DCP 2.0 research

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sesamin would be a good add-on, however...

    The original source that I engaged to make the incredible SesaThin raised the price and minimums significantly, making it not a good value for the effectiveness.

    Sesamin is primarily a PPAR-Alpha agonist, whereas the DCP product is dependent upon PPAR-Delta activation - highly rare in naturally ocurring compounds.
    The only one that comes to mind is GW1516. I seen you have references of it in your leading posts. Did you find a natural source for a delta agonist?
    The Historic PES Legend


  2. bump for Momordin
    •   
       


  3. ?? Im lost LOL



    Are they adding this?

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    bump for Momordin
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Momordin study. My experimentation with high dose Bitter Melon was quite successful.

    J Atheroscler Thromb. 2009;16(6):888-92. Epub 2009 Dec 22.
    Activating effect of momordin, extract of bitter melon (Momordica Charantia L.), on the promoter of human PPARdelta.

    Sasa M, Inoue I, Shinoda Y, Takahashi S, Seo M, Komoda T, Awata T, Katayama S.

    Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology, Saitama Medical University, Japan.
    Abstract

    AIM: Bitter melon (Momordica charantia L.) is a common vegetable grown in Okinawa that has also been used recently in medicine for the treatment of diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, and dyslipidemia. Among Bitter melon extracts compounds, we focused on an extract known as momordin in the present study, to examine its effect on peroxisome-proliferator activated-receptor (PPAR) delta (also called PPARdelta in rodents) expression and promoter activity of the human PPARdelta gene.

    METHODS: A human PPARdelta promoter-reporter plasmid was made as a template from a BAC CLONE (RPCI-11C) containing a -3076 bp (BglI site) +74 bp (EcoRI site) sequence. Luciferase assay of PPARdelta promoter activity was performed using HepG2 cells.

    RESULTS: 10 and 25 nM Momordin significantly increased the expression of PPARdelta mRNA 1.5-fold (relative to the control). Moreover, 10 and 25 nM Momordin significantly increased PPARdelta promoter activity in a dose-dependent manner, reaching more than 1.5-fold relative to the control.

    CONCLUSION: Our present data obtained through successful cloning of the PPARdelta promoter demonstrate that PPARdelta production and activation are upregulated through PPARdelta promoter activity following momordin treatment.

    PMID: 20032574 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    How do you think the Momordin stacks up agains TTA, If I am understanding correctly the only drawback is that the dose is larger, so there will be larger/more caps. I am using DCP for the first time right now and it is working beautifully. Hate that there has to be changes.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  5. Def sounds interesting.. tta is some good stuff, so it will be very hard to beat IMO.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Why was the TTA removed?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Why was the TTA removed?
    Big Pharma wants it and are doing trials on it currently. So once they make it a prescription bye bye tta for us.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    How do you think the Momordin stacks up agains TTA, If I am understanding correctly the only drawback is that the dose is larger, so there will be larger/more caps. I am using DCP for the first time right now and it is working beautifully. Hate that there has to be changes.
    Momordin is not there as a TTA replacement. Momordin increases expression of the PPAR-delta receptor (a very important form expressed in skeletal muscle.) TTA is an agonist of the receptor.

    Momordin will be working to increase effectiveness of the TTA replacement.

  9. So what's the TTA replacement?

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Momordin is not there as a TTA replacement. Momordin increases expression of the PPAR-delta receptor (a very important form expressed in skeletal muscle.) TTA is an agonist of the receptor.

    Momordin will be working to increase effectiveness of the TTA replacement
    .
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  10. Momordica Charantia [30% Charantin]..............?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    So what's the TTA replacement?
    Given the nature of the copycats in this industry, there is NO way I am releasing any more details about the formula until we are ready for release.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    So....milk does a body good??

  13. Ahhh gotcha - totally understandable

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Given the nature of the copycats in this industry, there is NO way I am releasing any more details about the formula until we are ready for release.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  14. As much as I'll miss DCP, I'm excited for DCP 2.0!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Momordin is not there as a TTA replacement. Momordin increases expression of the PPAR-delta receptor (a very important form expressed in skeletal muscle.) TTA is an agonist of the receptor.

    Momordin will be working to increase effectiveness of the TTA replacement.
    ok I gotcha, just got my new bottle of DCP in today along with My Glycemyx the DCP Looks markedly different than the bottle I bought at the Arnold. Much less red more pink. I wonder why?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  16. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    ok I gotcha, just got my new bottle of DCP in today along with My Glycemyx the DCP Looks markedly different than the bottle I bought at the Arnold. Much less red more pink. I wonder why?
    Different batch. You bought one of my personal bottles at the Arnold.

  17. Thought TTA was being phased out?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Thought TTA was being phased out?
    It is.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. Ok thought the DCP replacement would have been out by now unless there is still a lot of inventory.

  20. TTA is not long for this world.

    Work for DCP's successor has already begun, though no timeline has been set yet... Priority right now lies with Glycemyx and the new Desert Punch Protocol.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77
    TTA is not long for this world.

    Work for DCP's successor has already begun, though no timeline has been set yet... Priority right now lies with Glycemyx and the new Desert Punch Protocol.
    And AA I hope.....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    And AA I hope.....
    AA units will be going out very soon... Labels and caps and off to NP.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  23. just got a bottle of DCP. how are you sposed to space out the 3x2tablet serving? the dosing directions just say take 2tablet 3x a day.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    just got a bottle of DCP. how are you sposed to space out the 3x2tablet serving? the dosing directions just say take 2tablet 3x a day.
    Every 4-5 hours is sufficient.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help with research.
    By Bigred13 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 09:23 AM
  2. With More Research Comes More ?'s
    By TrynaImprove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 06:45 PM
  3. Hey Everyone, Doing some research...
    By an4rchy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 01:08 PM
  4. doing some research about PCT
    By toyotaoffroad in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Log in
Log in