dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to let you all know that I have a lead on the organism I want to include in the reformulated Gut Health. If this lab is able to grow this subspecies, then we are in business.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Super exited about this myself. Love Gut Health

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Coolness. Looking forward to it. I really like the L. rueterii strain as well as those found in Jarrow Formulas "EPS" which are about the most cost effective I have found. On the spendy side, Dr Ohira's is pretty amazing stuff.

IMO, it's good to rotate probiotic strains or products every few weeks to keep bad bacteria/molds hammered down.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my family and my stomach thank you :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow i think this week keep's getting better first the good news on DCP, Eviscerate Smolder coming out soon and now Gut Health i feel like its christmas coming early.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
IMO I think Ohirra's probiotic is overpriced and overated.....my bowel movements are always good, they where fantastic when I had gut health so I've been trying to find a replacement since it's demise.....Ohirra's constipated the **** out of me * no pun intended *

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
still using the original and loving it!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the new formula, what was in the old formula besides 99 ?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I'm tired of being bloated all day. And my co workers thank you as well for other reasons.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
My belly can't wait.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to the new formula, what was in the old formula besides 99 ?
The old formula was simply KE-99 dissolved in olive oil, liquid filled into a capsule then enteric coated.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
The old formula was simply KE-99 dissolved in olive oil, liquid filled into a capsule then enteric coated.
Thanks, I thought thats all it was, but I didnt know if you might have tweaked it with something else. Im looking forward to the new one, if it works as good as the old one, I will certainly be buying it.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ooh looking forward to it! still using the old one at the mo!