it). lol..

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exactly guys. The LCLT int this product is amaizing. Stacked with Leucine, Beta Alanine and Agmatine just screams recovery. 2-3 servings per day and you have pretty much hit the daily reccomended dosage for all Ingredients.

Taste is awesome. Im even positive we can turn the cherry haters :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll bite, just ordered the new formula together with some Java Lather and Banish. I hope Protocol is as good as I imagine (because if it's not, you'll hear about it). lol..
It's as good a you imagine.

BTW, I just checked the product page...that $24.99 price is an error. It's supposed to be $26.99 debut.

I emailed Nutra, and they said it will be fixed ASAP, but they will honor the posted price until then.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed 2 bottles. Is slin sane supposed to be up for sale now too? It still says its Out of stock.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmmm yeah its on its way with the Protocol Shipment. Let me email Nutra and see if we can get that changed. Good looking out.

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
Exactly guys. The LCLT int this product is amaizing. Stacked with Leucine, Beta Alanine and Agmatine just screams recovery. 2-3 servings per day and you have pretty much hit the daily reccomended dosage for all Ingredients.

Taste is awesome. Im even positive we can turn the cherry haters :)
When you said that we were going to use cherry for the new flavor, I was a little worried, but after having tried it your right, its very good. I'm not normally a big fan of cherry flavored beverages.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys slin-sane is back in stocl. Stock arrives tomorrow with the Protocol.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Tempted to pick some up, overkill on leucine with Modern BCAA (1 scoop pre/ 2 during)?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tempted to pick some up, overkill on leucine with Modern BCAA (1 scoop pre/ 2 during)?
nope... even if the proprietary blend contains a 2:1:1 ratio, that's still only 5g. of leucine per serving with the modern BCAA.

if you have the unflavored, you could even potentially throw a scoop, or serving, of protocol in with that to help flavor it, as well as add in BA/LCLT/agmatine.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
if you have the unflavored, you could even potentially throw a scoop, or serving, of protocol in with that to help flavor it, as well as add in BA/LCLT/agmatine.
Great Idea!! I have two tubs of unflavored modern bcaas and wasn't sure what I'd do with them. But I am going to use em with the 2 tubs of Protocol that I bought.

jdrannin1

Awards
Great Idea!! I have two tubs of unflavored modern bcaas and wasn't sure what I'd do with them. But I am going to use em with the 2 tubs of Protocol that I bought.
Nice. Let us know how you like the combo.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up Protocol and Slin-Sane!!!!!!!! Will be picking up more next week when HEAT goes on sale for 29.99

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to trying this, fellas! The Genomyx line is VERY impressive!

-John

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
Can't beat Genomyx products and services!

Also, cherry haters will be changing their tune when they start lapping up Protocol ;)