Welcome Genomyx to Anabolicminds.com!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Easiest way to win AM over is with free stuff.
    LOL. TRUE...very true.

    RECOVERBRO




  2. Its awsome to see such support here. Looking forward to being part of this board again.
    Genomyx

  3. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    RPN + Genomyx = awesomeness.

    Can't wait for a reformulated DCP
    x2!!

    welcome guys!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    RPN + Genomyx = awesomeness.

    Can't wait for a reformulated DCP
    Any clue to how the new DCP will differ?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Were very exited to be a part of AM. Be on the look out for some logging opps and T-shirt promos. Revised Protocol is almost completed as well in which we will be looking for loggers to test the new Protcol flavor Really looking forward to getting the chance to get to know everyone a lot more.
    very interested in trying protocol!!!

  6. Thanks BigT. Results from the 1st batch were awesome in delivering results. Just needed some minor changes which we have made. I think this next version will be perfection. Then plan after that is to start rolling out more flavors.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks BigT. Results from the 1st batch were awesome in delivering results. Just needed some minor changes which we have made. I think this next version will be perfection. Then plan after that is to start rolling out more flavors.
    i volunteer to test it out for you, lol. ingredient panel looks sweet-big fan of agmatine/lclt.

  8. I have been using it from it's inception with great returns. Recovery from workouts is awesome.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. Thanks guys. There will be logginh opportunities for sure when the next batch is ready. Well do some promos here in the Genomyx sub forum.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I have been using it from it's inception with great returns. Recovery from workouts is awesome.
    that's a great endorsement-az is the man!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks guys. There will be logginh opportunities for sure when the next batch is ready. Well do some promos here in the Genomyx sub forum.
    gonna keep an eye out for this!!!

  12. welcome
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Genomyx to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Log in
Log in