Renegade

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Is Genomyx planning on coming out with Renegade lotion?? I'm almost out lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we're just waiting on labels.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
It seems to me that, provided pheromones work (and I am not 100% convinced), then a multi-angle approach would be the best option:

1) Use the Dial Magnetic bodywash (it's cheap enough at $4-5, and I have heard it smells good)

2) apply a pheromone product like Renegade (and again, at around $10 it's cheap enough to try)

3) eat a couple of stalks of celery as the logic that it increases pheromones is good, albeit not scientifically verified. Just make sure you buy the organic.

4) if you use hair gel, try one of those Got2B products with pheromones. They often go on sale at Walgreens. (BOGO at $4.99)

So for less than $20 you can try all of these things, which should provide a decent concentration of pheromones. It's cheaper than gambling on a tiny vial of something extremely expensive like AX or Athena brand products.

sounds good man! I actually thought of this and the pheromone wash when I saw the Dial Magnetic (http://www.dialsoap.com/fm-moistrich_bodywash.html) bodywash that has pheromones in it at the store the other day. Interesting to see it in a mainstream brand do this, but I highly doubt its anywhere near as potent as the Genomyx/RPN products. Kinda cool either way though!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used both products, Dial Magnetic and the Renegade.. The Renegade is FFAARRRR more concentrated and stronger but the dial does smell very good..

What id do is this..

-Wash with Dial magnetic makin sure to hit all the necessary points
-Rub Renegade on top of chest, neck, wrists
-Spray a good smelling cologne
-Have fun!!

This should make for a good night, i was able to do this once, and had a good night, noticed a change in a lot of people.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Ive used both products, Dial Magnetic and the Renegade.. The Renegade is FFAARRRR more concentrated and stronger but the dial does smell very good..

What id do is this..

-Wash with Dial magnetic makin sure to hit all the necessary points
-Rub Renegade on top of chest, neck, wrists
-Spray a good smelling cologne
-Have fun!!

This should make for a good night, i was able to do this once, and had a good night, noticed a change in a lot of people.
Yeah, thats what I figured about it being more concentrated :)

Sounds like I'm going to have to give your protocol a shot for some fun times! ;-)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, thats what I figured about it being more concentrated :)

Sounds like I'm going to have to give your protocol a shot for some fun times! ;-)

Definitely man! I had a fun time with it!