dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys and Gals...

Genomyx is a new company struggling for recognition and growth. Your investment in our growth will be returned many times over by bringing you the top quality products you want to see (and a hell of a lot that'll just surprise you with their out-of-the-box design).

You can help immensely by using, not only at Nutraplanet but wherever you buy, the review input option or at least the rating system.

You would be surprised how many new customers are influenced by these.

Grassy Ass, Amigos

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well ,I am using PROTOCOL now and so far is helping me on the recovery,great profile ,and planning on making this my staple after hard workouts

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well ,I am using PROTOCOL now and so far is helping me on the recovery,great profile ,and planning on making this my staple after hard workouts
Just wait until V2 is finished....you will love it that much more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this up.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thought i'd drop my thoughts in here. Been taking Eviscerate Smolder for a week now. And wow is my cardio sessions better. I apply some to my stomach and chest, by the end of the workout i'm covered in sweat. I've never tried the original Eviscerate but i'm becoming a firm believer in this stuff. Wish i would of had used the original when i was doing a cut before a fight. Can't wait to stack this with DCP.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will rate all of which I use :) Keep doing what your doing, good stuff so far!

Mike

AndyAubs

Awards
Love Eviscerate Smolder. I used to have issues with the pumps breaking on RPN's Eviscerate V1, which was fixed by using a different top on the Genomyx version and I also like the reduced capsacin content. I have some on right now and it still burns really well, just doesn't hurt haha. I used to get home at the end of the day with a terrible rash from V1. I always thought that Eviscerate worked really well though at cutting that Sub-Q fat / water, especially in the abdominal area.

Have tried Slin-Sane - really like it pre-workout with a boatload of carbs. Otherwise, I do not intake enough carbs in meals (generally <10g per meal), so I've restricted its use to pre-workout and the pumps you get are massssive. Have also run Recompadrol by LBF and I think both of these products have great efficacy if used properly.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Love Eviscerate Smolder. I used to have issues with the pumps breaking on RPN's Eviscerate V1, which was fixed by using a different top on the Genomyx version and I also like the reduced capsacin content. I have some on right now and it still burns really well, just doesn't hurt haha. I used to get home at the end of the day with a terrible rash from V1. I always thought that Eviscerate worked really well though at cutting that Sub-Q fat / water, especially in the abdominal area.

Have tried Slin-Sane - really like it pre-workout with a boatload of carbs. Otherwise, I do not intake enough carbs in meals (generally <10g per meal), so I've restricted its use to pre-workout and the pumps you get are massssive. Have also run Recompadrol by LBF and I think both of these products have great efficacy if used properly.
awesome, dude! we appreciate you sharing your thoughts...

i have to give recompadrol a shot at some point... i like the look of the formula, and the feedback is most impressive. tried the pre-bed slin-sane dose yet?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I have used Protocol V1 w/ bulk LCLT dosed in the am and pm. Takes about a week and a half but definitiely noticed much less DOMS while cutting and keeping high intensity in the gym.

I'd give it a solid 9out of 10 for recovery but a 2 for flavor.

Looking forward to trying H.E.A.T. WITH my DCP and Protocol V2.

AndyAubs

Awards
tried the pre-bed slin-sane dose yet?
Have not to date, will have to give it a shot... have any recommendations for carb intake numbers? Would an oats/milk/protein shake (~60g of carbs) do the trick?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have not to date, will have to give it a shot... have any recommendations for carb intake numbers? Would an oats/milk/protein shake (~60g of carbs) do the trick?
for before bed, take it on an empty stomach... just before your head hits the pillow, if that answers your question.

and if not... :D

for any other dosing... pre-workout, i keep the amount on the low-side, usually 25-35g.; post-WO, sky's the limit.

at any other point during the day, the suggested intake is fine.