RPN to Genomyz Products

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.61%

RPN to Genomyz Products

I have been out of the loop for awhile, but since returning to training, I noticed that RPN is gone and Genomyx has picked up some of the old RPn products. I love RPN, so I'm looking forward to the return of some old favorites like Java soap and Eviscerate (now Smolder). What other RPN products will be making a comeback and when is the ETA?

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Krillipid Balance, Java Lather, DCP and Banish are either on cue for this month, or early next month.

Atomic Meltdown is looking like January.

Some new formulas are going to take precedent over some of the older formulas that were purchased, though, like the PreWO and HEAT Stack.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.61%

Great! I can't wait for the return of these products!

Are some products like Renegade and Slick Pleasures a thing of the past?
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by LJ57 View Post
    Great! I can't wait for the return of these products!

Are some products like Renegade and Slick Pleasures a thing of the past?
    Ahh, Renegade...hell no. One of my favorite products that has a very high demand. We are just waiting on new labels and both will be back shortly.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

This is great. One question though, will Krillipid Balance be in an Opaque container this time?. The stuff works great, and bloodwork proves it!. It just worries me somewhat that when I open my bottles I can smell fish from 3 feet away!. Usually a strong fishy smell indicates the product has gone rancid.

Never had a problem though, so maybe its different with this product because its so much stronger than regular fish oil?.

Again, I LOVE this stuff!. Really I don't know why its not more popular. Maybe people are just more interested in Pre-workout products and "Pro-anabolics" these days.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    This is great. One question though, will Krillipid Balance be in an Opaque container this time?. The stuff works great, and bloodwork proves it!. It just worries me somewhat that when I open my bottles I can smell fish from 3 feet away!. Usually a strong fishy smell indicates the product has gone rancid.

Never had a problem though, so maybe its different with this product because its so much stronger than regular fish oil?.

Again, I LOVE this stuff!. Really I don't know why its not more popular. Maybe people are just more interested in Pre-workout products and "Pro-anabolics" these days.
    It's not the bottle. Krill oil is extremely fishy smelling (though oddly there are no burps at all) even freshly unpacked from the master cases before bottling.

Yeah, your average person is more interested in what will get them laid rather than what will make them healthy. Some of the Cholesterol improving numbers coming back are truly astounding, even at 1 gram a day...and it SHOULD be an integral part of every single cycle ran.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's not the bottle. Krill oil is extremely fishy smelling (though oddly there are no burps at all) even freshly unpacked from the master cases before bottling.

Yeah, your average person is more interested in what will get them laid rather than what will make them healthy. Some of the Cholesterol improving numbers coming back are truly astounding, even at 1 gram a day...and it SHOULD be an integral part of every single cycle ran.

Yes, my Doctor was practically speechless when my bloodwork came back after taking Krillipid for about 3 weeks. I've only been taking it at the recommended dosage on the bottle. I don't think theres any need to take anymore that whats listed on the bottle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 12:55 AM
  2. For Sale: Lots of Nutrabolics Products (Miscellaneous Products)
    By soundcheck129 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 02:39 AM
  3. For Sale: MISC PUMP YOU UP PRODUCTS! (Miscellaneous Products)
    By bodybuilder19 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 06:30 AM