next cycle

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
I have 2 bottles of the old mega -trn from generic labz but i wanted to buy another but you guys don't carry it anymore!!!.... so I am just wondering why is kilo sports mg 30 and yours is only 2mg I know gen. works awesome so I know its good but why is kilos 30 do they add in there filler as mg or what just wondering thanks.:squat:

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
I think that they had some bottle labels that were wrong, if it is in fact the same compound.

I have 2 bottles of the old mega -trn from generic labz but i wanted to buy another but you guys don't carry it anymore!!!.... so I am just wondering why is kilo sports mg 30 and yours is only 2mg I know gen. works awesome so I know its good but why is kilos 30 do they add in there filler as mg or what just wondering thanks.:squat:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I have read a lot of people say they think it is not the same compound.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I have read a lot of people say they think it is not the same compound.

A long time ago, I read threads that said the same thing, as a matter of fact if I recall GL got the same raws as alri did, and nobody else did. Nothing like it since then.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've even seen some KS reps state that there was a "reformulation, lol."

It was kind of sketchy...I wouldn't be surprised if Trenadrol turned out to be a Finigenx clone being marketed under a TM name. Whatever it is, people seem to love it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11