Gut Health

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Well, for one thing you are subscribed to this thread - which will probably be the first place updated for release.

2. Gut Health has officially been ordered from production. Had some extremely lucky breaks, combined with tireless efforts from several people, not just me.

Countdown is in a few weeks.
    •   

3. is this a new strain

4. Didn't know there was such a thing. I'm getting old. I'm willing to try it so I'm not left behind.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Gut Health has officially been ordered from production. Had some extremely lucky breaks, combined with tireless efforts from several people, not just me.

Yeah rock on! Beat em up till we get it!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Gut Health has officially been ordered from production. Had some extremely lucky breaks, combined with tireless efforts from several people, not just me.

Nice looking forward to having this back !

7. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    is this a new strain
    The new version is a blend of 5 strains, handpicked by me to perform specialty functions -

Immune support
    Anti-inflammatory/relief of IBS condition
    Nutrient absorption and efficiency
    reinforcement of the mucosal membranes of the GI tract
    huge defensive actions against pathogenic strains of bacteria
    Lactose conversion/prevention of protein-related bloat and gas

It has been a long arduous process narrowing everything down and then finding suppliers able to meet my specifications.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The new version is a blend of 5 strains, handpicked by me to perform specialty functions -

Immune support

It has been a long arduous process narrowing everything down and then finding suppliers able to meet my specifications.
    I hope NP will have a Krillip Balance and Gut health stack!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Immune support

As someone with digestion issues, this product sounds awesome.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Thepaul7 View Post
    As someone with digestion issues, this product sounds awesome.
    DCP will always be my crowning pride, but this is now a close second.

11. This is the best news I have heard in a long time!

12. does this help with gas for just regular people that dont eat high protien diets.i know some one who has bad bad gas for no reasone would love to let this person try this.

13. Any info on release date??

14. Quote Originally Posted by No1Special View Post
    Any info on release date??
    Looking at around 3 weeks.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looking at around 3 weeks.
    Whats this looking like price wise? Any intro specials or pre-sales?

16. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Whats this looking like price wise? Any intro specials or pre-sales?
    We will know pricing sometime this week, for sure.

With the demand like it is (we're sold out of the first run via preorders) and the great price we expect, highly doubt there will be a first-run discount.

Keep your eyes peeled for some good stacks, likely with Krillipid Balance.

17. You meen yall are already sold out!??!? Dang..... SAve some for me.....

18. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    You meen yall are already sold out!??!? Dang..... SAve some for me.....
    I meant the retailers, including Nutra and Predator, have preordered almost all of the stock.

The demand for this product is unlike anything I've seen before, except for DCP.
  19. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We will know pricing sometime this week, for sure.

Keep your eyes peeled for some good stacks, likely with Krillipid Balance.
    That's more than fine since both are going to be staples of mine (krillipid already is). How long do you think it will be between runs? I wanna buy enough the first time to last me to the next.

20. Can't wait to get my hands on this!!
    I've read a lot of good reviews about gut health.

21. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    That's more than fine since both are going to be staples of mine (krillipid already is). How long do you think it will be between runs? I wanna buy enough the first time to last me to the next.
    The custom blending takes 6 weeks and production takes another 4 weeks. Probably 2-3 months between runs.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The custom blending takes 6 weeks and production takes another 4 weeks. Probably 2-3 months between runs.
    OK, thank you!
  23. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Can't wait!

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Cant wait. Want to make sure I get some of the new strain to compare to the original one.

25. Quote Originally Posted by No1Special View Post
    Cant wait. Want to make sure I get some of the new strain to compare to the original one.
    Strains...there are a total of 5 strains, and the total dosage will likely be around 4.5 billion CFU, almost 5 times more than v1.

2 of them are relatively new to the fitness/bodybuilding application and show excellent body recomposition properties, in addition to everything v1 did.

26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Strains...there are a total of 5 strains, and the total dosage will likely be around 4.5 billion CFU, almost 5 times more than v1.

2 of them are relatively new to the fitness/bodybuilding application and show excellent body recomposition properties, in addition to everything v1 did.
    Man I cant wait to try it. Hope it works. Im getting old. Stomach wont digest what it use too

Before I found some V1 gut Health, many people said to use Primal Defense by Garden of Life. That did absolutely NOTHING.

dsade, I have another question related to this. You will have PM shortly

27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Can't wait!

28. Woot woot! Im ready check book open!

29. Dsade, it is so great to have you back bringing the masses the great RPN supps of the past. And that's not to mention your with Genomyx, a company which I couldn't give enough praise to begin with.

Keep up the good work and keep bringing us AFFORDABLE supps that are genuinely USEFUL and worth our hard earned buck! Can't possibly stress this point enough.

30. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Dsade, it is so great to have you back bringing the masses the great RPN supps of the past. And that's not to mention your with Genomyx, a company which I couldn't give enough praise to begin with.

Keep up the good work and keep bringing us AFFORDABLE supps that are genuinely USEFUL and worth our hard earned buck! Can't possibly stress this point enough.
    Thanks for the kind words about Genomyx. We're all certainly glad to have Matt with us.
    Genomyx Representative

The Genomyx Fat Destroyer Stack... DCP + H.E.A.T. Stack... is now available!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Health Canada Approves Several Health Claims for Tea
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 06:35 PM
  2. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:18 AM
  3. Canadian Health Care vs US Health Care
    By CDB in forum Politics