h.e.a.t UPDATE ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Crap! hahah knew i forgot somethin!!

    Im predicting a nasty shredded physique with full muscles and vascularity to go with it!

    I wonder if these shows will be able to handle me next year?!?!?!
    They're going to have to make a new category just for "3clipse level" competitors.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    They're going to have to make a new category just for "3clipse level" competitors.
    Hahahah oh how i do wish!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  3. Still on for two weeks for HEAT? I'm cutting down now and wanna stack another non-stim with my DCP tabs.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Still on for two weeks for HEAT? I'm cutting down now and wanna stack another non-stim with my DCP tabs.
    I'm waiting on the firm production date.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. any updates?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    any updates?
    We're scheduled for production this coming week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We're scheduled for production this coming week.
    this means a box for Christmas!!!!

  8. 2-3 weeks is what Matt told me. We had to wait on a final ingredient but now everything is in place.

  9. There is a malfunction with the capsule counter at manufacture and the bottles are having to be re-ran.

    Should be shipping out to me here in a few more days.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There is a malfunction with the capsule counter at manufacture and the bottles are having to be re-ran.

    Should be shipping out to me here in a few more days.
    Pre-Sale Matt?

    H.E.A.T. + Eviscerate Smolder Combo....?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There is a malfunction with the capsule counter at manufacture and the bottles are having to be re-ran.

    Should be shipping out to me here in a few more days.
    Will this go on sale this week ?

    Thanks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Will this go on sale this week ?

    Thanks
    Presale this week, ship next.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Presale this week, ship next.
    Excellent ! Cant wait for this

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Excellent ! Cant wait for this
    I can't either...I am very proud of the formula, and have been out of my own stock for over a year.

    I absolutely love the effects I get from HEAT Stack.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Man this sounds pretty good Matt, I may have to pick some of this up. Looks like a great base to any recomp/cut. Where is the pre-sale link if you don't mind?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  16. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Man this sounds pretty good Matt, I may have to pick some of this up. Looks like a great base to any recomp/cut. Where is the pre-sale link if you don't mind?
    As soon as I have confirmation that we have a firm ship date, the presale will be up at Nutra and a few other places.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Yes, tell us where!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Presale this week, ship next.
    :drools:

    The original Avant H.E.A.T. was infamous. People stocking up with a dozen bottles and saving them. Some people on M&M still have an odd bottle or two. You don't hear about that too often with a product.

    H.E.A.T. + some Ergopharm Amp would obliterate anything.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    :drools:

    The original Avant H.E.A.T. was infamous. People stocking up with a dozen bottles and saving them. Some people on M&M still have an odd bottle or two. You don't hear about that too often with a product.

    H.E.A.T. + some Ergopharm Amp would obliterate anything.
    Hate to be a stickler....but in your sig...it's called Java Lather..not leather
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hate to be a stickler....but in your sig...it's called Java Lather..not leather
    It's all Smitty's fault
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. An update on my HRT
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 04:52 PM
  2. BIG Update on the Ban
    By custom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-04-2004, 12:40 AM
Log in
Log in