Francisco Montealegre - Genomyx Sponsored Athelete

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
Genomyx is proud to announce its new sponsored athelete Francisco Montealegre, WNFB Natural Pro. Francisco represents everything we stand for as a company, hard work and determination. Hes a very humble and down to earth guy who deserves every opportunity that comes his way. We're looking forward to helping him continue to reach his potential in the sport of natural bodybuilding.

Francisco is a lifetime natural bodybuilder. He started his journey in bodybuilding by chance more then 10 years ago. He was 135lbs competing against guys 50+lbs bigger then himself, in Karate Renbukai. He decided after losing pretty badly a few times in an open division where there were no weight divisions, that gaining weight was his only option if he wished to continue competing. Karate was his passion and continued to be so until injuries forced him to stop. He has been focusing on bodybuilding ever since and continues to push himself to make awsome progress each year.

Last year all of his hard work paid off when he turned pro in the WNFB and won his pro debut. Hes currently getting ready to take the stage in September and we expect great things from him in the future.

More on Francisco:
Interview:
http://www.simplyshredded.com/wnbf-pro-francisco-montealegre-talks-with-simplyshredded-com.html

Videos:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDnZs3g2dWE"]YouTube- Natural Bodybuiding Francisco Montealegre[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl7xmEt-m1c"]YouTube- Natural Pro - Francisco Montealegre[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8_7ep7ztZc"]YouTube- Natural Pro Francisco Montealegre - 6 weeks out / 405x5[/nomedia]

The pictures below are from 7 weeks out:

Attachments

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Huge honor to have Francisco part of the team. Im looking forward to working more with him.

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First of all... I want to thank Jake and the rest of the Genomyx Team for this Opportunity. I am really excited and honored to join a team with a very unique group of professionals that work hard to provide cutting edge supplements and promote Natural Bodybuilding.

In addition I am eager to add the new line of supplements from Genomyx to my supplementation regime …I am Specially looking forward to try their Post-workout Recovery product Called PROTOCOL….The formula looks very promising.

Once again thanks,… I will do my best to represent your company with integrity as well as the sport of natural bodybuilding....lets keep training and pushing the limits:veryhappy:

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday It was a great day (high carb day) but also very hard as far as training is concerned.

I trained 2 times/day.... i have been spliting my training in 2 and adding more volume in order to improve my work capacity and speed up my metabolism.

Morning Session: BACK Hyper + 40 min Of cardio

Dual Axis Pull Downs
210 x 15
230 x 15
290 x 10
305 x 10
305 x 10
305 x 10

DB Rows (Hold contraction for 1 sec)
120s x 12
120s x 12
120s x 12

45 deg Rope Rows (Holding Cont for 1 se)
Whole stack x 15
Whole stack x 15
Whole Stack x 15

HS Low Row
3 plates/side x 15
3 plates + 25/side x 10
3 plates + 25/side x 10

Straight Arm Pull Downs
100 x failure
100 x failure
100 x failure
100 x failure

Cardio : 40 minutes - Treadmill Inclination 10 / Speed 4.0

Evening Session: Chest Hyper + 40 min of cardio

Incline BB Bench Press / DB Presses - Superset

135 x 20 warm up
185 x 15 warm up
205 x 5 warm up
225 x 8 > 80s x 8
225 x 8 > 80s x 8
225 x 8 > 80s x 8

Low incline DB bench press
100's x 10
100s x 8
100s x 8

Weigted dips
Bodyweight + 70 lbs x 10
Bodyweight + 70 lbs x 10
Bodyweight + 70 lbs x 10

Cable Flyes
15 blocks x 15 reps
15 blocks x 15 reps
15 blocks x 15 reps
15 blocks x 15 reps

Cardio : 40 minutes - Incination 10/ Speed 4.0

Today LEgs....OUCH

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Currently i am around 4.5 weeks out from my next show! I will post a few pictures from my posing practice on wednesday. IGNORE THE AFRO LOL! i need to visit the barber shop soonnnn!

Attachments

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2-a-days?! :eek: bonkers...

but looking absolutely shredded with only a few weeks remaining.

keep the posts coming leading up to your show. :D

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2-a-days?! :eek: bonkers...

but looking absolutely shredded with only a few weeks remaining.

keep the posts coming leading up to your show. :D
Thanks for stoping by Smitty...i appreciate the support bro. On the other hand tomorrow is time for update pics so i will post some of them here to show my conditioning at 4 weeks out.

The pic bellow shows the conditioning that i achieved last year and this time i am planing to smash it :veryhappy: with 4 more weeks lefts i will make it happen for sho! ;)

Attachments

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
Francisco your an absolute beast. Keep on killing it!

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today: Leg Day - Hypertrophy

I was feeling a little drained today (Low Carb Day) but i managed to push thru and kill legs...actually i kill myself LOL! Well i felt like passing out a few times LOL!...Good news is that i am home right now and i enjoyed my Protein shake my popcorn and diet coke :veryhappy:...Bad news..i still need to go back to the gym to do another Cardio session tonight. :grumpy:

Romanian Deads
135 x 20
185 x 20
225 x 10
245 x 10
275 x 10
315 x 10
315 x 10
315 x 10

Leg Presses
5 plates/side x 10
6 plates/side x 10
7 plates/side x 10
8 plates/side x 10
9 plates/side x 10
Drop Set
10 plates/side x 10 > 8plates/side x 10 > 6Plates/side x 10> 4 Plates/side x 20

Machine Squats
3 plates/side x 15
4 plates/side x 10
4.5 plates/side x 10

My legs were numb already..and the worse was coming my way..LUNGES

Marathon Walking Lunges ( i had the intention to do 3 sets but i didnt make it)
100 lbs barbell x 100 steps
100 lb barbell x 80 steps....my legs gave up so i decided to stop there and move on to the next exe

Laying Ham Curls - Ham Finisher superset - 1 leg up/2leg up 1 leg down / 2 legs up
85 lbs x 15 x 15 x 15
85 lbs x 15 x 15 x 15
85 x 15 x15 x 15

Adduction machine
150 x 15
150 x 15
150 x 15

Cardio : 40 minutes

I feel really proud of my performance today....but i dont know if i will walk tomorrow LOL!..

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol, Going to need to get you some Protocol quick to help you with these beast workouts. :)

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol, Going to need to get you some Protocol quick to help you with these beast workouts. :)
I cant wait :veryhappy:....RIght now i am doing LEgs 2 times per week + 2 High Intensity Cardio Sessions per week + 10 slow intensity sessions ...i am wondering how much i will be able to push with some PROTOCOL in my System:firedevil: i will be on fire!!!!!!!!!

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was a very tough day for me! …my 2nd leg workout of the week was grueling and very punishing specially with only 50g of carbs on me at that time!... I pushed thru and I spent the rest of the day eating the rest of my meals…however by the time I had to go back to the gym to hit my second 40 min cardio session my legs were in shock…it is hard to explain but not they felt like rubber bands but also very heavy….somehow I manage to get my cardio done (But Definitely didn’t feel proud about it…I did what I could to finish) After that I limped my way home..eat and collapsed in bed.
Today is Delts + Arms + Cardio and more cardio….Legs are feeling better and I am ready.

bellow….some update Pics from this morning at 4 weeks out.

Attachments

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. Im following this. Man nice taper, slim waist. Your striations are unbelievable. Good luck man. GET IT!!!!!!!!

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok. Im following this. Man nice taper, slim waist. Your striations are unbelievable. Good luck man. GET IT!!!!!!!!
Thanks my friend! i appreciate the support....in the next couple of weeks things are gonna get crazy! i am making changes to my diet this week to drop the last bit of fat...then i will be ready

thanks once again

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday: I trashed Delts and ARms

The way i train my arms is dif that the way i train my upperbody. I try to focus on my form + feeling every rep to increase muscle activation + i look for the huge pump + i use lighter weights. In the past for many years i trained heavy and hard..i used to think than the heavier the better ( 155 bb curls x 10 reps / DB Hammer curls with 105's x 5 were my last PR's) however i was wrong and i ended up with several injuries....So after years of heavy training and reoccuring injuries i decided to change my mind and turn my arm workout around.....All i can say is that i am very pleased with the way my workouts are going now.

1. HS DELT PRESS
90 x 20
140 x 15
180 x 10
230 x 8
270 x 5
270 x 5

2. DB DELT TRISET ( Lateral raises/ Front Raises/ Overhead Presses)
if you guys have not try this one go ahead and give it a show...you will have the most Insane pump in your delts ever:veryhappy:

35's x 15/15/15
35's x 15/15/15
35's x 15/15/15

3. REAR DELT MACHINE
150 x 15
150 x 15
150 x 15

4. REAR DELT CABLE (Reverse Flyes)
150 x 15
150 x 15
150 x 15

5. TRIS SUPERSET - SKULL CRUSHERS / CLOSE GRIP PRESS
95 x 15 x failure
95 x 15 x failure
95 x 15 x failure

6. CABLE TRIS EXTENSIONS
whole stack x 15-20 reps
whole stack x 15-20 reps
whole stack x 15-20 reps

7. DIP MACHINE
3 sets As heavy as i can do x 20 reps + 1 set of free Weight Dips to failure

8. Z-Bar BB Curls
65 x 15-20
65 x 15-20
65 x 15-20 x dropset to failure keeping good form

9. INCLINE BENCH DB CURLS ( 2 secs up/no rest/2 secs dwn)
35's x 10 each hand
35's x 10 each hand
35's x 10 each hand

10. HS PREACHER CURLS
90 X 15
90 X 15
90 X 15 X 15 X 15 Drop set

Cardio: 40 minutes

Attachments

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM WORKOUT : UpperBody Power

Great workout...i was feeling good despite the fact that yesterday i hurt my back a little while doing BB calf Raises.(i made an stupid mistake while puting the bb back to the rack) I didnt know how much i was going to be able to push today because my back hurt quite a bit last nite but to my surprise i felt great this morning.

1. LAT PULLDOWN
100 x 20 w-UP
120 x 15 w-UP
150 x 10 W-UP
180 x 8
220 x 5
220 x 5
220 x 5

2. HS HIGH ROW (Unilateral)
3 pl/side x 10
3.5 pl/side x 5
4 pl/side x 5
4.5 pl/side x 5
5 pl/side x 5
5.5 pl/side x 5
6 plts/side x 5

3. DB ROWS
150's x 5
160's x 5
170's x 5
180's x 5

4. DB PULLOVERS
120's x 8
120's x 8
120's x 5

5. DB INCLINE PRESSES
100's x 5
105's x 5
110's x 5
120's x 5
120's x 4 ..i failed i wish i had an spotter Lol

6. HS HORIZONTAL PRESS
2pl/side x 15
2.5pl/side x 5
3pl/side x 5
3.5pl/side x 5

7. FREE MOTION CABLE FLYES
100 x 12
100 x 12
100 x 12

8. Cardio : 30 minutes

My AM workout is DONE...i just need to hit Delt/arms this evening

Finally just for Fun!!:veryhappy: check my new updated look!!! hahah:bigok:

Attachments

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your delt triset looks fun. May need to use that one. DB pullovers is one thing I dont do. I may be missing out.

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your delt triset looks fun. May need to use that one. DB pullovers is one thing I dont do. I may be missing out.
Bro you need to try the delt triset! But i warn you:veryhappy:....get an ice pack ready because you will need it once you get back home LOL!! the pump is ridiculous

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I Hit the gym around 10 pm last night for the sencond time and i was feeling tired because i kill back/chest in the morning...but i am only 4 short weeks away and there is no time to take breaks. ITS NOW OR NERVER...I HAVE TO PUSH MY LIMITS EVERY SINGLE DAY BECAUSE TOMOROW WOULD BE TO LATE

UPPER BODY EVENING WORKOUT: DELT & ARMS

As i mentioned before i dont use heavy weights for my arms anymore becuase of the lack of muscle activation/reoccuring injuries/lack of progress etc...anyway here is the workout

1. HS SUPER INCLINE PRESSES
1 pl/side x 20
2 pl/side x 15
2.5 pl/side x 10
3 pl/side x 5
3 pl/side x 5
3 pl/side x 5

2. DB Lateral Raises
35's x 15 each side
45's x 15
55's x 10

3. LYING LATERAL RAISES
35's x 15
35's x 15
35's x 15

4. REAR DELT MACHINE
3 sets to failure - holding the contraction for 2 secs

5. DIP MACHINE
Whole Stack x 15-20
Whole Stack x 15-20
Whole Stack x 15-20

6. TRIS CABLE EXTENSIONS
Whole stack x 15
Whole stack x 15
Whole stack x 15

7. PREACHER CURL MACHINE
90 x 15
90 x 15
90 x 15

8. INCLINE Db CURLS - Slow Tempo focusing on each contraction
40's x 10
40's x 10
40's x 10

Cardio: 30 min

LATER GUYS!....I GOT LEGS TODAY ON A LOW CARB DAY...THIS IS GOING TO BE BAD!!!!!! lol!

Attachments

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
Arms are looking sick already. I love the beaver shirt.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
vascularity is insane!

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LEG POWER (Yesterday)

I managed to survive the low carb day yesterday + legs + 2 cardio sessions (am/pm) Today it is gonna be easier because i only need to workout my calves + High Hintensity Cardio and thats it......and tomorrow is a high carb day and i cant wait LOL!

1. ROMANIAN DEADS
135 x 20
185 x 15
225 x 5
275 x 5
315 x 5
345 x 5
365 x 5
385 x 5
405 x 5

2. MACHINE SQUATS
2pl side x 5
3pl side x 5
4pl side x 5
5pl side x 5
5pl side x 5
5pl side x 5

3. BB LUNGES
135 x 10 steps total
185 x 10 steps total
205 x 10 steps total
225 x 10 steps total

4. SEATED HAM CURLS
Whole stack x 15 reps
Whole stack x 15 reps
Whole stack x 15 reps

5. ADDUCTION MACHINE
200 x 12
200 x 12
200 x 12

CARDIO: 40 MIN AM / 40 MIN PM

Attachments

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM Workout is done! I felt like passing out for the first half of the workout..somehow i felt much better the other half and i pushed hard to finish it....at the end i went to do 40 min on the threadmill

AM BACK + CARDIO

1. CLOSE GRIP PULLDOWNS
100 x 15
150 x 15
180 x 15
200 x 12
200 x 12

2. HS HIGH ROW ( EXPLOSIVE POSITIVE/SLOW NEG)
3pl/side x 15
4pl/side x 15
4.5 plates/side x 10
4.5 plates/side x 10
4.5 plates/side x 10

3. DB ROWS ( 1sec Contraction)
120's x 15
120's x 15
120's x 15

4. SEATED CABLE ROWS (1 Sec Contraction)
180 x 12
180 x 12
180 x 12

5. STRAIGHT ARM PULL DOWNS
3 sets x failure

6. CARDIO 40 MINUTES

CHAnges to the the diet were made last saturday and my body didnt like the idea to have less food available and its trying to make me back off but I wont:veryhappy:

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PM WORKOUT (LAST NIGHT)

I hit the gym last night again for my second workout but i was not feeling it...so i did my best to finish it. I felt tired and very hungry but i managed to get it done..not very proud about my performance but some days will suck specially now in the last stages of my diet

1. DB INCLINE PRESSES
90's x 15
100's x 10
100's x 10
100's x 10

2. HS HORIZ BENCH PRESS
2 plates/side x 15
2.5 pl/side x 12
2.5 pl/side x 10
2.5 pl/side x 10

3. FLY MACHINE
180 x 15
180 x 15
180 x 15

4. DIPS
2 Sets x 15-20

5. CARDIO : 40 min

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Little update! I have been feeling crapy lately LOl! i really need to eat something...well only 3 more weeks and its done for me. I have been pushing so hard at the gym that i need a break...but not yet...yesterday i had to stop my workout short because i pulled my upper quad a little...so i decided to stop and live to lift another day

this is what i was able to do...

1. Romanian Deads
135x20
185x10
225x10
245x10
275x10
295x10
315x10
315x10

2.Leg Press

4pl/side x 10
5pl/side x 10
6pl/side x 10
7pl/side x 10
8pl/side x 10
9pl/side x 10
10pl/side x 10

3. BB Lunges
135 x 36 reps...this is where i felt the pain in my upper quad. So i stopped the set right there...i cant afford an injury

4. Seated Leg Curl
3 sets x 15 - heavy enough to feel it but making sure my quad feels good

5. Adductor machine
3 sets x 15

6. Cardio: 40 min - right quad felt a little sore

I am feeling better today after icing the quad last night...i will be ready to hit legs hard again tuesday....as for today i need to find a way to compensate from yesterday and push harder:veryhappy:

Attachments

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Legs are looking sick bro. Yeah good idea to back off when you felt a little pain. Like you said recover to hit quads another day then being benched by a serious injury. Lol 3 more weeks seems like ever especially when you body is working against you. Stay strong brother. You got this.

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Legs are looking sick bro. Yeah good idea to back off when you felt a little pain. Like you said recover to hit quads another day then being benched by a serious injury. Lol 3 more weeks seems like ever especially when you body is working against you. Stay strong brother. You got this.
Thanks a lot my friend! Def 3 weeks will feel like an eternity specially because i am feeling hungry all the time LOL!...Last few weeks are always tough...Last night i was watching the UFC fight at Buffalo Wild wings and i was feeling tired and so hungry that i had to leave before the last fight finished to come home and eat ...Tilapia + brocolli LOL!:grumpy:...my wife had some wings and the smell was driving me crazy!! LOL!:Eyecrazy:....

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That last fight wasnt too special. BJ kept getting taken down, and nothing too spectacular. I keep hearinf all this talk about tilapia. I soon will be trying it. I eat alot of canned tuna(albacore). Its cheap and convienent.

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That last fight wasnt too special. BJ kept getting taken down, and nothing too spectacular. I keep hearinf all this talk about tilapia. I soon will be trying it. I eat alot of canned tuna(albacore). Its cheap and convienent.
Yeah Johny..that fight was not what i was expecting and on top of that i was sooooooo hungry...that i couldnt stop looking at everybody's food LOL!...Hey tilapia is great...low fat content/high in protein and tastes great...it cooks pretty fast so you need to use medium temp while doing it...and you will get a moist interior with an almost crunchy ext....righg now i only use garlic powder to season it and then i add mustard when its done

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Yesterday i trashed my DElts and Arms...great workout!

I think is time for some full body update pics...Today i am 3 weeks out and i only have 2 more weeks to really push my self..because the last week its easier...more carbs and less exercise...

On the other hand today i have scheduled High intensity cardio + calves..however my legs are feeling like rubber bands but i will find a way to get it done.

Attachments

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy man , crazy. Good shots. Hey BTW, I tried your delt triset today at the end of my legs just to try and hit my shoulders twice a week. OUCH!!!!!!!! didnt have to use much weight at all. At first I was like this isnt too bad after a few though...Wow. Not sure if I liked that pump. It hurt!!!!

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Crazy man , crazy. Good shots. Hey BTW, I tried your delt triset today at the end of my legs just to try and hit my shoulders twice a week. OUCH!!!!!!!! didnt have to use much weight at all. At first I was like this isnt too bad after a few though...Wow. Not sure if I liked that pump. It hurt!!!!
Thanks for the ongoing support Johny! i appreciate it.....On the other hand i am glad you give my Delt triset a go! Yeah bro i dont use alot of weight either...normally 35's-40's dumbells and i end up with my delts trashed and looking like cannon balls LOL!.....One more thing...Do the triset after and heavy Overhead press exe (DB overhead Press or Military prees 3 sets x 5) and that is one killer delt workout....just try it and have ready your ice pack once you get home :veryhappy:

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I Hit Legs POWER Last night and my injured quad was ready so i pushed as hard as i could however i didnt do any lunges just to be safe. I replaced lunges for BB step ups and they worked just fine.

ROMANIAN DEADS
135 X 20
185 X 15
225 X 10
275 X 5
295 X 5
315 X 5
350 X 5
375 X 5
395 X 5 I was tempted to hit 405 but i decided to stop there.! I have to be very careful right now and pay attention to any little pain or sign about how i am feeling. Being so depleted and trying to pull 2.3 times my own bodyweight didnt feel really smart specially because it will only take one second to lose my form and get injured.

LEG PRESSES
5 pl/side x 10
6 pl/side x 10
7 pl/side x 10
8 pl/side x 10
9 pl/side x 10
10 pl/side x 10

BB STEP UPS
135 x 20
185 x 20
205 x 20
225 x 20

GLUTE HAM RAISES
BW x 8
BW x 8

SEATED LEG CURLS
3 sets x 15 reps

LYING LEG CURLS
3 Sets x 15

ADDUCTOR MACHINE
3 sets x 20 reps

CARDIO: 30 min am / 30 Min Pm

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday as usual i was feeling pretty depleted and drained...it was my 3rd low carb day and i had Calves + HIIT scheduled. I had a Decent Calf Workout nothing like i used to do a couple of months ago and it pissed me off but what can i do...i am running on low fuel...I hate the last 2-3 weeks before a show!...Anyway I started with HIIT wondering how i was going to pull it off...i decided not to think about it and eventually the adrenaline kicked in and after i finished my 15th interval i told to myself What the heck...Let’s keep going...till i collapse LOL!...someway somehow i managed to hit 30 intervals total! When I step off the machine my legs were shaking but i was feeling really good about my workout

Pain is momentary but the satisfaction after reaching a goal last 4eva

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro, you have tremendous conditioning, and your a lucky athlete to be sponsored by such a great company.

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro, you have tremendous conditioning, and your a lucky athlete to be sponsored by such a great company.
First of all thanks for stoping by my friend...i really appreciate the kind comments about my conditioning...i am NOT a big guy in any way... so my conditioning and my symetry are my strenghts. Getting ultra shredded is the only way i have a chance to beat the big boys LOL!....

Also yes i feel very fortunate to be with the Genomyx family now :veryhappy: and i will give my best shot to represent the company according to their principles and high standards

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Feeling tired and with lack of energy seems to be something normal nowadays...did i mention how i hate the last 3-2 weeks before a show LOL!..Yesterday i did Back/Chest but i dont feel like typing my workout..this is how I tired i feel right now:crazy:...i dont even feel seating infront of the computer

Most people dont realize how hard this is...at this point specially when trying to push your body to unknown limits of bodyfat levels...my body is fighting back hard and i am trying to push it harder the other way.....But i wont let him take over...we are going to do it my way!!!!!::firedevil:

Today i have legs + cardio! It is going to be really tough mentally because my body dont want do lift heavy anymore to avoid wasting xtra energy and is making me feel like Sh!!T...but i cant be broken that easily! So it going to be my way or i will pass out....

A little over 2 weeks out and i will beat this prep once again...i will raise my own standards as far as conditioning and keep the bar higher just to be pushed a liltle higher next year...thats the way it is! NO Easy way out...just hard work, the natural way

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude Glutes are looking ripped. 2 weeks out to. Amaizing. Your going to dominate.

Team Genomyx :)

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude Glutes are looking ripped. 2 weeks out to. Amaizing. Your going to dominate.

Team Genomyx :)
Thanks my friend...I appreciate it the support...I am ready for war and thats for sho! LOL!...Time to Represent the TEAM!!:veryhappy:

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another Leg day in the Books!

I was happy that at 2 weeks out and with this low bodyfat i was able to push 1000 lbs on the leg press x 8 deep reps...that for sho made me feel better.

1. ROMANIAN DEADS
135x20
185x15
225x10
275x10
295x10
315x10
315x10

2. LEG PRESS
5 pl/side x 10
6 pl/side x 10
7 pl/side x 10
8 pl/side x 10
9 pl/side x 10
10 pl/side x 10
11 pl + 10 /side x 8

3. Hack Squats
2pl /side x 15
3pl/side x 10
3.5 pl/side x 10

4. Lying ham curl -Ham Finisher super set (1 leg up/ 2 Up 1Down / 2 Leg up
85 x 12 + 12 + 12
85 x 12 + 12 + 12
85 x 12 + 12 + 12

5. Seated Leg Curls + Leg Extensions superset
180 x 15 + 15
180 x 15 + 15
180 x 15 + 15

6. Adductor machine
200 x 20
200 x 20
200 x 20

7. CARDIO : 30 min AM / 40 Min PM

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ARMs & DELTS (Yesterday)

Good Workout...I am very satisfied with the fact that i turned my arms workout 360 deg. from heavy lifting to a lighter/higher volume approach.

I am not going to post all my numbers just the exercises and techniques that i used yesteday during the workout.

1. HS DELT PRESS - Drop sets
4 sets x 10 x 10 x 10

2. DELT TRI-SET - 15 side raises + 15 front raises + 15 presse
3 sets x 15 x 15 x 15

3. REAR DELT MACHINE
3 sets x 12-15

4. REAR DELT CABLE Pulls
3 sets x 12-12

5. Z-BAR BIS CURLS
3 Sets x 15-20

6. Z-BAR "One Arm" PREACHER CURLS
3 Sets x 12

7. CABLE HAMMER CURLS
3 Sets x 15

8. WEIGHTED DIPS
3 Sets x 15

9. BB OVERHEAD TRIS PRESSES
3 Sets x 15

10. CABLE TRIS PRESS DOWNS
3 Sets x 15

11. CARDIO : 40 min

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last night i had Scheduled High Intensity Interval Training for 35 min (5 min warm up/15 intervals/15 minutes cool down. Legs felt like if they weighted 100 lbs each from all the cardio + leg workouts that i have been doing...pretty much i have been beating my legs down without breaks for weeks...but yesterday was not the day to let them rest either...SO I DECIDED TO PUSH TO THE LIMIT AND I GOT 30 INTERVALS DONE :firedevil:with only two more weeks to go i need to keep pushing and finish strong! i will have time to rest once the show is over.

This coming week will be the hardest and toughest of them all...its time to depleate carbs in other words i will be on a low carb all week starting tomorrow. Next one is easier..its peak week and i will eat more carbs to fill out and i wont be working out too hard either.

Finally a couple of shots from two weeks out once i got back home from cardio :veryhappy:

Attachments

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, you got that real grainy look. SICK!!!