Gut Health

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Well so much for my PM dsade. Sorry. Didnt know I had to have a minimum number of posts


  2. Sorry to go off topic, but I cannot PM Genomyx Reps until I hit 7 posts. I didnt realize that so I apologize.

    Genomyx Protocol. I read in a forum that the dosing was incorrect on the labels and that the new labels will be accurate. This was in December. Can someone tell me EXACTLY what the dose is at ONLY 1 scoop?? I can look on nutraplanet, but its irrelevant if the info is incorrect
    •   
       


  3. 2 scoops equals 1 serving.
    Genomyx

  4. i want this!!.. subbed for info on release
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JakeVendetta View Post
    2 scoops equals 1 serving.
    yup, so 1 scoop would be...

    1.625 g of L-Leucine
    .75 g of Beta Alanine
    .5 g of LCLT
    125 mg of Agmatine Sulfate
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    yup, so 1 scoop would be...

    1.625 g of L-Leucine
    .75 g of Beta Alanine
    .5 g of LCLT
    125 mg of Agmatine Sulfate
    Yeah, not nearly enough for what I was lookin for. This would be an Intra for me. According to the dosing on Nutraplanet 1 scoop would be double these amounts. So to get the desired amount I would have to take 4 scoops. Not cost effective in comparison to what I am currently taking. I was looking forward to trying it. Damn

  7. Quote Originally Posted by No1Special View Post
    Yeah, not nearly enough for what I was lookin for. This would be an Intra for me. According to the dosing on Nutraplanet 1 scoop would be double these amounts. So to get the desired amount I would have to take 4 scoops. Not cost effective in comparison to what I am currently taking. I was looking forward to trying it. Damn
    4 scoops per day will last you 30 days.

    What are you currently taking?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    4 scoops per day will last you 30 days.

    What are you currently taking?
    I am taking Xtend. Like many others, I like it and it seems to be working. But I have heard many good things about Protocol from friends who have taken both and feel much better with Protocol. Im just hesitant now because of the dosing size in 1 scoop.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by No1Special View Post
    I am taking Xtend. Like many others, I like it and it seems to be working. But I have heard many good things about Protocol from friends who have taken both and feel much better with Protocol. Im just hesitant now because of the dosing size in 1 scoop.
    ahh I see, well for protocol the 'serving size' is supposed to be 2 scoops twice per day,so 4 scoops total. So if you do the suggested serving amount, you're getting:

    6.5 g L-Leucine
    3 g of Beta Alanine
    2g of LCLT
    500 mg of Agmatine Sulfate

    This product is a lot different than Xtend as they only share one ingredient, L-Leucine. Your friends probably feel much better with Protocol because of the BA, LCLT, and Agmatine Sulfate.

    Are you currently taking any supplements with BA, LCLT, or Agmatine Sulfate?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    ahh I see, well for protocol the 'serving size' is supposed to be 2 scoops twice per day,so 4 scoops total. So if you do the suggested serving amount, you're getting:

    6.5 g L-Leucine
    3 g of Beta Alanine
    2g of LCLT
    500 mg of Agmatine Sulfate

    This product is a lot different than Xtend as they only share one ingredient, L-Leucine. Your friends probably feel much better with Protocol because of the BA, LCLT, and Agmatine Sulfate.

    Are you currently taking any supplements with BA, LCLT, or Agmatine Sulfate?
    Protocol looks very solid!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Quote Originally Posted by No1Special View Post
    I am taking Xtend. Like many others, I like it and it seems to be working. But I have heard many good things about Protocol from friends who have taken both and feel much better with Protocol. Im just hesitant now because of the dosing size in 1 scoop.
    You are still getting the same amount in the tub of protocol. The scoop size is just smaller than what the label says. Basically go by the serving size on the label, 8.25 grams, which is 2 scoops (1 serving). There are 60 servings in the container. Take 1 serving pre workout and 1 post workout. I do this and love the reduced soreness (at times it is non existent).

  12. Glad to hear Gut health will be making a return i've yet to find anything that worked that way that stuff did, amazing product to say the least.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    ahh I see, well for protocol the 'serving size' is supposed to be 2 scoops twice per day,so 4 scoops total. So if you do the suggested serving amount, you're getting:

    6.5 g L-Leucine
    3 g of Beta Alanine
    2g of LCLT
    500 mg of Agmatine Sulfate

    This product is a lot different than Xtend as they only share one ingredient, L-Leucine. Your friends probably feel much better with Protocol because of the BA, LCLT, and Agmatine Sulfate.

    Are you currently taking any supplements with BA, LCLT, or Agmatine Sulfate?
    No I am not. I would be taking the Protocol 4 scoops intra workout as I already take a pre and a different post. If taking the 4 servings will give me the above dosing and will last 30 days, thats it, Im in and I'll go buy some today.

    And yes, The anticipation to the release of the new Gut Health is killin me!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Protocol looks very solid!
    Currently my favorite product
    Quote Originally Posted by No1Special View Post
    No I am not. I would be taking the Protocol 4 scoops intra workout as I already take a pre and a different post. If taking the 4 servings will give me the above dosing and will last 30 days, thats it, Im in and I'll go buy some today.

    And yes, The anticipation to the release of the new Gut Health is killin me!!
    Yes, the 4 servings will give you the above dosing and will last you 30 days I'm interested to hear what you think of it. If you could, for people in your same situation, post up a review/comparison to Xtend once you've ran through a tub to help people in the future thinking about trying out Protocol.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    Currently my favorite product


    Yes, the 4 servings will give you the above dosing and will last you 30 days I'm interested to hear what you think of it. If you could, for people in your same situation, post up a review/comparison to Xtend once you've ran through a tub to help people in the future thinking about trying out Protocol.
    I could do that, IF Genomyx wants to give me a special deal on Protocol and Gut Health V2

    Just kidding

  16. The material did not arrive in time to hit production before their move. We're looking at 6-8 weeks, however the price will remain consistent with the original product, at under $20 a month.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The material did not arrive in time to hit production before their move. We're looking at 6-8 weeks, however the price will remain consistent with the original product, at under $20 a month.
    its worth the waIT Matt
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The material did not arrive in time to hit production before their move. We're looking at 6-8 weeks, however the price will remain consistent with the original product, at under $20 a month.
    Thanks for the update

  19. DAng still waiting.... Ready for the stuff.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    DAng still waiting.... Ready for the stuff.
    Gut Health was good to me and definitely looking forward to its return, especially now that I am eliminating dairy 99% of the time (I say 99%, because there will be times when I might have something on a "cheat").

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee



  21. Coming soon

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post


    Coming soon
    Got to love the pretty new label - electric blue looks sweet
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  23. Quote Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post


    Coming soon
    Shmexy. Not gonna lie... I've been missing the blue a little bit.
    Genomyx Representative

    The Genomyx Fat Destroyer Stack... DCP + H.E.A.T. Stack... is now available!

  24. looking awesome

  25. Quote Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post


    Coming soon
    This cant come soon enough

  26. Waiting patiently for the Gut Health/ krill Oil combo.

  27. Thank god.

  28. Ooooooo Ahhhhh!!!

  29. Any update on release?

  30. Second that, can't wait to try it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Health Canada Approves Several Health Claims for Tea
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 05:35 PM
  2. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 11:18 PM
  3. Canadian Health Care vs US Health Care
    By CDB in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2005, 11:30 AM
Log in
Log in