Eviscerate Smolder + FREE Java Lather Soap Stack!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys you asked for Java Lather and now its back. Not only is it back, its FREE with every purchase of Eviscerate Smolder. 2 great products and one of them is free. This is super limited. We only send a certain amount of Java Lather for this promotion. Once its gone that sale ends :(

Genomyx Eviscerate Smolder + FREE Java Lather Soap Stack!: Discount Eviscerate Smolder + FREE Java Lather Soap Stack! Supplements

WHILE VERY LIMITED SALE SUPPLIES LAST, Receive a FREE Java Lather Soap w/ the Purchase of Eviscerate Smolder!

Each Stack Includes the Following:

1X NEW Eviscerate Smolder (Beta Version) (4 fl oz)

1X FREE Java Lather Soap (1 bar)
NEW Eviscerate Smolder: Topical Fat Loss Catalyst!

Eviscerate Smolder, like its meaner cousin, is designed to weld away unsightly fatty deposits from stubborn areas. SMOLDER features a lowered capsaicin content, to reduce the burning sensation. Eviscerate SMOLDER also incorporates several skin tightening ingredients as well as a boosted subcutaneous diuretic content to make results visible that much quicker.
Benefits:

* Burn Fat, but without the "Burning" Sensation
* Reduce Stubborn Fat Deposits
* Reduce The Appearance of Cellulite
* Enhance Definition
* Shed Excess Water
* Increase Vascularity

Don't Store Fat, Eviscerate it!
Java Lather: The Latest in Gourmet Skincare

Using only the finest ingredients effective at treating dry skin, helping treat scars and stretch marks, sun-damage, and other signs of aging, Java Lather's rich froth keeps skin soft and supple. With a sensual blend of coffee, latte, honey, and almonds, Java Lather will help wake you up in the morning and/or relax you in the evening.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I saw free and was like.... "nice"

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
how would you recommend taking this? before a workout, after, after shower? i recently purchased it and just need a good protocol. thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how would you recommend taking this? before a workout, after, after shower? i recently purchased it and just need a good protocol. thanks
You're going to want to use the Java Lather on the area you will be applying to. It has an aggressive exfoliation, which you want.

After shower, apply SMOLDER to the areas you desire effects.

Try not to apply right before workout, but 45 minutes is fine.

If you want a second application, spread it close to 12 hours apart.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
How much (size) of smolder would you recommend for this to last a good 3-4 weeks.

I have some DCP laying around and plan on doing a very aggressive cut between the holidays.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much (size) of smolder would you recommend for this to last a good 3-4 weeks.

I have some DCP laying around and plan on doing a very aggressive cut between the holidays.
For a full 4 weeks you will need two bottles.

When we increase to the 6 ounce size (the final version) you would only need one.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the quick response. Thank you

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
You're going to want to use the Java Lather on the area you will be applying to. It has an aggressive exfoliation, which you want.

Try not to apply right before workout, but 45 minutes is fine.

If you want a second application, spread it close to 12 hours apart.
thanks man! also, when using this, am i going to want to lay around shirtless until the moisture is gone? or is putting on a shirt after okay?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Man this **** is legit, I rub this on in the morning and I **** you not at 4pm when playing basketball when i get sweating i start burning like hell

its awesome all day

jaymode

Awards
  • Established

I am almost done with my first bottle of Smolder and the burn hadn't been there as much as the first few applications. Started using the Java Lather a few days ago and wow, the Smolder is back! I think these two products are really meant to go together.

By the way, Java Lather is awesome. I love the smell and it even works as an air freshener lol; everytime I walk into the bathroom, all I smell is Java Lather.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
how long would one (4 oz) bottle last roughly?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long would one (4 oz) bottle last roughly?
from what I read in a seperate thread...if applying 2x's/day, the 4 oz will last 2-3 weeks, of course factoring in how much you use per application...I'm curious if these beta versions (from what I recall reading from Rosie's review) still come with the pump spray...?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
from what I read in a seperate thread...if applying 2x's/day, the 4 oz will last 2-3 weeks, of course factoring in how much you use per application...I'm curious if these beta versions (from what I recall reading from Rosie's review) still come with the pump spray...?
No.

The betas come in a flip-top dispenser cap. Awaiting final pump bottles was one of the main reasons for the beta release in the first place.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No.

The betas come in a flip-top dispenser cap. Awaiting final pump bottles was one of the main reasons for the beta release in the first place.
Ah-ha, gotch ya! another few hours and I could have had my answer w/out asking...since I succumbed to my impulsive supp habit...and picked up a smolder/java combo on black friday...ya baaaahhhstuurrrdsss!!! :pirate:

jussst kiddin...much love 4 ya & Genomyx (no homo) :) now, if I were to have a left over pump spray from my GHenerate bottle (which I do)...and it were to fit on the smolder bottle...would you recommend using it? Is this smolder 'runny' enough to use the pump? I'd ruther 'spray n rub' than having inconsistent 'dime' sized rubbings...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
It places the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again!

I just do about a dime size on both love handles...proceed with about a nickel size for waist/belly button area.

Me...I wouldn't mess with moving it to another bottle.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Is there a typo or something with the current pricing on this stack on Nutra? I was pretty much ready to put an order in until I came back and saw the price. I'm in need of more Eviscerate and would really like to get at least two bottles but I'm kind of in dilemma now...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a typo or something with the current pricing on this stack on Nutra? I was pretty much ready to put an order in until I came back and saw the price. I'm in need of more Eviscerate and would really like to get at least two bottles but I'm kind of in dilemma now...
Best I can tell until they come in is that the Black Friday sale annihilated their stock, and they marked it up to keep people from ordering until they can get a restock.

I do have the last of the beta stocks available, and I'm sure we'll get an order today. Look again on Friday.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Best I can tell until they come in is that the Black Friday sale annihilated their stock, and they marked it up to keep people from ordering until they can get a restock.

I do have the last of the beta stocks available, and I'm sure we'll get an order today. Look again on Friday.
Gotchya. No biggie tho; gotta bunch of Java Lather stocked up but there's no such thing as too many JL's right? :nervous:

I'll just place an order for Eviscerate alone, still a great price for it by itself.

wasabiqueen6

wasabiqueen6

Awards
Java lather smells sooo GOOD! I'm loving it!

And clothes? Who needs clothes this Winter? All you need to do is layer on some Smolder, and you'll be nice and toasty for hours.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Java lather smells sooo GOOD! I'm loving it!

And clothes? Who needs clothes this Winter? All you need to do is layer on some Smolder, and you'll be nice and toasty for hours.
Haha...love the avvy pic...is that you?

Smolder before bed...woke up this morning scrub-adub-dub and it felt like I just reapplied the smolder.

There is something about the smell....good stuff

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet placed the order last night. Look for a restock...40 units is ALL that we have left of the beta - on Monday.

As a side not, we picked up some induction equipment, which is making Java Lather (as well as Banish and Renegade soap) MUCH easier. We should be able to keep steady stock of all soap products through the Flawless Skin Couture line.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet placed the order last night. Look for a restock...40 units is ALL that we have left of the beta - on Monday.

As a side not, we picked up some induction equipment, which is making Java Lather (as well as Banish and Renegade soap) MUCH easier. We should be able to keep steady stock of all soap products through the Flawless Skin Couture line.
when are you expecting the final version (6 oz-ers) to be available?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when are you expecting the final version (6 oz-ers) to be available?
First week of January. Not sure if we'll do a New Year's sale, as we have a significant DCP/HEAT Stack sale planned.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First week of January. Not sure if we'll do a New Year's sale, as we have a significant DCP/HEAT Stack sale planned.
well, well, coo-coo-ca-choo, Mrs Robinson....g-g-g-iddy up! :1244:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
DCP's coming back?

I've been sitting on a bottle of that:usa: for almost 2 years.

wasabiqueen6

wasabiqueen6

Awards
Haha...love the avvy pic...is that you?

Smolder before bed...woke up this morning scrub-adub-dub and it felt like I just reapplied the smolder.

There is something about the smell....good stuff
Thanks... yep it's me. :shysmile:

Funny thing is I actually took that pic in the locker room at the gym. lol

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks... yep it's me. :shysmile:

Funny thing is I actually took that pic in the locker room at the gym. lol
You have that Jessica Alba thing going on ;)