NEW PROTOCOL

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Any new word guys on the updated Protocol ETA? Likin the sounds of the new cherry flavor

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe we're looking at around 6 weeks. New flavor is excellent!

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe we're looking at around 6 weeks. New flavor is excellent!
Awesome! i cant wait to try it!...As far as the flavor i am pretty sure that its gonna make me feel like i am cheating on my diet LOL!...:yup:

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes it will lol. Im very sad though that we didnt have it for you pre contest because it would have really helped with the soreness.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to this! any new progress on the prewo?I know it will be made to be an awesome stack with Prototcol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am coming to the end of my last tub of the original Protocol!! Anxiously waiting for the new version.

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
looking forward to this! any new progress on the prewo?I know it will be made to be an awesome stack with Prototcol
Its basically finished, and yes it was designed to work synergistically with protocol. It will be a great combo. Theres just one last ingredient that Matt is working on.

I am coming to the end of my last tub of the original Protocol!! Anxiously waiting for the new version.
Keep an eye out it will be up in a few weeks!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait for the pre and post combo guys!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome:

Pain Med. 2010 Mar;11(3):356-68.
Safety and Efficacy of Dietary Agmatine Sulfate in Lumbar Disc-associated Radiculopathy. An Open-label, Dose-escalating Study Followed by a Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial.

Keynan O, Mirovsky Y, Dekel S, Gilad VH, Gilad GM.

Orthopedics Department B, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center.
Abstract

Objective. Agmatine, decarboxylated arginine, was shown in preclinical studies to exert efficacious neuroprotection by interacting with multiple molecular targets. This study was designed to ascertain safety and efficacy of dietary agmatine sulfate in herniated lumbar disc-associated radiculopathy. Study Design. First, an open-label dose escalation study was performed to assess the safety and side-effects of agmatine sulfate. In the follow-up study, participants diagnosed with herniated lumbar disc-associated radiculopathy were randomly assigned to receive either placebo or agmatine sulfate in a double-blind fashion. Methods. Participants in the first study were recruited consecutively into four cohorts who took the following escalating regimens: 1.335 g/day agmatine sulfate for 10 days, 2.670 g/day for 10 days, 3.560 g/day for 10 days, and 3.560 g/day for 21 days. Participants in the follow-up study were assigned to receive either placebo or agmatine sulfate, 2.670 g/day for 14 days. Primary outcome measures were pain using the visual analog scale, the McGill pain questionnaire and the Oswestry disability index, sensorimotor deficits, and health-related quality of life using the 36-item short form (SF-36) questionnaire. Secondary outcomes included other treatment options, and safety and tolerability assessment. Results. Safety parameters were within normal values in all participants of the first study. Three participants in the highest dose cohort had mild-to-moderate diarrhea and mild nausea during treatment, which disappeared upon treatment cessation. No other events were observed. In the follow-up study, 51 participants were randomly enrolled in the agmatine group and 48 in the placebo. Continuous improvement of symptoms occurred in both groups, but was more pronounced in the agmatine (analyzed n = 31) as compared with the placebo group (n = 30). Expressed as percent of baseline values, significantly enhanced improvement in average pain measures and in quality of life scores occurred after treatment in the agmatine group (26.7% and 70.8%, respectively) as compared with placebo (6.0% [P </= 0.05] and 20.0% [P </= 0.05], respectively). No treatment-related adverse events were noted. Conclusions. Dietary agmatine sulfate is safe and efficacious treatment for alleviating pain and improving quality of life in lumbar disc-associated radiculopathy. Study Registration. ClinicalTrials.gov Protocol Registration System Identifier: NCT00405041.

PMID: 20447305 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well i have my first try on the old protocol,and I felt the sorenes of my legs w-out ,better ,dissolves easy and hope that the days go by ,I wont be that sore!!looks solid!!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome:

Pain Med. 2010 Mar;11(3):356-68.
Safety and Efficacy of Dietary Agmatine Sulfate in Lumbar Disc-associated Radiculopathy. An Open-label, Dose-escalating Study Followed by a Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial.

Keynan O, Mirovsky Y, Dekel S, Gilad VH, Gilad GM.

Orthopedics Department B, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center.
Abstract

Objective. Agmatine, decarboxylated arginine, was shown in preclinical studies to exert efficacious neuroprotection by interacting with multiple molecular targets. This study was designed to ascertain safety and efficacy of dietary agmatine sulfate in herniated lumbar disc-associated radiculopathy. Study Design. First, an open-label dose escalation study was performed to assess the safety and side-effects of agmatine sulfate. In the follow-up study, participants diagnosed with herniated lumbar disc-associated radiculopathy were randomly assigned to receive either placebo or agmatine sulfate in a double-blind fashion. Methods. Participants in the first study were recruited consecutively into four cohorts who took the following escalating regimens: 1.335 g/day agmatine sulfate for 10 days, 2.670 g/day for 10 days, 3.560 g/day for 10 days, and 3.560 g/day for 21 days. Participants in the follow-up study were assigned to receive either placebo or agmatine sulfate, 2.670 g/day for 14 days. Primary outcome measures were pain using the visual analog scale, the McGill pain questionnaire and the Oswestry disability index, sensorimotor deficits, and health-related quality of life using the 36-item short form (SF-36) questionnaire. Secondary outcomes included other treatment options, and safety and tolerability assessment. Results. Safety parameters were within normal values in all participants of the first study. Three participants in the highest dose cohort had mild-to-moderate diarrhea and mild nausea during treatment, which disappeared upon treatment cessation. No other events were observed. In the follow-up study, 51 participants were randomly enrolled in the agmatine group and 48 in the placebo. Continuous improvement of symptoms occurred in both groups, but was more pronounced in the agmatine (analyzed n = 31) as compared with the placebo group (n = 30). Expressed as percent of baseline values, significantly enhanced improvement in average pain measures and in quality of life scores occurred after treatment in the agmatine group (26.7% and 70.8%, respectively) as compared with placebo (6.0% [P </= 0.05] and 20.0% [P </= 0.05], respectively). No treatment-related adverse events were noted. Conclusions. Dietary agmatine sulfate is safe and efficacious treatment for alleviating pain and improving quality of life in lumbar disc-associated radiculopathy. Study Registration. ClinicalTrials.gov Protocol Registration System Identifier: NCT00405041.

PMID: 20447305 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Very nice find Matt.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
lookn forward! u gonna run any special pre-sales? i def thnk a plcar/protocol v2 combo deal would be sweet when both arrive

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup for sure. Ill have a special pre sale price soon. Yeah were going to have some nice combos soon. Maybe a HEAT, DCP, Slin-sane stack. Dam that would be sick.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Yup for sure. Ill have a special pre sale price soon. Yeah were going to have some nice combos soon. Maybe a HEAT, DCP, Slin-sane stack. Dam that would be sick.
dang, that would be! cant think of any other stack that would be as potent for fatloss.

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes it will lol. Im very sad though that we didnt have it for you pre contest because it would have really helped with the soreness.
Thats for sure!! this product will be huge!!!!!!!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any ETA on it's arrival? I am out and of the old and ready for the new..

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
About a week and a half out. Status was 2 weeks on Fri. Things are looking good and this ETA looks solid. Should have a pre sale going up here at Nutra very soon.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
About a week and a half out. Status was 2 weeks on Fri. Things are looking good and this ETA looks solid. Should have a pre sale going up here at Nutra very soon.
Excellent news! I look forward to seeing the new formula (not really too keen on the flavors, though I know a lot of kids these days are..)

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent news! I look forward to seeing the new formula (not really too keen on the flavors, though I know a lot of kids these days are..)
i normally don't care about flavors, either, especially when it comes to products other than protein...

but, biased or not, the new flavor is on point.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nice!!:cheers:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumper...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet just placed their purchase order for Protocol V2!

Expect a great presale for a few days, then a great introductory price for a few more weeks afterwards.

T

Tjf331

Awards
So does that mean nutra will be shipping out their preorders today?? I too am anxious to try this one!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So does that mean nutra will be shipping out their preorders today?? I too am anxious to try this one!!!
It means they should receive stock on Tuesday and ship same day.