Eviscerate

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering when the old eviscerate formula will be released under the Genomyx name as you guys own the rights to it from what i understand. I miss that stuff

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're waiting on new bottle samples. So far the only ones I have been able to find are 5 ounce bottles.

The ones RPN used were purchased on a limited contract, and they discontinued the model.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
We're waiting on new bottle samples. So far the only ones I have been able to find are 5 ounce bottles.

The ones RPN used were purchased on a limited contract, and they discontinued the model.
Wicked glad to hear it's coming back

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For sure Chaps. One product were working hard on releasing under Genomyx ASAP. As soon as we get the bottles that we want it will only be weeks after that before another batch is released.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same ingredients?

I bought 4 bottles total and the first two were friggin amazing, slight burn but nothing unbearable, the last 2 just murdered me though, didnt even use it more then one application because i was on fire. Which sucks because this is the only topical fatburner that just melted the fat off me and kept my results just coming and coming and got me to probly the most lean ive ever been in a 6 week time span.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...the first two were friggin amazing, slight burn but nothing unbearable, the last 2 just murdered me though...
I was the same with mine. I have one bottle left (and going to get another) - once my current tube of DermaThem runs out (yes, very upset - DermaTherm and Eviscerate work WICKED stacked together, one applied in the morning and the other at night, and if I had enough of both, this is what I would be doing!) Eviscerate is going to be my secret weapon before my competitions! :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was the same with mine. I have one bottle left (and going to get another) - once my current tube of DermaThem runs out (yes, very upset - DermaTherm and Eviscerate work WICKED stacked together, one applied in the morning and the other at night, and if I had enough of both, this is what I would be doing!) Eviscerate is going to be my secret weapon before my competitions! :)
This is quite the idea which if Eviscerate from Genomyx comes out in time before my photo shoot, i might just do this!If not then ill just do it for my shows next year. Hopefully i can skip the being a girl part and take the burn. lol

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FYI I think Matt announced he got a shipment out from a last RPN batch. I think Nutra might be getting it next week if Im not mistaken.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
correct, Nutra should be getting 50 bottles next week.

I agree on potency, my last bottle I received was fukcing hot, had to get rid of it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree on potency, my last bottle I received was fukcing hot...
The first time I used my third tube I did what I did with the others and applied it all over - I looked and felt like someone had doused me with scalding water for the next 24 hours! The new batches burn like hell, but they're effective and that's why I will keep using Eviscerate - albeit only applying from waist to knees though, no longer as an all-over body moisturizer :D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You guys obviously never tried straight capsacin cream lol And ya this stuff is amazing to say that least. Eviscerate+a solid diet+ empty stomach cardio= extremly impressive results

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish there was a way to find out how "hot" this batch is. I love the product but im not spending another 65+ bucks if im just gonna feel like im burning in hell hahah.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
it's gonna be hot bro...I still got 3 bottles of it

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
The heat wasn't too bad....until I started to sweat. Made the mistake of thinking it was no big deal and put it on once and only once before work. Where I work right now is anywhere from 115 to 125 degrees and at least 40-50% humidity. My shifts are mostly 12 hours, sometimes more, but never less. Bar none, the worst day of my life. My tummy looked like I just did a belly flop from a high dive. Worst was the sweat ran everywhere I didn't want it. Changed clothes twice that day and toughed it out. Love the stuff as long as I'm not sweating like a pig. I'll give it a go again in winter when it'll only be around 90 degrees at work. On a side note, works great for sore muscles.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I used it during cardio too. Call me weird, but I kinda got used to the heat for that short period of time. All day at work though was just pushing it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Got my 3 bottles, burns like a sun of a bitch but i love it lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it during cardio too. Call me weird, but I kinda got used to the heat for that short period of time. All day at work though was just pushing it.
I feel the warmth during cardio - when I apply it HOURS AND HOURS before any training, like the day BEFORE (even after a shower hours later) or pre-bed! Good stuff :)