dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Due to an overwhelming number of requests, we will be fasttracking the return of the BANISH products (Face wash and Soap).

Look for these in Mid November.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Due to an overwhelming number of requests, we will be fasttracking the return of the BANISH products (Face wash and Soap).

Cool :wiggle:

d77

Awards
Will Java Lather be making a comeback as well? I got about 5 bars left, but my wife and children have found my stash and bomb-rushed it....

antny04

Awards
Awesome....I was beginning to worry about trying to find a replacement. Great news!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Matt!!!!!!!!

p.s. one last run for Java Lather Soap Jumbo Bar?????????

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
nice now i dont need to go easy on my last bar and last few bottles lol

zb126

Awards
  • Established

Good, I only had four left in my stash since I ordered the last of what BB.com had a while back.... love this stuff! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My screwup is your opportunity....

Went to fix up some Java Lather, and grabbed the wrong soap melter. The scent of Cucumber-Melon-Peppermint wafted up. Decided to roll with it, so finished up a small run of the Banish Bars.

Will ship tomorrow to Nutraplanet and they will have them in stock Monday.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My screwup is your opportunity....

Went to fix up some Java Lather, and grabbed the wrong soap melter. The scent of Cucumber-Melon-Peppermint wafted up. Decided to roll with it, so finished up a small run of the Banish Bars.

Will ship tomorrow to Nutraplanet and they will have them in stock Monday.
Cucumber-Melon-Peppermint sounds nice - different to the usual Coffee scent, but still great all the same :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cucumber-Melon-Peppermint sounds nice - different to the usual Coffee scent, but still great all the same :)
I think my post was confusing. The JL and Banish use a similar base soap blend. I started off intending to make Java Lather, but realized I was using the wrong pot. The BANISH is normally a Cucumber-melon-peppermint scent.

Java Lather will still be Coffee scented.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think my post was confusing. The JL and Banish use a similar base soap blend. I started off intending to make Java Lather, but realized I was using the wrong pot. The BANISH is normally a Cucumber-melon-peppermint scent.

Java Lather will still be Coffee scented.
Confusion over.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then let the lathering up begin.
I have one bar of Java Lather left that I have been saving - no need to continue saving it now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Java will be shipping by the end of the week.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Java will be shipping by the end of the week.
got 2 banish on the way and def need some java back-java lathers awsome-but I think its great as a shaving cream if you just get it foamy, especially during winter months

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went ahead and ordered some Genomyx Banish Liquid labels. Should be out by end of month.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got like 5 of them and feel like a girl
Why? Because girls do that? You're talking to the wrong woman when it comes to that kind of stuff - exclusion of Matt's skincare products - LOL.