Eviscerate Smolder + FREE Java Lather Soap Stack!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Nutraplanet placed the order last night. Look for a restock...40 units is ALL that we have left of the beta - on Monday.

    As a side not, we picked up some induction equipment, which is making Java Lather (as well as Banish and Renegade soap) MUCH easier. We should be able to keep steady stock of all soap products through the Flawless Skin Couture line.
    when are you expecting the final version (6 oz-ers) to be available?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    when are you expecting the final version (6 oz-ers) to be available?
    First week of January. Not sure if we'll do a New Year's sale, as we have a significant DCP/HEAT Stack sale planned.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    First week of January. Not sure if we'll do a New Year's sale, as we have a significant DCP/HEAT Stack sale planned.
    well, well, coo-coo-ca-choo, Mrs Robinson....g-g-g-iddy up!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    First week of January. Not sure if we'll do a New Year's sale, as we have a significant DCP/HEAT Stack sale planned.
    DCP's coming back?

    I've been sitting on a bottle of that for almost 2 years.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Haha...love the avvy pic...is that you?

    Smolder before bed...woke up this morning scrub-adub-dub and it felt like I just reapplied the smolder.

    There is something about the smell....good stuff
    Thanks... yep it's me.

    Funny thing is I actually took that pic in the locker room at the gym. lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by wasabiqueen6 View Post
    Thanks... yep it's me.

    Funny thing is I actually took that pic in the locker room at the gym. lol
    You have that Jessica Alba thing going on
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Eviscerate Smolder + FREE Java Lather Soap Stack!
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 11:24 AM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Log in
Log in