RPN to Genomyz Products

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
I have been out of the loop for awhile, but since returning to training, I noticed that RPN is gone and Genomyx has picked up some of the old RPn products. I love RPN, so I'm looking forward to the return of some old favorites like Java soap and Eviscerate (now Smolder). What other RPN products will be making a comeback and when is the ETA?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Krillipid Balance, Java Lather, DCP and Banish are either on cue for this month, or early next month.

Atomic Meltdown is looking like January.

Some new formulas are going to take precedent over some of the older formulas that were purchased, though, like the PreWO and HEAT Stack.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Great! I can't wait for the return of these products!

Are some products like Renegade and Slick Pleasures a thing of the past?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great! I can't wait for the return of these products!

Are some products like Renegade and Slick Pleasures a thing of the past?
Ahh, Renegade...hell no. One of my favorite products that has a very high demand. We are just waiting on new labels and both will be back shortly.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is great. One question though, will Krillipid Balance be in an Opaque container this time?. The stuff works great, and bloodwork proves it!. It just worries me somewhat that when I open my bottles I can smell fish from 3 feet away!. Usually a strong fishy smell indicates the product has gone rancid.

Never had a problem though, so maybe its different with this product because its so much stronger than regular fish oil?.

Again, I LOVE this stuff!. Really I don't know why its not more popular. Maybe people are just more interested in Pre-workout products and "Pro-anabolics" these days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is great. One question though, will Krillipid Balance be in an Opaque container this time?. The stuff works great, and bloodwork proves it!. It just worries me somewhat that when I open my bottles I can smell fish from 3 feet away!. Usually a strong fishy smell indicates the product has gone rancid.

Never had a problem though, so maybe its different with this product because its so much stronger than regular fish oil?.

Again, I LOVE this stuff!. Really I don't know why its not more popular. Maybe people are just more interested in Pre-workout products and "Pro-anabolics" these days.
It's not the bottle. Krill oil is extremely fishy smelling (though oddly there are no burps at all) even freshly unpacked from the master cases before bottling.

Yeah, your average person is more interested in what will get them laid rather than what will make them healthy. Some of the Cholesterol improving numbers coming back are truly astounding, even at 1 gram a day...and it SHOULD be an integral part of every single cycle ran.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not the bottle. Krill oil is extremely fishy smelling (though oddly there are no burps at all) even freshly unpacked from the master cases before bottling.

Yeah, your average person is more interested in what will get them laid rather than what will make them healthy. Some of the Cholesterol improving numbers coming back are truly astounding, even at 1 gram a day...and it SHOULD be an integral part of every single cycle ran.

Yes, my Doctor was practically speechless when my bloodwork came back after taking Krillipid for about 3 weeks. I've only been taking it at the recommended dosage on the bottle. I don't think theres any need to take anymore that whats listed on the bottle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3