dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPN's final 50 units of Krillipid were just discount purchased by Nutraplanet. We are getting labels redone for Genomyx, and should have the product released by end of November.

In the meantime, can anyone else with experience with this product comment on erectile quality at standard dosage of 2 per day?

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
RPN's final 50 units of Krillipid were just discount purchased by Nutraplanet. We are getting labels redone for Genomyx, and should have the product released by end of November.

In the meantime, can anyone else with experience with this product comment on erectile quality at standard dosage of 2 per day?
havent noticed any difference and ive been running it for months on end, should i have?? does krill make it better

bigger bottles would be good too

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Is there something we should know about ED?

Are the Genomyx bottles gonna be opaque?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there something we should know about ED?

Are the Genomyx bottles gonna be opaque?
Some research I am running across, having to do with phospholipids, cell membranes, and erectile response.

Not sure if they are going to be opaque...the softgels are already very dark, protecting the product from UV light, and the feedback from comparisons favors the clear bottles on a shelf.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Some research I am running across, having to do with phospholipids, cell membranes, and erectile response.

Not sure if they are going to be opaque...the softgels are already very dark, protecting the product from UV light, and the feedback from comparisons favors the clear bottles on a shelf.
The clear bottles are attractive :boobies:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently this response is not limited to erectile tissue, but all NO responsive tissues. Fascinating stuff!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipids. 2010 Sep 17. [Epub ahead of print]

Elucidation of Phosphatidylcholine Composition in Krill Oil Extracted from Euphausia superba.
Winther B, Hoem N, Berge K, Reubsaet L.

Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, School of Pharmacy, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway.

High performance liquid chromatography-electrospray tandem mass spectrometry was used to elucidate the phospholipids in krill oil extracted from Euphausia superba, an emerging source for human nutritional supplements. The study was carried out in order to map the species of the choline-containing phospholipid classes: phosphatidylcholine and lyso-phosphatidylcholine. In addition, the prevalent phosphatidylcholine class was quantified and the results compared with prior analysis. The qualification was performed with separation on a reverse phase chromatography column, while the quantification was obtained with class separation on a normal phase chromatography column. An Orbitrap system was used for the detection, and pulsed-Q dissociation fragmentation was utilized for the identification of the species. An asymmetrical exclusion list was applied for detection of phospholipid species of lower concentration, significantly improving the number of species observed. A total of 69 choline-containing phospholipids were detected, whereof 60 phosphatidylcholine substances, among others seven with probable omega-3 fatty acids in both sn-1 and sn-2. The phosphatidylcholine concentration was estimated to be 34 ± 5 g/100 g oil (n = 5). These results confirm the complexity of the phospholipid composition of krill oil, and the presence of long chained, heavily unsaturated fatty acids.

PMID: 20848234 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

Far more complex than simply Fish Oil + phosphatidylcholine/serine and astaxanthin. Genomyx: Krillipid Balance should be available shortly.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
nice dsade my stash is down to the last 2 bottles

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To reiterate once again...Phospholipid forms of EPA/DHA are new molecules (actual chemical attachment). You cannot get the same effect from taking fish oil and either phosphatidylcholine/serine/inositol.

Guys...note the positive effects on PMS. If you don't have your women taking this, you are doing them a disservice.

Altern Med Rev. 2007 Sep;12(3):207-27.
Omega-3 DHA and EPA for cognition, behavior, and mood: clinical findings and structural-functional synergies with cell membrane phospholipids.

Kidd PM.

University of California, Berkeley, California, USA.
Abstract

The omega-3 fatty acids docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) are orthomolecular, conditionally essential nutrients that enhance quality of life and lower the risk of premature death. They function exclusively via cell membranes, in which they are anchored by phospholipid molecules. DHA is proven essential to pre- and postnatal brain development, whereas EPA seems more influential on behavior and mood. Both DHA and EPA generate neuroprotective metabolites. In double-blind, randomized, controlled trials, DHA and EPA combinations have been shown to benefit attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD), autism, dyspraxia, dyslexia, and aggression. For the affective disorders, meta-analyses confirm benefits in major depressive disorder (MDD) and bipolar disorder, with promising results in schizophrenia and initial benefit for borderline personality disorder. Accelerated cognitive decline and mild cognitive impairment (MCI) correlate with lowered tissue levels of DHA/EPA, and supplementation has improved cognitive function. Huntington disease has responded to EPA. Omega-3 phospholipid supplements that combine DHA/EPA and phospholipids into the same molecule have shown marked promise in early clinical trials. Phosphatidylserine with DHA/EPA attached (Omega-3 PS) has been shown to alleviate AD/HD symptoms. Krill omega-3 phospholipids, containing mostly phosphatidylcholine (PC) with DHA/EPA attached, markedly outperformed conventional fish oil DHA/EPA triglycerides in double-blind trials for premenstrual syndrome/dysmenorrhea and for normalizing blood lipid profiles. Krill omega-3 phospholipids demonstrated anti-inflammatory activity, lowering C-reactive protein (CRP) levels in a double-blind trial. Utilizing DHA and EPA together with phospholipids and membrane antioxidants to achieve a triple cell membrane synergy may further diversify their currently wide range of clinical applications

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had been having erectile issues the past couple of weeks. I started my Krillipid again on Saturday and have noticed that I'm waking up with erections again, which hasn't happened in a few weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had been having erectile issues the past couple of weeks. I started my Krillipid again on Saturday and have noticed that I'm waking up with erections again, which hasn't happened in a few weeks.
There is emerging evidence that KO restores tissue response to NO (which I've alluded to before) but I'm awaiting a definitive study before adding that to claims.

Probably a lot to do with both membrane fluidity (restoration of membrane-bound receptor activity) and cholesterol balance.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is emerging evidence that KO restores tissue response to NO (which I've alluded to before) but I'm awaiting a definitive study before adding that to claims.

Probably a lot to do with both membrane fluidity (restoration of membrane-bound receptor activity) and cholesterol balance.
I can definitely see cholesterol being a key element to this equation. I somewhat deviated from getting enough saturated fats in my diet and I think it sent my numbers down a bit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can definitely see cholesterol being a key element to this equation. I somewhat deviated from getting enough saturated fats in my diet and I think it sent my numbers down a bit.
IMO, anyone over 35, on ANY kind of cycle/PCT, or on TRT should be on a full regimen of Krillipid Balance.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, anyone over 35, on ANY kind of cycle/PCT, or on TRT should be on a full regimen of Krillipid Balance.
Would you suggest upping the does to 3-4 softgels per day in this situation?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you suggest upping the does to 3-4 softgels per day in this situation?
At most I would do 3. 1-1.5 grams a day has been shown to be effective.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
any eta for the new one with Superba brand

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 1-2 grams of fish oil simply for a fat source.
Cool, thanks for the response. I was planning on doing the same since NP has a good deal on some fish oil. It seems a lot more convenient than carrying a bottle of EVOO in my cooler box (the outside seems to always get oily no matter how hard I try to be neat/clean with it). Plus, the extra omega-3's couldn't hurt.