Gut Health

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt,
Just ordered a few bottles off of t-gum. Any chance we will see the new variation from Genomyx soon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm hoping we have it out by February.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just sent the new formula off to manufacturer for pricing quote and samples. Let's hope we'll have finished product by February.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new formula is multifaceted, with organisms that specialize in protein/carb utilization (through ATP formation as well as the action og aminopeptidases), anti-inflammatory action, anti-allergic action, and affinity/support of healthy mucosal integrity.

This is going to be amazing and will not disappoint those of you who suffer from IBS and other inflammatory conditions that make life miserable.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
This is great news, I've got two months worth of the original left.

lina

Awards
This is going to be amazing and will not disappoint those of you who suffer from IBS and other inflammatory conditions that make life miserable.
Great news.I have UC and Gut Health really helps A LOT ...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news.I have UC and Gut Health really helps A LOT ...
I still get a ton of emails and PMs telling me how much Gut Health has helped people.

I'm glad to finally have this so close to rerelease, and with a quality formula.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping we have it out by February.
I still get a ton of emails and PMs telling me how much Gut Health has helped people.

I'm glad to finally have this so close to rerelease, and with a quality formula.
Glad to see this coming back.

Is there going to be more than one size? Or more to the point, what's the largest size you'll make?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see this coming back.

Is there going to be more than one size? Or more to the point, what's the largest size you'll make?
Initially we'll go with the 35 count (depending on how the new dosage fits the caps...might be a 70 count, 1 month), with later expansion to the 2+ month bonus bottle.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Initially we'll go with the 35 count (depending on how the new dosage fits the caps...might be a 70 count, 1 month), with later expansion to the 2+ month bonus bottle.
Cool, just wanted to check cause I like to have a solid supply of staple supps like Krill oil etc..

Hopefully you'll put up a good pre-sale price so I can stock up on 2 months of the 35ct.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Great new I'll be less stinky and less bloated!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
yay!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To again answer the question that I have been PMed 63 times in the last 3 days...

YES, Gut Health will still be extremely effective at both relief of IBS and other inflammatory/ulcerative conditions as WELL as reducing gas byproduct of high protein intake.

YES, the immune system enhancement will not only be as potent, but moreso.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can still find original gut health! Ha ha.. But Its pricey!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T-minus 6 weeks and counting.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try this dsade! maybe even be a tester. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to try this dsade! maybe even be a tester. :)
I'm expecting more dramatic results from this formula over the original. Definitely would be ideal for tester logs.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
To again answer the question that I have been PMed 63 times in the last 3 days...

YES, Gut Health will still be extremely effective at both relief of IBS and other inflammatory/ulcerative conditions as WELL as reducing gas byproduct of high protein intake.
No more dutch ovens for the little lady...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
What king of combination are we talking here?

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
my best mate has really bad heart burn when drinking burbon and eating do you think the new formula will help??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my best mate has really bad heart burn when drinking burbon and eating do you think the new formula will help??
Stopping the bourbon would work better. I would have to know more info about the cause.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm expecting more dramatic results from this formula over the original. Definitely would be ideal for tester logs.
I just found a bottle that I had put away - must be the original - and I'm going to start using this soon (no more yoghurt, especially since my body doesn't do dairy well). Will let you know how it goes, especially since I've started having "stomach issues" again (will be logging with the H.E.A.T Stack, DCP, and Eviscerate Smolder) - I have a feeling it will be a little treasure for one like me.

~Rosie~

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i've got 3 of the old verison in the post just now ;)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I would love for this to replace. all of the yogurt i have to eat every morning.... A really strong probiotic, like you said with antinflammatory. digestive enzymes. herbal support. blah blah. Im sure yall have considered this all. Im looking forward to making this an important staple for me sir.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love for this to replace. all of the yogurt i have to eat every morning.... A really strong probiotic, like you said with antinflammatory. digestive enzymes. herbal support. blah blah. Im sure yall have considered this all. Im looking forward to making this an important staple for me sir.
I may have to make it a staple as well - we'll see after a bottle (but Matt has never steered me wrong and his products work)!

No1Special

Awards
Hello. I have several bottles of the old version I would like to start taking, even though the new version is due to be released sometime soon. I also take Glycobol which I am seeing great results from. Does anyone know if these two might counteract each others' effectiveness?? Based on what I've read it wouldn't seem so, but I am not sure.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
They will not counteract at all. Gut health should be taken every day for life!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello. I have several bottles of the old version I would like to start taking, even though the new version is due to be released sometime soon. I also take Glycobol which I am seeing great results from. Does anyone know if these two might counteract each others' effectiveness?? Based on what I've read it wouldn't seem so, but I am not sure.
Absolutely not...they would be fine to use together.

No1Special

Awards
Absolutely not...they would be fine to use together.
Okay great, thank you. Is there an email address or sign up list to be notified when the new version is available?? I am wanting to buy some the minute its available

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay great, thank you. Is there an email address or sign up list to be notified when the new version is available?? I am wanting to buy some the minute its available
No doubt it will be mentioned here - Matt and Armando stay on top of things re announcements, especially about new products and the re-release of well-loved old ones, pretty well :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, for one thing you are subscribed to this thread - which will probably be the first place updated for release. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gut Health has officially been ordered from production. Had some extremely lucky breaks, combined with tireless efforts from several people, not just me.

Countdown is in a few weeks.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Didn't know there was such a thing. I'm getting old. I'm willing to try it so I'm not left behind.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Gut Health has officially been ordered from production. Had some extremely lucky breaks, combined with tireless efforts from several people, not just me.

Yeah rock on!:afro: Beat em up till we get it! :spank:

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

Nice looking forward to having this back !

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is this a new strain
The new version is a blend of 5 strains, handpicked by me to perform specialty functions -

Immune support
Anti-inflammatory/relief of IBS condition
Nutrient absorption and efficiency
reinforcement of the mucosal membranes of the GI tract
huge defensive actions against pathogenic strains of bacteria
Lactose conversion/prevention of protein-related bloat and gas

It has been a long arduous process narrowing everything down and then finding suppliers able to meet my specifications.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
The new version is a blend of 5 strains, handpicked by me to perform specialty functions -

Immune support

It has been a long arduous process narrowing everything down and then finding suppliers able to meet my specifications.
I hope NP will have a Krillip Balance and Gut health stack!! :mischievous:

Thepaul7

Awards

Immune support

As someone with digestion issues, this product sounds awesome.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As someone with digestion issues, this product sounds awesome.
DCP will always be my crowning pride, but this is now a close second.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does this help with gas for just regular people that dont eat high protien diets.i know some one who has bad bad gas for no reasone would love to let this person try this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats this looking like price wise? Any intro specials or pre-sales?
We will know pricing sometime this week, for sure.

With the demand like it is (we're sold out of the first run via preorders) and the great price we expect, highly doubt there will be a first-run discount.

Keep your eyes peeled for some good stacks, likely with Krillipid Balance.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You meen yall are already sold out!??!? Dang..... SAve some for me.....
I meant the retailers, including Nutra and Predator, have preordered almost all of the stock.

The demand for this product is unlike anything I've seen before, except for DCP.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
We will know pricing sometime this week, for sure.

Keep your eyes peeled for some good stacks, likely with Krillipid Balance.
That's more than fine since both are going to be staples of mine (krillipid already is). How long do you think it will be between runs? I wanna buy enough the first time to last me to the next.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get my hands on this!!
I've read a lot of good reviews about gut health.