Cissus-drol, Epithin-E stack

JYuells

JYuells

Awards
Anyone think stacking epi and cissus drol at the same time would be ok, or do you think epi and then post cycle it with the cissus would work better? Thanks Guys

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this stack is perfect together....

3 cissus-drol at night
and dose your Epithin-E in the am and pm..

Sick leaning out results:djparty:

JYuells

JYuells

Awards
Thanx buddy. What else would you suggest just regular multi vits and oils? I was thinkin of takin 6 oxo extreme as a pct and i also have cycle support powder which worked well with mega trn? New to this so need all the help I can get

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Epithin-E is great, I think it might work well with cissus-drol, which is another nice one. For learning, or getting help, look for any threads on epistane/havoc cycles and read up on them for help tayloring the epithin-e cycle, as far as cycle support, lots of people here tend to really like it, so I guess it wont let you down, if you can go by the reviews associated with it.

In respect to your pct, I wont comment on it because I reserve my own opinions on that whole topic, but some will say that what you have wont be enough, and some will say it is ok. Again, I suggest you read some of the posted cycles on epistane/havoc, which should have some good info on pct.

Good luck.

JYuells

JYuells

Awards
Thanks Road Block. Ill try and keep a log and let you guys know my gains. Im lookin to go up about 10 lean lbs and maintain a low body fat percentage thru and after. Start this on Sunday

N

NeedMassNow

Awards
Thanks Road Block. Ill try and keep a log and let you guys know my gains. Im lookin to go up about 10 lean lbs and maintain a low body fat percentage thru and after. Start this on Sunday
Jyeulls what happen with the log? Just wondering if you went through with the Epithin-E/Cissus cycle? If so how did you like it? and at what dosages?

NMN