Flawless IDR Therapy $18.99

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Its finally here. The NEW AND IMPROVED Flawless Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy cream. Its on sale now at Nutraplanet for $18.99 Flawless Skin Couture LLC Flawless Stretch Mark & Scar Cream V2: Discount Flawless Stretch Mark & Scar Cream V2 Supplements

For those of you that have tried the old version know that you can count on this product to deliver results. Its now much more than a stretch mark and scar cream, but supports anti aging as well. We only sent a small batch to Nutra so get it now while supplys last.

Flawless: Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy!
**NEW & Highly Improved Formula!
Flawless Skin Couture's Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy is the most comprehensive skin treatment ever designed. Containing a diverse blend of bioactive and potent botanical extracts (including Resveratrol, Bitter Melon Complex, Aloe Vera, Cococin, and Acai Berry), IDRT functions to tighten the skin matrix, banish wrinkles, improve the look of age-spots and stretch marks, as well as unsightly scars. IDRT prevents damage caused by lipid peroxidation, free radicals, and sun exposure, as well as countering normal age effects of reduced Elastin and Collagen. Treatment with IDRT twice a day will yield a rapid and dramatic improvement of appearance, and restore beauty thought lost forever. IDRT is safe to use on face.

Directions for Use:

Apply IDRT to any area of the body where effects are desired. Do not apply IDRT too close to eyes, as some burning might occur.

Ingredients:

Aqua, Shea Butter, Acai Berry Extract, 95% Resveratrol, Aloe Butter, Aloe Vera Extract (200x), Cetearyl Isononoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamin Oil, Cococin (Green Coconut Water Extract), Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Beta-Alanine, Emu Oil, Ginseng Extract, DL-Panthenol, Cissus Quadrangularis (50%), Green Coffee Bean Extract, Ginger Extract, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Raspberry Ketones, Bitter Melon Extract, Elderberry Extract (standardized for Anthocyanins), 40% Ellagic Acid Pomegranate Extract, Pomegranate oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Hemp Seed Oil, Grapeseed oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade likes this.

Oops...wrong media.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this cream supposed to look like? I opened mine today and it was brown with some yellow, is there something wrong with mine?
It's a brownish-tan cream. The only yellow that might be there would be against the white background of the jar if a small amount of cream is on it.

The cream is very concentrated, so only a small amount is necessary...it will not be brown on your skin.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this one for acne or just beauty?
Some have reported acne clearance, but the Banish line was specially formulated to heal acne.

The IDRT is anti-aging, anti-scarring, and anti-stretch mark...like a Skin Rebirth formula.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great, thanks for the quick response dsade :)
You bringing banish back as well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great, thanks for the quick response dsade :)
You bringing banish back as well?
I have been physically threatened if we do not get the BANISH line back post haste.

Having had my fill of physical confrontations this year, I have no choice but to bring it on back.

You will likely see the bar soap first, and face/body wash after we've undergone the packaging update.