Cissus- Drol

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

has anyone stacked another supplement with this and seen good results?

Your views welcome please

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can basically look for hyperdrol x2 results, cissusdrol is almost an identical formulation

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hi

has anyone stacked another supplement with this and seen good results?

Your views welcome please

I have used this in an 8 week cycle with powerFULL, and gained 6lb, this is my favourite product by miles, its just awesome.
My friend took 6 caps of this for 12 weeks and gained 10lb, just this nothing else, and in my log, in the steroids cycle section, i used this during pct after a cycle, and gained another 3lb, look at russians ochin massivni log.
I will be running a log on this starting july 1st, using 6 caps for 12 weeks. Awesome for vascularity, great for libido, and best of all, highly anabolic, i just love bromo!!!!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
exactly what he said..

Insane libido
veins everywhere
strength increases
body fat decrease

Perfect for running anytime:bruce1:

radaruckus

Awards
I just started this on monday at 3 caps/day, should I bump it up? Better results with higher dosage? Thanks

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I just started this on monday at 3 caps/day, should I bump it up? Better results with higher dosage? Thanks
What weight are you? I would start with 3 tabs for a week or 2 to gauge the results and they maybe increase if required. I'm 200 pounds and got good results with just 3 tabs a day for 3.5 weeks until a bad injury meant I had to stay out of the gym for a month:frustrate

I'll be starting up the cycle again shortly and can't wait. The strength gains are awesome; I was hitting new pb's with each training session and my libido went through the roof

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
What weight are you? I would start with 3 tabs for a week or 2 to gauge the results and they maybe increase if required. I'm 200 pounds and got good results with just 3 tabs a day for 3.5 weeks until a bad injury meant I had to stay out of the gym for a month:frustrate

I'll be starting up the cycle again shortly and can't wait. The strength gains are awesome; I was hitting new pb's with each training session and my libido went through the roof
Have you been off it for only a month or longer?
If you hadnt have had your injury would you have laid off it for at least a month? I read that its best to take it for 8 weeks then 4 off. Whats your view on this?

radaruckus

Awards

I'm starting at around 145 w/ about 8-9% BF. I have been taking it 3x's/day for about a week. The first few days libido has risen, but now its just once and awhile that I get that feeling. In a way I like it because I hate being at the gym and having to check myself cause some hot chick passed by. But I have been getting some acne and some aggression, actually a lot of aggression, I keep blowing up on people but I think may be a combo of the test and low blood sugar. Anyways so far so good. Perhaps I'll go up to 4/day at some point. Thanks for the help warsteiner. Oh yeah I'm stacking this w/ NP's Divanex at 4 caps/day. Should be great.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Have you been off it for only a month or longer?
If you hadnt have had your injury would you have laid off it for at least a month? I read that its best to take it for 8 weeks then 4 off. Whats your view on this?
I've currently been off for about 3 weeks and will be starting back on it on the 1st September. Every 4 months or so I always take 1 month off any supps except protein powder just to give my body a break so I'm using this injury period for that purpose.

An 8 week cycle would be good although I've seen some people do 12 week cycles but 8 weeks on one product is normally about right.

I'm starting at around 145 w/ about 8-9% BF. I have been taking it 3x's/day for about a week. The first few days libido has risen, but now its just once and awhile that I get that feeling. In a way I like it because I hate being at the gym and having to check myself cause some hot chick passed by. But I have been getting some acne and some aggression, actually a lot of aggression, I keep blowing up on people but I think may be a combo of the test and low blood sugar. Anyways so far so good. Perhaps I'll go up to 4/day at some point. Thanks for the help warsteiner. Oh yeah I'm stacking this w/ NP's Divanex at 4 caps/day. Should be great.
If you're 145lb and been getting acne/aggression/libido increase then stay at 3 tabs as this is already working for you. Increasing the dosage doesn't always bring increased results and will mean that you can save a bit of money on the caps. I got noticable results on 3 caps at 200lb and some of the bigger guys (220+) are using 4 caps but 3 should be more than enough for you.

Good luck

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Dont understand why you are taking Divanex when Ciisus-drol contains Growth Support Complex 375 mg
Ketosterones Extract from Cissus Quadranglaris, DVTHF, Forsklin Extracts, 6-Bromodione
-isnt DVTHF -3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran?

radaruckus

Awards
Dont understand why you are taking Divanex when Ciisus-drol contains Growth Support Complex 375 mg
Ketosterones Extract from Cissus Quadranglaris, DVTHF, Forsklin Extracts, 6-Bromodione
-isnt DVTHF -3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran?
yeah it does, but considering the divanil content is probably smaller than taking 250mg 95% extract 4x's/day, I'm sure I'll be freeing a lot more test than just using c-drol alone. Perhaps 4 caps is a little much, but I wanna get the most out of this thats all. Trying to make it seem more like HD and original MFX stack w/out the spirostan.

NeedMassNow

Awards
Those of you who have tried it, what did you guys like better Ciss or HDX2? I was thinking of taking Ciss on a 8 week Epithin-E pulse cycle on OFF days? Has anybody tried it? Does it help or should I just stick with Epithin-E and use the Ciss after the pulse cycle as PCT in conjunction with MassFX?
All views welcome, please.

NMN

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Ciss + Epi on a pulse cycle would be good. I'm using ciss by itself at the mo and getting good results with 4 tabs on non-workout days and 5 on workout days.

I've previously tried Mass FX2 + HDX2 and it didn't do anything for me. No idea why but I respond much better to Ciss that HDX2.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
is cissus-drol just the same as super cissus?

does it just have the extra 6-bro in it making it similar to hyperdrol.

It would stack well with havoc correct? or used better for a PCT?

Just searched, and answered my questions. DUH. anyway. epi and cis-drol sound promising together!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus Drol is basically a clone of the original Hyperdrol. It's DVTHF (= 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran), 6 bromo, forskolin, and an extract of anabolic ketosterones from cissus.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response buddy and i went ahead and got me some supercissus rx. to go with my havoc/mmv2 stack soon. only problem is I hurt my biceps tendon in my shoulder and have been out of commission for 3 weeks. all but legs/claves/ and abs. sucks but i will get better and get after it asap.

snake32

Awards
As a stand alone at three caps per day, would estrogen levels still be healthy in the low normal range? I don't like the idea of way too low levels.

RobMusta

RobMusta

Awards
i just got done with this stuff. i didnt ever really get a "feel" from it like i would from a PH or like a pre workout supp but i did put on some lbs while bulkin with it. 23lbs to be precise. i dont think this made me gain that much but it def helped i guess. just wish i could get that "feel" feeling from it, so i know its working

rockwarrior

Awards
It's positive to stack with activate extreme?

masterX

masterX

Awards
I believe 6-bromo is prone to cause injury.

I used twice 6 bromo (Hyperdrol x2 and Advanced pct)

And always had an injury related to tendons, joints, ligaments.

It is prolly the reason there is super cissus added (Ax should improve hyperdrol with more Cissus).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Cissus that is added is not the same as Super Cissus or Cissus RX. It's an extract of cissus ketosterones that are said to be pro-anabolic. It's the main ingredient from the old USP Labs Symmetry and was later added to many products due to its apparent efficacy ;)

I believe this particular ketosterone extract was once included in Anabolic Pump and is still in Hyperdrol, even after the reforumlation.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im on 6-bromo now and my joints feel fine.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
No joint issues/problems for me with cissus-drol. I liked it very much, I posted a log, its on here somewhere.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How should the Cissus Drol be dosed I understand start with 3 a day but should it be
taken with food or on an empty stomach and I already use cissus by Primaforce so while
on Cissus Drol should the cissus from Primaforce be taken or should it be stopped.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not the same extract of Cissus, so if you need Cissus for your joints, then continue using the Primaforce Cissus along with the Cissus Drol.

I'm not quite sure about whether it should be taken with or without food though.