mind looking at this epi pulse cycle

danburb

Awards
My Cycle:
I am going on holidays in 8 weeks time and am looking for some quick lean mass so i thought i'd have a go with epi. I will pulse Epithin-E on workout days only. I typically workout every other day (mon/weds/fri) so I would take it 3 times a week. This will last 8 weeks and I'm hoping for minimal shutdown and side-effects. I also will do my best to keep my calories high around 3000-4000.

Non-Workout days
Inhibit-E (natural test booster)
ZMA & TT
Milk thistle

Dosage
Week 1 10, 20, 20 (slowly break it in)
Week 2 20 x 3
Week 3 20 x 3
Week 4 30 x 3
Week 5 30 x 3
Week 6 20 x 3
Week 7 20 x 3
Week 8 20 x 3

any suggestions would be much appreciated

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
you only need keep them high for "on" days, say at the 4000 (this depending on weight and goals) and can lower them by about 500 on "off days". that should keep you from fattening up too much

danburb

Awards
ok thx for the advice, im 150lbs and 5ft8 and looking to put a bit of muscle on

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
why ramping down the dose towards the end of the cycle? I personally would bring it up to about 40 mgs at some point, since it is only 3x week.

danburb

Awards
as im going on holidays only a few days after i finish my cycle and will be consuming high amount of alcohol!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
why ramping down the dose towards the end of the cycle? I personally would bring it up to about 40 mgs at some point, since it is only 3x week.
Agreed that 40mg is a good spot, but at only 150lbs (no offense) 20-30mg might work fantastic. Less is better sometimes.

danburb

Awards
no offense taken m8 thats why i havent gone up to 40mg as im alot smaller than other users ive seen on the site, thanks for ur help guys :)

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
everything looks great, the dosage is perfect for someone of your size..you should love the results and make sure to keep updates in this thread..the lean mass gains and bodyfat loss should be very apparent after this..:dance: