Max megazol dosage?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Dont know if you want to field this one or not. I did a little searching and found some varying opinions, so help me settle an argument heres my question:

What is the max safe/effective dosage of megazol(prostanozol)?
At what dosage point does it become diminishing returns(side effects begin to outway potential gains), and either standalone or stacked with a methyl.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Not even one opinion? I said 300mg is perfectly fine, but 4-500 might be closer to the max, especially stand alone, when not with a methyl.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine as high as you want (within a reasonable range) until you start seeing a lot of sides especially watch bp.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't be surprised if this thread got moved to the anabolic or supplement section...

Anyway, I think I recall a lot of guys using around 150mg of Prostanz per day. If it were me and I couldn't find a definitive answer I would just start low and slowly bump up the dose ;)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys, perhaps I should have posted it in another part of the forum.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys, perhaps I should have posted it in another part of the forum.
I'm assuming you are lucky enough to have a secret stash around, because you can't get this stuff ANYWHERE anymore, unfortunately.

The recommended dose is 150, but IMO the bare minimum, and not very effective unless you're stacking it (it stacks well with any and every compound you can think of). 200mg is a good safe dose w/ noticable effects on musculature. 300 is better.

I am currently running 400mg of a clone with great effects on cutting and hardening and no sides at all to report, and am ramping it up to 450 next week.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the sides came on before the goods imo. not worth it. I went as high as 300mg its a sh1t compound imo, but everyone reacts differently and has different goals.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming you are lucky enough to have a secret stash around, because you can't get this stuff ANYWHERE anymore, unfortunately.

The recommended dose is 150, but IMO the bare minimum, and not very effective unless you're stacking it (it stacks well with any and every compound you can think of). 200mg is a good safe dose w/ noticable effects on musculature. 300 is better.

I am currently running 400mg of a clone with great effects on cutting and hardening and no sides at all to report, and am ramping it up to 450 next week.
I think you pretty much summed up what I was thinking, 200mg to 300mg fairly safe, might be some minor sides if any, and to really get the benefits 300-400mg, standalone upto maybe 450mg. The only real problem with that high a dose is running out quick, 450mg is 9 pills a day, the bottle will be gone quick. I will recommend a stack of say 250mg along with (insert favorite). ie: zol with halo, or zol with epi, or zol with test.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I think you pretty much summed up what I was thinking, 200mg to 300mg fairly safe, might be some minor sides if any, and to really get the benefits 300-400mg, standalone upto maybe 450mg. The only real problem with that high a dose is running out quick, 450mg is 9 pills a day, the bottle will be gone quick. I will recommend a stack of say 250mg along with (insert favorite). ie: zol with halo, or zol with epi, or zol with test.
from my experience: zol w/ halo is a killer recomp, zol w/ trn, nice cut and strength gains, zol w/ epi, good recomp and strength gains, zol w/ furazadrol and/or 11oxo, reaaaally nice cut.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
from my experience: zol w/ halo is a killer recomp, zol w/ trn, nice cut and strength gains, zol w/ epi, good recomp and strength gains, zol w/ furazadrol and/or 11oxo, reaaaally nice cut.
How much zol did you run with halo? Thinking of stacking 75mg halo with 150mg of zol for 5 - 6 weeks; thoughts?