Francisco Montealegre - Genomyx Sponsored Athelete - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Francisco Montealegre - Genomyx Sponsored Athelete

Page 3 of 14 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

THURSDAY: 2 Days Out

I slept just a few hours that night...i packed all my stuff the night before and i woke up really early to drive to the airport with my wife. We arrived in NYC around 11:30 am and took a cab to the Hotel. My first impression from NY was WooW this is a big City with LOTS of People! There were people everywhere...all the streets were packed..i am not used to that here in Texas LOL!

In the afternoon we went for a long walk and have something to eat...(Well i ate fish + ricecakes at the hotel) I took my wife to this cool restaurant a few blocks from the hotel and she ate a Juicy steak burrito!! mmm...and i got to smell it and watch her eat.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congratulations, Francisco!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

FRIDAY: 1 DAY OUT

Again i wake up early to attend the meeting and the take the urine test and polygraph test. After an hour i was out and i had the rest of the day to myself so we went out again and walked for like 3 hours....NYC is a beautiful city with so many places to see that 3 hours felt like nothing. For me was a good way to do cardio
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

FRIDAY NIGHT: 8hrs Out

NOW IT WAS TIME TO GET BACK TO BUSINESS!! Contest was just a few hours away and it was time to apply my Tan....First coat before the show to get a good base!...Also it was time to eat my last meal of the day. In addition i practiced my poses one last time for about 15-20 minutes including my posing routine.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Checking out the conditioning the night before the show! To see if i had to make any adjustments
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

SATURDAY MORNING: SHOW TIME!!!

I Woke up at 4:00 am to start the Carb up process! So i slept again just a few hours...however i was so exited about the contest that i felt great and refreshed....around 7 am we letf the hotel and walk to the bus stop to get the bus that will take us to the location of the show...As usual we had some xtra time to stop and eat something (my wife only...i only whatch her eat again!!! LOL a capuchino coffe + Egg homelet + hashbrows + toasted bread with jelly!! the food looked so great but i was going to have my time to pig out a little later that day
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Pre-Judging! Backstage

After arriving to the show we went backstage to re-touch my tan and apply the final coat....45 mins away from PJ they called us to go the Pump Room and start pumping up....I was feeling the pressure, 11 pros in my class getting ready and pumping backstage! Everybody was focusing on doing their thing...some guys eating last minute high sugar meals to get the energy to endure the storm that was coming other doing countless pushups...
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

PreJudging: 30 minutes of Posing Rounds Was Brutal!!!!

Time to go Onstage and Do what i have been getting ready for the last 20 weeks. As i expected it was nothing short than a War!...I ended up exhausted and sore from flexing and flexing....
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

More Pre-Judging......!!! Then it was all over...i was so tired and ready to go back to the hotel to rest for the night show. When i was Backstage i had the chance to meet a couple of friends and were there to show some support...I was especially happy to find out that my friend Clement Yearwood (one of the top lighweights in the world) made it to the show..
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Night Show!.....Time to retouch my tan, pump up and go onstage one more time! First picture top 5 during the awards!!...then top two and waiting for the winner to be announced...
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

NOW it was time for the Overall PoseDown! I knew it was going to be a very hard task because the heavyweight champ was Rodney helaire...he is a mass monster.....and At the end of the day my conditioning and symmetry was not enough to beat this 2 time world champ. He deserved the win and i was really happy for him!...we had a great time onstage. He is truly a great guy and an incredible natural bodybuilder.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

More pics
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

PIZZA TIME!!!!!!!!! after a long day i was dead tire but wait it was....time to eat..!!!!!! i took a cab and headed to the PiZZERIA!!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Pizza + ice cream ...after my pigout i took a long shower and we went out to relax and have some fun!!! and why not one cold BEER!!!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Congratulations, Francisco!
    Thank you matt!...
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

VIDEOS

Finally i had to some time to get this videos uploaded on youtube. Ok guys
    The first video is my posing routine at the night show. I modified my music and my posing routine a little from last year...The second video is from the Overall Posedown...once again it was awesome to share the stage with such a great group of athletes...we are all champions in my mind...Also big congrats to big Rodney!

YouTube - Francisco Montealegre Posing Routine

YouTube - Overall Posedown 2010 Wnbf US Cup
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

UPDATE:

Ok guys...one chapter is over, now its time to do this all over again from the start. I have been training light...and i will be doing light workouts for 2 weeks...i am just going thru de motions right now to let my body heal....i am specially trying to let my legs rest after all the craziness that i put them thru.

After my Food weekend madness i put like 5 lbs overnight LOL! but on monday i was back on my diet and i am back down 4 so i am good to go now. I will have to travel next week to miami for a photoshot and i have to look good so today i will do a high carb day and then i will deplete carbs all week next week for the photoshoot. I will try to bring also pics from my travel to miami.

I am also working on my new nutrition plan and training strategies that i will implement this offseason...all i can tell you is that i will be experimenting a lot with things that i have never done before....i may fail but i got nothing to lose
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think you had better conditioning than Rodney. What is the height difference between the two of you? In the video you look like there could be a 3 inch height difference. That will give him an advantage in visually looking thicker. Big congrats Monte on your accomplishments! Have a great time in Miami and make sure you get to South Beach if possible. That place is insane!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I think you had better conditioning than Rodney. What is the height difference between the two of you? In the video you look like there could be a 3 inch height difference. That will give him an advantage in visually looking thicker. Big congrats Monte on your accomplishments! Have a great time in Miami and make sure you get to South Beach if possible. That place is insane!!
    Thanks bro!...yeah i was taller than rodney by 3 inches! but he was 20 lbs heavier than me...he is trully a genetic freak..! i have not daubt in my mind that if he were not natural he would be battling for the olympia tittle along with jay cuttler and the other. He is also a great guy and my hat off to him...one of the best naturals in the world for sure.

As far as miami i will be staying in south beach bro...so i am expecting to have a lot of fun with my food and at the beach after the shoot. I will try to bring lots of pics
  20. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

great work in here, congrats
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NIce job bro. If it makes you feel better, your quads looked wicked crazy compared to rodney. But hellava job dude!!!

RECOVERBRO

22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    great work in here, congrats
    thanks for stoping by bro!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    NIce job bro. If it makes you feel better, your quads looked wicked crazy compared to rodney. But hellava job dude!!!
    Thanks jonhny! my quads are my best feature!
  24. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

quads are straight ridiculous, going to copy your routine for a while here to try and mirror you.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    quads are straight ridiculous, going to copy your routine for a while here to try and mirror you.
    Nice bro...dont hesitate if you have any questions
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Last Night I got some Professional pics from my show. I want to share a few of them with you guys..LAter and keep training hard

Francisco
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Update. I am leaving to Miami for my photo shoot tomorrow and i will be back SundayÖI will try to bring back some pics. As far as Training is concerned i have been going light on my workouts. The objective of this phase is to: 1). Let my body recover a little bit (small pains) before i start the hardcore training once again in a few weeks..2) I also want to de-condition myself in order to make my body respond once again once I re-sume my training. I am trying to lose strength and endurance on purpose to make this happens and keep making progress.

Finally this will be opening Workout split for this offseason. (Duration 8-12 weeks)
    Day1: Upper-body Strength
    Day2: Lower-Body Maintenance
    Day3: Upper-Body Active Recovery
    Day4: Cardio/Rest
    Day5: Lower-Body
    Day6: Upper-Body Hypertrophy
    Day7: Cardio/Rest

Supplementation:

I will also be using GENOMYX PROTOCOL (3 times per day) To help me to Recover from this Craziness! I will be using 1 scoop in between my meals and 1 scoop immediately after my workouts..I am really excited about using this product because its loaded with L-Leucine, Beta Alanine, L-Carnitine among other great ingredients. Last year when I did this split I had a hard time recovering from it but I am hoping that this product will do the trick. Its time to GROW!! And make improvements for next season!! SO LETS DO IT!!!!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Routine looks interesting. Protocol should definitely take care of the recovery. Have a great time in Miami bubba!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Routine looks interesting. Protocol should definitely take care of the recovery. Have a great time in Miami bubba!
    Thanks bro!
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Finally i am back from Miami...the photoshoot was great! But the best thing was the fact that i was able to schedule this travel based on my wedding anniversary (Friday) and my wife's birthday (Saturday). So right after the shoot on friday morning we celebrated for the next 2 days!!! We ate out a lot and Party a lot (no drinks for me LOL!) but i have been eating everything in sight for the last 3 days LOL! well we live only once and this year we celebrated our 5th anyversary...

i have a ton of pics and i will try to post a few later today
  31. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Happy anyversary to you both. Glad the photoshoot went well. looking forward to seeing those pics. Miami is fun thats all Im going to say about that Good to see you relaxing and taking some time with the wife.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Ditto on the congrats! Miami is a great way to get the batteries recharged. Oh yeah...I wish I could eat everything in sight and still look like that!!
  33. Board Sponsor

Sounds like the photoshoot went well. Congratulations to you and your wife.
    Genomyx
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Happy anyversary to you both. Glad the photoshoot went well. looking forward to seeing those pics. Miami is fun thats all Im going to say about that Good to see you relaxing and taking some time with the wife.
    Thanks bro..i really appreciate it...we had a great time! and all the ton of water that i am holding now was worth it LOL! now its Time to get back to where i was and start my offseason. Thanks once again for taking the time to post your congrats
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Ditto on the congrats! Miami is a great way to get the batteries recharged. Oh yeah...I wish I could eat everything in sight and still look like that!!
    Thanks brother....Eating everything is sight for 3 days straight is priceless LOL!..i got crazy! from pizza to ice cream! and everything in between... i would say that i ate around 6000 cals/day!!!! just to give u an idea i got stomach ache friday and saturday night LOL!...

Now my mind is ready to the clean hardcore offseason diet!!....
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

As I promised i will post a few more pics from my travel to south beach miami....these pics were taken thursday night while doing a light circuit workout the night before the photoshoot....I was still in top shape....

Something interesting that i noted was that despite the fact that i was running on low carbs for 5 days straight i was looking full and hard!....i recall that i was taking around 150-160g, sodium a little high 2.5g aprox and i was drinking 2 galls of water....i will try to experiment with this..and somehow try to incorporate it to my peak week protocol next time. Well will see..
  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great bicep-tricep split
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Great bicep-tricep split
    Thanks brother!
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

I took monday and tuesday off from training...my right biseps was feeling a little sore..so i decided to let it rest a little more. I will re-sume my training today but i will be going light...just to pump some blood into the muscles and induce recovery. On monday i will start my new program and again its going to take 2 weeks to get back to the heavy stuff....Since i have de-conditioned myself on porpuse i need to let my body get used to the new training before i can go all out.

finally a few more pics from the beach....South beach is incredible and a lot of fun....Restaurants, bars and clubs are everywhere! after a long diet i felt like a kid on a candy store!! i wanted to eat and try everything LOL!....we walk a lot during the day so that made me feel better
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

your photos and dedication are nothing short of amazing! your truely inspirational! well done!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Francisco and Protocol
    By HYBRID in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 12:33 AM
  2. V2 & BC+EAA help win the NPC San Francisco
    By biggkarim in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 07:14 PM
  3. LG's new sponsored Athelete: INARIUS!!!
    By GMG760 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 12:59 PM
  4. sponsored athelete tees
    By biggkarim in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 09:56 PM