Heat??

cja1

Awards
Does anyone know how soon we will be able to purchase it. Is it worth the wait or should I just get another thermogenic

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IIRC, i believe matt mentioned an ETA over he next 2 weeks or so...

i do know that it's not too far behind the protocol release (which was available for shipping from one site last friday).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Production is this week...should be ready for presale by the end of the week and shipping by the end of next.

It is WELL worth it.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
niiice-when do we get a look at the final label

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Production is this week...should be ready for presale by the end of the week and shipping by the end of next.

It is WELL worth it.
Nice been looking forward to this !

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you've added (I think I accurately guessed 3 of the 5 additions). Any ETA for the new write-up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you've added (I think I accurately guessed 3 of the 5 additions). Any ETA for the new write-up?
Writeup will be posted at the same time that the presale goes up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
H.E.A.T. is an awesome product. I would never do a cut without it again. I'm glad I had gotten in on that Avant limited re-released of it a few years ago. It's great to see that Genomyx is bringing it back to the industry!

-John

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

It is WELL worth it.
Nutra getting this at a nice presale??

I'm running DCP and alpha burn again and would like to throw this in when my alphaburn runs out.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Will pre-sale be up this weekend?

thanks