The Genomyx Revolution...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Once we get HEAT Stack, Final Eviscerate SMOLDER, Protocol, SlinSane and DCP released this month we are hitting strategy-release for the new products. Seriously hoping for at least testing samples of the cardio amplifier out by January.
    By this month, do you mean October or November?

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Once we get HEAT Stack, Final Eviscerate SMOLDER, Protocol, SlinSane and DCP released this month we are hitting strategy-release for the new products. Seriously hoping for at least testing samples of the cardio amplifier out by January.
    That's one hell of a line up right there. Matt. Really looking forward to the H.E.A.T. stack and DCP!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    That's one hell of a line up right there. Matt. Really looking forward to the H.E.A.T. stack and DCP!

-John
    Without a doubt, the DCP/HEAT Stack combo is going to be the ultimate this cutting season!
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Without a doubt, the DCP/HEAT Stack combo is going to be the ultimate this cutting season!
    I stacked them with the ECA stack last year. The results were freakin' unbelieveable. You've got a great line up with Genomyx, Matt. It's great to see you guys doing well and bringing back these very effective product forumulations and innovation to this industry.

I'm a DCP fan for life.

-John

Legendary

5. What are the chances of java lather bars coming back? I'm Down to my last 2 bars. I thought I was stocked up...

6. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    What are the chances of java lather bars coming back? I'm Down to my last 2 bars. I thought I was stocked up...
    They are being manufactured and shipped this coming week.
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

7. Wonderful news. Is there going to be a 3 bar deal or anything of the sort? I just ordered topical sustain alpha and love me some java lather pre SA application.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is a stack I have yet to use - would be interested in doing it if you want any logs at the end of the year/start of 2011
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

9. Any news on the Gut health new formula?
    PHF Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

How long will the DCP w TTA be available for? When should it become available? I'm planning to go all-out crackhead mode on this :P
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT REVOLUTION HELP?
    By skownation22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 11:52 AM
  2. Welcome Genomyx to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 05:34 PM
  3. revolution pct?
    By smith22 in forum Post Cycle Therapy