Gut Health update

1. Gut Health update

Just wanted to let you all know that I have a lead on the organism I want to include in the reformulated Gut Health. If this lab is able to grow this subspecies, then we are in business.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Awesome I've been waiting for this news.

3. Super exited about this myself. Love Gut Health
    •   

4. Coolness. Looking forward to it. I really like the L. rueterii strain as well as those found in Jarrow Formulas "EPS" which are about the most cost effective I have found. On the spendy side, Dr Ohira's is pretty amazing stuff.

IMO, it's good to rotate probiotic strains or products every few weeks to keep bad bacteria/molds hammered down.

5. my family and my stomach thank you
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

6. Wow i think this week keep's getting better first the good news on DCP, Eviscerate Smolder coming out soon and now Gut Health i feel like its christmas coming early.

7. IMO I think Ohirra's probiotic is overpriced and overated.....my bowel movements are always good, they where fantastic when I had gut health so I've been trying to find a replacement since it's demise.....Ohirra's constipated the **** out of me * no pun intended *

8. still using the original and loving it!
    Physique Competitor

9. Looking forward to the new formula, what was in the old formula besides 99 ?
    PHF Rep

10. I'm tired of being bloated all day. And my co workers thank you as well for other reasons.

11. My belly can't wait.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

12. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Looking forward to the new formula, what was in the old formula besides 99 ?
    The old formula was simply KE-99 dissolved in olive oil, liquid filled into a capsule then enteric coated.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The old formula was simply KE-99 dissolved in olive oil, liquid filled into a capsule then enteric coated.
    Thanks, I thought thats all it was, but I didnt know if you might have tweaked it with something else. Im looking forward to the new one, if it works as good as the old one, I will certainly be buying it.
    PHF Rep

14. ooh looking forward to it! still using the old one at the mo!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

Similar Forum Threads

1. lr3 igf & peg mgf update
    By Newbie40plus in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 07:41 PM
  2. Health Canada Approves Several Health Claims for Tea
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 05:35 PM
  3. Canadian Health Care vs US Health Care
    By CDB in forum Politics
    Replies: 6