Dsade's Training Log...Fall/Winter 2010

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Answers
    0

    Beast Matt. looking good


  2. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thanks..I did a Protocol search without finding it.
    Whats up bro. The new profile is as follows

    60 servings

    3.25g Leucine
    1.5g Beta Alanine
    1g LCLT
    250mg Agmatine Sulfate

    2-3 servings per day.

    Now your getting double the serving of LCLT, Extra Beta and the new Cherry flavor has already received thumbs up from all sample testers including Matt.

  3. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1

    Wow Matt you are looking friggin top notch beast mode brother.


    I shall be pickin up some of this new Protocol once it hits as well. My hips hurt severely from breakin my foot in bootcamp, along with football and training, they are taking a beating!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Whats up bro. The new profile is as follows

    60 servings

    3.25g Leucine
    1.5g Beta Alanine
    1g LCLT
    250mg Agmatine Sulfate

    2-3 servings per day.

    Now your getting double the serving of LCLT, Extra Beta and the new Cherry flavor has already received thumbs up from all sample testers including Matt.
    Nice!! Another gram of LCLT and Beta. Can't wait for the new flavor as well. What's the ETA looking like? I'm down to my last servings and will be one unhappy camper without it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0

    Looking like a beast the man is back in the habit and doing good.

  6. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice!! Another gram of LCLT and Beta. Can't wait for the new flavor as well. What's the ETA looking like? I'm down to my last servings and will be one unhappy camper without it.
    Maybe 2 weeks. Evn if the full batch isnt ready Ill see if we can get some out to Nutraplanet right away.

  7. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Maybe 2 weeks. Evn if the full batch isnt ready Ill see if we can get some out to Nutraplanet right away.
    Awesome news...finger poised on the confirm sale button!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Board Sponsor
    fmoncas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0

    Looking great matt!!! Insane Calves!!

  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Chest BLITZ! 10-06-10

    Felt like going heavy, so goddamnit I went heavy.

    Warmup
    3 sets pec dec 80*20, 120*20, 140*20
    Incline Barbell Bench, bar*20, 135*15, 225*12, 275*10, 315*5, 350*2 (SSLLOOWWWW Decline, not purposely but I was afraid my shoulder would give out).
    Cable crossovers - 80*15, 100*12, 110*15 static hold on last 2 reps
    Incline bench machine - 140*15, 170*12, 205*10

    Hit total burnout then got a call from my neighbor to say there was more trouble with my psycho neighbor involving a crossbow and my dogs. Just a graze. Cops, once again, doing nothing.

    Picture makes me look VERY soft. Weight 218.


    Very proud of my 350 incline...but I have my sights set on 4 plates.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    I'm going to be doing up a summary of dosage and timing of everything I'm taking, as well as thoughts on each here this week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Senior Member
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm going to be doing up a summary of dosage and timing of everything I'm taking, as well as thoughts on each here this week.
    interested in this-I'm sure you got got a few cool new theories goin with new stuff/dosaged etc...also-what the heck was your neighbor doin?

  12. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0

    Very interested in the Dsade regimin..if it will get my upper chest to look like that I'm all over it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    interested in this-I'm sure you got got a few cool new theories goin with new stuff/dosaged etc...also-what the heck was your neighbor doin?
    Neighbor's dog got into our yard about 6 months ago. He fought with our dogs and our dogs killed him. Neighbor freaked out, spitting all kind of bile and delusional accusations and tried to get me to hit him so he could have me arrested.

    6 weeks later he tossed 5 pounds of poisoned beef over the fence, but Christine stopped the dogs from eating it. No witnesses actually saw him, so no charges.

    Last night I get a call at the gym that the nieghbor was shooting crossbow bolts at the dogs. One got grazed and the others went wild, even sticking into my other neighbor's house...again, my kids saw his face and arm. And again, cops did jack crap.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0

    Turns out to be more than a graze from the bow. Poor dogs torn up pretty good. I am losing faith not only in the police but people in general.

  15. New Member
    jaymode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    318
    Answers
    0

    Wow that is truly f***ed up

  16. Senior Member
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Answers
    0

    Thats messed up. Its no ones fault his dog got into your yard-just a terrible accident.

  17. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,460
    Answers
    0

    That's terrible. Can't wait to get you out of there.

  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Been slacking on my log with everything that's been going on personally and with Genomyx.

    2 weeks later, weight holding at 215 though my arm splits are coming back nicely..

    No routine posted, as we had to go straight from the gym to my oldest daughter's choir concert, but got a pic doing a working set on my favorite bicep exercise...rotating spider dumbbell curls. Always squeeze at the top and go as heavy as you can. Keep palm facing face to hit the brachialis and burn in that split.



    Didn't get a measurement, but pump was outrageous. I think the Smolder might actually be superior applied to arms preworkout.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    JOINT FORCE IS BACK IN STOCK!!!

    PA was nice enough to bring me a bottle during his trip to Columbus this past weekend. I will be using this on my left shoulder, and going balls out for a 405 Incline within 2 months.

    Christine used it on her back and said this is amazing even with acute usage, and will continue to use it chronically to see if it helps.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Board Sponsor
    fmoncas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Been slacking on my log with everything that's been going on personally and with Genomyx.

    2 weeks later, weight holding at 215 though my arm splits are coming back nicely..

    No routine posted, as we had to go straight from the gym to my oldest daughter's choir concert, but got a pic doing a working set on my favorite bicep exercise...rotating spider dumbbell curls. Always squeeze at the top and go as heavy as you can. Keep palm facing face to hit the brachialis and burn in that split.



    Didn't get a measurement, but pump was outrageous. I think the Smolder might actually be superior applied to arms preworkout.
    That Arm looks Huge!!!

  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Tonight I turn 40...I feel pretty motivated today, Protocol+Slinsane, and the new SMOLDER are all inspiring me to push HARD.

    Going to shoot for a 375 Incline tonight...just to show you young'uns to keep pushing. This is a game of years, not months.

    Also, LOVE LOVE LOVE having Banish back. My skin feels fantastic.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quick update....my workout partner for Shoulders (Monday) and Chest (wednesday) tore up his forearm, so I was a bit on my own last night.

    INCLINE NIGHT!

    INcline smith - 2 plates, 3 set 20 reps
    Straight to INcline Barbell - 225*15, 225*15, 275*12, 375*2
    Pec-Dec - 170*20, 250*10, 300 (topped out) * 6
    Incline machine press - 3 drop sets
    INcline machine press, static arc - 1 set of 30 reps

    I am now the strongest, at least for Inclines, I have ever been. Solid 219 weight and I am leaner..SMOLDER is doing its job.

    Screw getting old.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Answers
    0

    Thats what Im talking about Matt. Congratulations. Those are huge numbers. Also Happy Birthday bro.

  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thats what Im talking about Matt. Congratulations. Those are huge numbers. Also Happy Birthday bro.
    Thanks buddy...happy my recovery went so quickly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Quick update....my workout partner for Shoulders (Monday) and Chest (wednesday) tore up his forearm, so I was a bit on my own last night.

    INCLINE NIGHT!

    INcline smith - 2 plates, 3 set 20 reps
    Straight to INcline Barbell - 225*15, 225*15, 275*12, 375*2
    Pec-Dec - 170*20, 250*10, 300 (topped out) * 6
    Incline machine press - 3 drop sets
    INcline machine press, static arc - 1 set of 30 reps

    I am now the strongest, at least for Inclines, I have ever been. Solid 219 weight and I am leaner..SMOLDER is doing its job.

    Screw getting old.
    Dang good looking numbers and Smolder is frickin awesome i will attest to that. Haven't tried it on my arms yet but i'll have to try it eventually.

  26. Board Sponsor
    fmoncas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0

    Happy b-day matt...hope you had a good one

  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Birthday slack weekend over...

    Shoulders 11/2

    Standing warmup laterals 60 *6
    Bent over laterals - 40*15, 45*12, 55*12, 65*10
    Barbell Military - 115*15, 135*15, 185*10, 225*10

    Got snagged to spot my buddy's 465 bench

    Arced military machine - 259*15, 299*10*4
    Hanging leg raises - 3*15

    I think I am going to do 12-15 rep ranges tomorrow for chest and go for either 385-390 next wednesday on the incline * 1
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. Board Sponsor
    JakeVendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    87
    Answers
    0

    Happy belated birthday, Matt. Thats some strong pressing.
    Genomyx

  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Back 11/3/10

    Felt really strong and aggravated today. Bastard neighbor was served with his charges today in the middle of his school day, and the cop said he acted like a further psycho..so I'm prepped to handle anything that might arise from his end.

    Cable pulldowns - 110*20, 150*15, 180*12, 220*10, 260*5
    One arm machine rows - 70*15, 100*12, 130 * 10
    Static two arm rows on same machine (10 second hold at max ontraction) 3*130*10
    Cable straight pull (with rope) 90*15, 110*12, 130*12
    Pullover machine - 125*15, 155*15, 180*15, 225*10, 260*8

    Great pump, almost ungodly...solid 217 and my normal leg-day loose T was no longer loose by the end of workout.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  30. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    While I haven't been updating, I have definitely been giving everything my all. Had a nasty cold for the last week, but last monday I repped 70's for 6 reps on my 45 degree bent over laterals. Going to try for 75s tonight.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  31. New Member
    jdrannin1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    While I haven't been updating, I have definitely been giving everything my all. Had a nasty cold for the last week, but last monday I repped 70's for 6 reps on my 45 degree bent over laterals. Going to try for 75s tonight.
    Jesus man...

    One time, I saw a video of Dexter Jackson struggling with 60's and you're doing 70's!?
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    Jesus man...

    One time, I saw a video of Dexter Jackson struggling with 60's and you're doing 70's!?
    I was up to 60's right before my unfortunate 405 benching experience racked up my left shoulder.

    After a pretty intense recovery regimen, my shoulder is more stable than ever. After my fight, my motivation to destroy and make myself a brick wall has been pretty intense. Spurts of focus and directed energy does wonders for plateaus. My shoulder goals are very high up in my priorities.

    I've since shifted (as of this week) to hit my back extremely hard and attempt to keep my legs on par strengthwise - though my muscular control is ****ty due to nerve damage.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  33. New Member
    jdrannin1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I was up to 60's right before my unfortunate 405 benching experience racked up my left shoulder.

    After a pretty intense recovery regimen, my shoulder is more stable than ever. After my fight, my motivation to destroy and make myself a brick wall has been pretty intense. Spurts of focus and directed energy does wonders for plateaus. My shoulder goals are very high up in my priorities.

    I've since shifted (as of this week) to hit my back extremely hard and attempt to keep my legs on par strengthwise - though my muscular control is ****ty due to nerve damage.
    I really hear you on the injuries. I've seperated my shoulder a few times and I just have no mind muscle connection with it during training anymore. My left delt is significantly smaller than my right. Looks mighty weird when I'm wearing a sleeve less t-shirt.

    The only thing I've found to help is training with dumbells. I know my body is doing some over compensating too because the left side of my low back gets tweaked during 20lb laterals
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fall/winter bulk!
    By gamer2be08 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 12:22 AM
  2. Everyone's Top 3 Supps/Stacks for Fall/Winter
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 11:55 PM
  3. Fall and Winter bulking arsenals
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 09:11 PM
  4. fall/winter bulk
    By insane lifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in