Last chance Slin-Sane $15.99

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys Slin-Sane back on sale. The previous sale sold out so fast we decided to run another sale for 15.99 not bad This will be the last Mega sale on Slin-Sane EVER!!!!!!

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
I didnt even realize this was still going on. Thats a good deal.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I grabbed 2 bottles last week and will be adding it in very, very soon.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Extremely good supplement. I sadly forgot to take mine this morning :( before workout and it definitely affected my workout!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Is this worth taking as a stand alone supplement?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Is this worth taking as a stand alone supplement?
Yes!!!! It's a very good supplement. 1-2 caps pre-workout meal and your good to go. It does make me more vascular and "outstanding", an uber knowledgeable user and Genomyx rep, takes 4 caps of Slin-Sane(for insane pumps).

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
One bottle = 30 days. Not to shabby.

If I have the funds after grocery shopping, I'll make a purchase.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys. All of what it does to enhance your workout is nothing compared to what its doing by shuttling nutrients into the muscles much more effectively. For the price tag you cant beat it.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
just grabbed a few bottles-excited to give it a run. also stocked up on what was left of protocol at another site-cant beat it for 19.99

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow super cool bro. You have been a huge supporter. Really appreciate it.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
couldnt pass up on that price for protocol-with this order, and when the new version comes out, I should have enough till next fall lol-i'm lookn to do a protocolv2/plcar/alcar stack as soon as plcar gets here-i'll def keep a log

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With agents such as this, is it advisable to take in the entire 60-100 grams post ingestion, or can you dose on pre-workout and then sip 60-100 grams of carbs intra-workout?

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
It will vary with each user. You shouldnt have to take all of the carbs directly after dosing, but the key thing is to make sure you're aware of how your feeling.You may want take in some of the carbs directly after dosing before you start lifting preferably something that wont be rapidly digested. Lifting itself will lower your blood glucose levels and combined with a gda that effect could be compounded. If you feel like your starting to go hypoglycemic get in the carbs a little faster.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fuzziness and fog if I don't take it with at least 70g of carbs.
i see... i always have to ask when users report adverse effects because i very rarely read/hear of any hypoglycemic issues with SS.

the good news is that you've most likely targeted your dosing regimen with it, so you know how soon after you dose you should ingest the carbs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i see... i always have to ask when users report adverse effects because i very rarely read/hear of any hypoglycemic issues with SS.

the good news is that you've most likely targeted your dosing regimen with it, so you know how soon after you dose you should ingest the carbs.
I don't really mind as I enjoy knowing that it is having an impact upon glucose levels and that can be easily countered with some fast acting carbs at the appropriate time.