dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
> Flawless Skin Couture's Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy is the most comprehensive skin treatment ever designed. Containing a diverse blend of bioactive and potent botanical extracts (including Resveratrol, Bitter Melon Complex, Aloe Vera, Cococin, and Acai Berry), IDRT functions to tighten the skin matrix, banish wrinkles, improve the look of age-spots and stretch marks, as well as unsightly scars. IDRT prevents damage caused by lipid peroxidation, free radicals, and sun exposure, as well as countering normal age effects of reduced Elastin and Collagen. Treatment with IDRT twice a day will yield a rapid and dramatic improvement of appearance, and restore beauty thought lost forever. IDRT is safe to use on face.
>
> Directions: Apply IDRT to any area of the body where effects are desired. Do not apply IDRT too close to eyes, as some burning might occur.
>
>
> Ingredients:Aqua, Shea Butter, Acai Berry Extract, 95% Resveratrol, Aloe Butter, Aloe Vera Extract (200x), Cetearyl Isononoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamin Oil, Cococin (Green Coconut Water Extract), Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Beta-Alanine, Emu Oil, Ginseng Extract, DL-Panthenol, Cissus Quadrangularis (50%), Green Coffee Bean Extract, Ginger Extract, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Raspberry Ketones, Bitter Melon Extract, Elderberry Extract (standardized for Anthocyanins), 40% Ellagic Acid Pomegranate Extract, Pomegranate oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Hemp Seed Oil, Grapeseed oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance.

Keep a close eye out...might be a call for testers soon. Nutra will have stock this week...but we are bantering back and forth on pricing, since it's smack in the middle of the Labor Day Sale.

The formula is a big improvement on the original. While we did our best to control the pricing, quality in formulation was highest priority. With each 2 ounce jar lasting 2-3 months, the price (under $20) will still be phenomenal.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and so it begins...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The formula is a big improvement on the original. While we did our best to control the pricing, quality in formulation was highest priority. With each 2 ounce jar lasting 2-3 months, the price (under $20) will still be phenomenal.
This actually works better than the original as well - AND it can be used ANYWHERE! I love it. Definitely will be using it as long as it's available! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This actually works better than the original as well - AND it can be used ANYWHERE! I love it. Definitely will be using it as long as it's available! :)
Some of our special friends have used the upgraded formula before. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you never sell it before? For some reason, I thought you did when the old Flawless stock got low? My bad.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you never sell it before? For some reason, I thought you did when the old Flawless stock got low? My bad.
This is the third incarnation of the formula.

I believe the last ones we traded out to you were this one (check the label).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the third incarnation of the formula.

I believe the last ones we traded out to you were this one (check the label).
You sent the original Flawless last time. I have only ever have one tub of the Flawless Couture (from the Christmas basket). If this works as well as that and better, then I am definitely excited to use it, and yeah, if you want a tester, count me in :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sent the original Flawless last time. I have only ever have one tub of the Flawless Couture (from the Christmas basket). If this works as well as that and better, then I am definitely excited to use it, and yeah, if you want a tester, count me in :)
You got it.

I also wanted you to test out a new Eviscerate Mild formula I'm working on, if you don't mind.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got it.

I also wanted you to test out a new Eviscerate Mild formula I'm working on, if you don't mind.

Did i read mild formula?

What would make this mild compared to the original eviscerate? The Original had me burning so furious i had to take showers n couldnt sleep until it was off as much as possible. ( Last 2 bottles, first 2 bottles were fine. )

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I love this stuff guys. Dsade hooked me up with some for reviews back in Feb-since then I apply 5 days a week for skin health,sunburn, etc.. and I have only used 2 jars!This stuff lasts a long time. My gf had her gallbladder removed and this immensely helped the scar-so much to the point where you cant even see it.Its also great if you get a bad cut, apply after it scabs for scar prevention/healing

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did i read mild formula?

What would make this mild compared to the original eviscerate? The Original had me burning so furious i had to take showers n couldnt sleep until it was off as much as possible. ( Last 2 bottles, first 2 bottles were fine. )
Lower on the capsaicin content, higher on the Raspberry ketone content, and with the addition of the high potency Aloe Vera Extract (which seems to reduce the surface burning while maintaining the deep tissue warmth.)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love this stuff guys. Dsade hooked me up with some for reviews back in Feb-since then I apply 5 days a week for skin health,sunburn, etc.. and I have only used 2 jars!This stuff lasts a long time. My gf had her gallbladder removed and this immensely helped the scar-so much to the point where you cant even see it.Its also great if you get a bad cut, apply after it scabs for scar prevention/healing
Or if you get beat up by a cage fighter. :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Or if you get beat up by a cage fighter. :)
That too def. I had some bad cuts on my legs this summer(grounds laborer),and this def saved me some nasty scars-applied to deep cuts, this rapidly increased healing. But, so glad for my gf that this helped her-shes now addicted to BOBU.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That too. I had some bad cuts on my legs this summer(grounds laborer),and this def saved me some nasty scars-applied to deep cuts, this rapidly increased healing. But, so glad for my gf that this helped her-shes now addicted to BOBU.
BoBu will be coming back soon...in several scents.

I'm right now looking for 6 ounce jars (50% bigger), since one of the complaints we got was that the mouth of the jar was imcompatable with long fingernails (?err...ok?).

phantom

Awards
  • Established

I'm right now looking for 6 ounce jars (50% bigger), since one of the complaints we got was that the mouth of the jar was imcompatable with long fingernails (?err...ok?).
I still like the idea of seasonal scents-a pumpkin spice scent for fall would be killer

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lower on the capsaicin content, higher on the Raspberry ketone content, and with the addition of the high potency Aloe Vera Extract (which seems to reduce the surface burning while maintaining the deep tissue warmth.)
Ohhh sweet baby jesus!!!! If this comes to market, i swear someone was listening to my wishes!!! Music to my ears brother!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got it.

I'd love to! :)

Sounds like it will be perfect. Effective without the extreme burn - will definitely induce more people to use it, especially since women and the general public may not be so inclined to tough it out and handle the burn.

MaliBobu all the way! . . . There is nothing wrong with the jars and I have long nails . . .

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I had issues with the old version bleeding onto clothes. I sweat, I can't help it. Any possible change, as far as that happening?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Any word on when the shampoo and conditioner returns?

Down to my last drop :(

papagunz

Awards
This may sound like an odd question but:

If one (presumably female) were to use IRDT on her breasts, could Resveratrol's effects on estrogen (whether agonistic or antagonist) be an issue? The reason that I ask is that my girlfriend has light stretch marks from when her boobs got bigger when she started taking birth control (C to triple D, to be exact). While I honestly don't care about the barely noticeable stretch marks (I think she looks great), she is a bit self conscious. Since I trust Genomyx/RPN products, I thought I'd run this, perhaps odd question, by you guys.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If one (presumably female) were to use IRDT on her breasts, could Resveratrol's effects on estrogen (whether agonistic or antagonist) be an issue? The reason that I ask is that my girlfriend has light stretch marks from when her boobs got bigger when she started taking birth control (C to triple D, to be exact). While I honestly don't care about the barely noticeable stretch marks (I think she looks great), she is a bit self conscious. Since I trust Genomyx/RPN products, I thought I'd run this, perhaps odd question, by you guys.
Matt would be able to better answer than I re scientifically. However, based on personal experience, I have done this - used it all over, actually (the same with Eviscerate) - and not had an issue with it. In saying that, using this is not like using a product with AI properties, IMO, and even then, I have used many products with AI properties and they have not had any effect on the size of my breasts - the only thing that does this honestly, is an increase or decrease in body composition, and sometimes carbohydrate intake.

~Rosie~

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm not sure what exactly your concern is by your question. However, the carrier design is only to penetrate into dermal cells and treat the substructure. It is not designed for deeper penetration, and should not cause concern.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Any issues with using this during pregnancy?

I'm assuming it works well at treating/preventing stretch marks/scars etc

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any issues with using this during pregnancy?

I'm assuming it works well at treating/preventing stretch marks/scars etc
This is the product's primary design. Fine during pregnancy. Combine with the BoBu for best results, applied right to the stomach area - especially any problem areas.

papagunz

Awards
I'm not sure what exactly your concern is by your question. However, the carrier design is only to penetrate into dermal cells and treat the substructure. It is not designed for deeper penetration, and should not cause concern.
My question stemmed from my (possibly wrong) interpretation of Resveratrol's being estrogenic or antiestrogenic depending upon dosage. Since she has a family history of breast cancer it's just something that I put together in my head, granted, I'll be the first to admit I should have done more homework on the subject.

Thanks so much for the quick response. And Rosie too!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My question stemmed from my (possibly wrong) interpretation of Resveratrol's being estrogenic or antiestrogenic depending upon dosage. Since she has a family history of breast cancer it's just something that I put together in my head, granted, I'll be the first to admit I should have done more homework on the subject.

Thanks so much for the quick response. And Rosie too!
No worries :)

~Rosie~