dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This Revolution may not be televised, but that doesn't mean everyone's not watching you.

Stay tuned for some incredible stack offerings here as the new product starts rolling in.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know im in Matt!!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
IM READY! is the new prewo on the list? and can we maybe get a list of whats coming in the next months

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IM READY! is the new prewo on the list? and can we maybe get a list of whats coming in the next months
We'll get a comprehensive list of everything that's coming, and projected delivery dates.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lay it on us, we are here and ready

phantom

Awards
  • Established
any chance of the shampoo/conditioner making it back?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any chance of the shampoo/conditioner making it back?
Eventually, yes. I was dissatisfied immensely with the original presentation. This will take some intense redesign work to make me happy.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if the revolution isn't televised, why does armando keep sending me DVDs with labels like "womb raider" and "indiana jones and the temple of poon"? :eek13:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Genomic was on the ball befor matt joined. Matt your addition has taken this great company and turned it into an outstanding one! I really look forward to what lies ahead.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gigity

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the support. Im really exited for what the future holds for Genomyx. Next year we are already planning on doing some big things and hopefully meeting some of you in person at the Expos etc.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for the ride. The goodies keep coming from you guys. Keep up the good work.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Eventually, yes. I was dissatisfied immensely with the original presentation. This will take some intense redesign work to make me happy.
Good job, D! Glad for the news. BTW, the gunz are looking SICK!

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Man with all these great products coming out, all my money is gonna be going to Genomyx.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Next year we are already planning on doing some big things and hopefully meeting some of you in person at the Expos etc.
careful... i'm a hugger. :biglaugh:

Man with all these great products coming out, all my money is gonna be going to Genomyx.
we're saving your from spending frivolously. ;)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I agree with jaymode, should I just have my paycheck direct deposited to genomyx? Save some time...

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
will krill pills be coming out again im running low:(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will krill pills be coming out again im running low:(
Margin on those was horrible and the outlay was pretty significant, however we will do our best.

There is some RPN stock currently in stock, though.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Maybe try sourcing from Superba? NKO finally has some competition.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Margin on those was horrible and the outlay was pretty significant, however we will do our best.

There is some RPN stock currently in stock, though.
thanks, if i order in time ill grab a few bottles and ill stop using it on the weekends to make them last longer lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
woop \o/

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be keeping eye open for more updates!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any updates? I am VERY interested in the cardio amplifier. I plan on doing a lot of cardio at the beginning of 2011.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any updates? I am VERY interested in the cardio amplifier. I plan on doing a lot of cardio at the beginning of 2011.
Once we get HEAT Stack, Final Eviscerate SMOLDER, Protocol, SlinSane and DCP released this month we are hitting strategy-release for the new products. Seriously hoping for at least testing samples of the cardio amplifier out by January.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Once we get HEAT Stack, Final Eviscerate SMOLDER, Protocol, SlinSane and DCP released this month we are hitting strategy-release for the new products. Seriously hoping for at least testing samples of the cardio amplifier out by January.
By this month, do you mean October or November? :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's one hell of a line up right there. Matt. Really looking forward to the H.E.A.T. stack and DCP!

-John

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's one hell of a line up right there. Matt. Really looking forward to the H.E.A.T. stack and DCP!

-John
Without a doubt, the DCP/HEAT Stack combo is going to be the ultimate this cutting season!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without a doubt, the DCP/HEAT Stack combo is going to be the ultimate this cutting season!
I stacked them with the ECA stack last year. The results were freakin' unbelieveable. You've got a great line up with Genomyx, Matt. It's great to see you guys doing well and bringing back these very effective product forumulations and innovation to this industry.

I'm a DCP fan for life. :D

-John

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
What are the chances of java lather bars coming back? I'm Down to my last 2 bars. I thought I was stocked up...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the chances of java lather bars coming back? I'm Down to my last 2 bars. I thought I was stocked up...
They are being manufactured and shipped this coming week.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Wonderful news. Is there going to be a 3 bar deal or anything of the sort? I just ordered topical sustain alpha and love me some java lather pre SA application.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a stack I have yet to use - would be interested in doing it if you want any logs at the end of the year/start of 2011 :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Any news on the Gut health new formula?

ElMariachi

Awards

How long will the DCP w TTA be available for? When should it become available? I'm planning to go all-out crackhead mode on this :p