h.e.a.t UPDATE ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. h.e.a.t UPDATE ?


    wondering if there is any update on the heat stack. Any chance its here in time for thanksgiving along with the new DCP ?

    Thanks


  2. HEAT Stack should be available within 3 weeks or so.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. hey dsade, what exactly is the Heat stack?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    hey dsade, what exactly is the Heat stack?
    It's a non-stim, hardcore thermogenic that also controls bodycfat through centralized manipulation of the adipostat. It uses several pathways (dopaminergic, thermogenic, and adrenergic) to accomplish rapid leaning with few side effects.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    HEAT Stack should be available within 3 weeks or so.
    this is the same original formula from Avant?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  6. Thanks dsade. I think i might give this a shot. Is it a topical supplement or oral supplement? I have been wanting to try Eviscerate but its hard to come by.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    this is the same original formula from Avant?
    It has been updated, expanded, and improved. The core formula is still there.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It has been updated, expanded, and improved. The core formula is still there.
    Don't be such a tease...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    thats almost perfect timing for me
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. i can`t wait!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    HEAT Stack should be available within 3 weeks or so.
    Excellent.. Looking forward to this

  12. more subbin

  13. I can't freakin' wait !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. saw a little tidbit on BB on the improvements-green coffee bean. I like where this is going-can you comment on extract%? I curently use jarrows for 50% chlorogenic acid, and I thnks its an awesome compound

  15. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    saw a little tidbit on BB on the improvements-green coffee bean. I like where this is going-can you comment on extract%? I curently use jarrows for 50% chlorogenic acid, and I thnks its an awesome compound
    50% extract.

    I've been experimenting with this compound for years (since I had supply....it has been part of the Flawless formulation the entire time).

    The inclusion of GCB extract in Eviscerate is one of the keys to its effectiveness.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. i agree its a great compound-I use it along with green tea. the 50% is a great extract, and I see good results with it. plus it has great health benefits.

  17. I'm pretty certain I will be incorporating a Slin-sane/H.E.A.T. stack in the near future for a solid body recomp.

  18. everything I hear on this makes me quite anxious to give it a shot
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    I'm pretty certain I will be incorporating a Slin-sane/H.E.A.T. stack in the near future for a solid body recomp.
    That actually sounds like an awesome idea - I might try that myself sometime, too.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    That actually sounds like an awesome idea - I might try that myself sometime, too.
    I like where this is going. I see some Slin-Sane/H.E.A.T Stack logs in the near future

  21. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    I like where this is going. I see some Slin-Sane/H.E.A.T Stack logs in the near future
    It'd be the perfect way to start off the new year! I'm up for it
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    I like where this is going. I see some Slin-Sane/H.E.A.T Stack logs in the near future
    XPLOSIVE COMBO!!!!!!!!!for sure!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    I like where this is going. I see some Slin-Sane/H.E.A.T Stack logs in the near future
    Oh you know im down when this comes out!!!

    This is what im thinkin though. How about a mega log

    Eviscerate
    DCP
    H.E.A.T
    Slin/slane

    Huh huhhh yeaaaaaaaaa
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Oh you know im down when this comes out!!!

    This is what im thinkin though. How about a mega log

    Eviscerate
    DCP
    H.E.A.T
    Slin/slane

    Huh huhhh yeaaaaaaaaa
    You forgot Protocol.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You forgot Protocol.
    Crap! hahah knew i forgot somethin!!

    Im predicting a nasty shredded physique with full muscles and vascularity to go with it!

    I wonder if these shows will be able to handle me next year?!?!?!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Crap! hahah knew i forgot somethin!!

    Im predicting a nasty shredded physique with full muscles and vascularity to go with it!

    I wonder if these shows will be able to handle me next year?!?!?!
    They're going to have to make a new category just for "3clipse level" competitors.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    They're going to have to make a new category just for "3clipse level" competitors.
    Hahahah oh how i do wish!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  28. Still on for two weeks for HEAT? I'm cutting down now and wanna stack another non-stim with my DCP tabs.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Still on for two weeks for HEAT? I'm cutting down now and wanna stack another non-stim with my DCP tabs.
    I'm waiting on the firm production date.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  30. any updates?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    any updates?
    We're scheduled for production this coming week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  32. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We're scheduled for production this coming week.
    this means a box for Christmas!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  33. 2-3 weeks is what Matt told me. We had to wait on a final ingredient but now everything is in place.

  34. There is a malfunction with the capsule counter at manufacture and the bottles are having to be re-ran.

    Should be shipping out to me here in a few more days.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  35. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There is a malfunction with the capsule counter at manufacture and the bottles are having to be re-ran.

    Should be shipping out to me here in a few more days.
    Pre-Sale Matt?

    H.E.A.T. + Eviscerate Smolder Combo....?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  36. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There is a malfunction with the capsule counter at manufacture and the bottles are having to be re-ran.

    Should be shipping out to me here in a few more days.
    Will this go on sale this week ?

    Thanks

  37. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Will this go on sale this week ?

    Thanks
    Presale this week, ship next.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  38. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Presale this week, ship next.
    Excellent ! Cant wait for this

  39. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Excellent ! Cant wait for this
    I can't either...I am very proud of the formula, and have been out of my own stock for over a year.

    I absolutely love the effects I get from HEAT Stack.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  40. Man this sounds pretty good Matt, I may have to pick some of this up. Looks like a great base to any recomp/cut. Where is the pre-sale link if you don't mind?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. An update on my HRT
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 03:52 PM
  2. BIG Update on the Ban
    By custom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 11:40 PM
Log in
Log in