Eviscerate Smolder brown liquid??

DavidG

Awards
I received my evis smolder from nutra planet today and it looks like brown liquid (not solid like lotion at all), is this what it's supposed to look like?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received my evis smolder from nutra planet today and it looks like brown liquid (not solid like lotion at all), is this what it's supposed to look like?
Yes, Eviscerate Smolder is a lighter brown liquid - you don't need a lot, so don't use heaps.

DavidG

Awards
ok cool...I was expecting something more like a lotion, similar to PP's transdermals or something like that.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok cool...I was expecting something more like a lotion, similar to PP's transdermals or something like that.
Have you ever used the original Eviscerate? It's similar to that, but with a runnier consistency.

DavidG

Awards
No, never got a chance to before it disappeared...this will be my first experience with it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, never got a chance to before it disappeared...this will be my first experience with it.
Well, it's all the benefits of the original withOUT the extreme burn and water retention :)

DavidG

Awards
Well, it's all the benefits of the original withOUT the extreme burn and water retention :)
Definitely sounds good...just wondering, how are you measuring the dose with this stuff? I applied some today, but don't really know if it sounds as a "half dollar sized amount." I put some on my hand and rubbed it over my abs but its so runny its hard to tell. Are you just eye-balling this or is there a more accurate way to measure it out?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely sounds good...just wondering, how are you measuring the dose with this stuff? I applied some today, but don't really know if it sounds as a "half dollar sized amount." I put some on my hand and rubbed it over my abs but its so runny its hard to tell. Are you just eye-balling this or is there a more accurate way to measure it out?
I don't measure it - I just tip it on my skin (I know when enough is enough). If it has a pump, then use 2-3 pumps.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any issues in loss of efficency if one puts it on after a shower which is also right after working out in the morning? Not sure if the post workout insulin spike would 'get in the way' of smolder 'doing its thang'...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any issues in loss of efficency if one puts it on after a shower which is also right after working out in the morning? Not sure if the post workout insulin spike would 'get in the way' of smolder 'doing its thang'...
Shouldn't be an issue - I used to do this.