Nutraplanet still doesnt carry Epithin-E?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I guess I could have posted this over in the nutraplanet section, I was just wondering if you GL guys are holding back from them, or if they just dont have any of your stuff, seems like all the epi clones are becoming more difficult to get, and I thought it was about time to order some more epithin-e, and when I looked at their website I get an empty product page for GL stuff.

I cant remember if I ordered gl stuff from nutra before, or if it was the other planet, or if they are the ones who told me they dont carry gl stuff anymore, but theres an empty product page, Im so confused.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well Im not sure whats going on now, Ive been looking around for various epi's and it looks like they are sold out all over:

see this thread I made:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/84057-epi-compounds-dissappearing.html

Anyone from gl care to comment, seems like some other name brands are drying up fast. Gotta do some searchin now to find a good price on epithin-e, since I think np is either out or never even had it to begin with. I hate buying from places Im not familiar with, but desperate times I guess.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ive been wanting to get my hands on some of this...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
ive been wanting to get my hands on some of this...

I was able to find some epithin-e, but not a nutraplanet, so I cant say where, but just search around diligantly, its still out there. Although, I would much rather have given my money to nutraplanet, I guess it just wasnt in the cards.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah i found a site that has it for cheap

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much is cheap? I've seen it for as little as $31.95.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
$27.50 + $8 shipping
Damn!!!! Thats a great price. Let us know how it works for you, post a log or comments, or a review, I would like to see how others react to it.

Last edited:
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thats good to hear. Post your results too, I would like to see more reviews.

Hey dont you hate when you get:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

BLANKY-BLANK has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Especially when you are trying to thank somebody.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops, just checked again and I got the prices of Epidrol and Epithin confused. Should have said $32.95. The place I'm talking about could give Nutra a run for their moeny IF they carried bulk powders. NutraPlanet FTW!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Oops, just checked again and I got the prices of Epidrol and Epithin confused. Should have said $32.95. The place I'm talking about could give Nutra a run for their moeny IF they carried bulk powders. NutraPlanet FTW!
I thought epidrol was 31.99 over there? And epithin-e was 32.95?

If we are talking about the same place, without naming them, that is a great place to order from, I have been ordering from them for years, and I could never figure out why they werent one of the board sponsors back in the old days when there were a couple of store sponsors, before it was only nutra, they are huge, yet the cs is still awesome and I have never had a problem.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WOW. Im stupid. I didnt even think to check out GenericLabz website, they have a whole list of places who sell their product and Nutra really isnt on there.

Generic Labz - Where to Buy Generic Labz Products

I have to say, I just found the bcaa's for only 26.90, epi for 27.65, and stimDout for 23.92, the most rockbottom prices I have ever seen on GL stuff. Im a happy panda now.

:burg:

EDIT: MODS:I dont thinkl this is source posting, as Im linking to a board sponsors website, do what you will.

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epistane and Havoc are pretty much gone but there are a number of other clones out there and more coming out all the time. So I don't think we are actually going to see this compound disappear for a while, I hope!
BCL, Armour, and BCS also have clones out but I haven't personally used any of them.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Epistane and Havoc are pretty much gone but there are a number of other clones out there and more coming out all the time. So I don't think we are actually going to see this compound disappear for a while, I hope!
BCL, Armour, and BCS also have clones out but I haven't personally used any of them.

Naaa, you gotta keep up with the news man, lol, j/k but if you check this thread, havoc is still coming, according to dsade, and epistane is gonna make a comeback, according to poopy, just check out this thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/84057-epi-compounds-dissappearing.html

As far as all these other clones go, I wouldnt waste my money on them, you can if you choose, but only the big three are worth my money. IE: havoc, epistane and epithin-e(from GL)

Good luck with whatever you choose, Im so happy Ive found the best prices I could have hoped for on GL stuff, I just wish I new more about the place, but if GL list them as a recognized website, then Im fairly confident its safe to order from them.

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope they don't change the compound of epistane like some b#llsh!t superdrol ng or what they did with JW just to re-release it.:sad:
I'm stocked on epidrol for now so we'll see how that goes. And I've heard nothing but good stuff about epithin-e (some claim it's better than epi or havoc) so maybe I'll grab a few bottles of that.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought epidrol was 31.99 over there? And epithin-e was 32.95?

If we are talking about the same place, without naming them, that is a great place to order from, I have been ordering from them for years, and I could never figure out why they werent one of the board sponsors back in the old days when there were a couple of store sponsors, before it was only nutra, they are huge, yet the cs is still awesome and I have never had a problem.
Yeah, I must have been smoking crack...you're right. Like I said, if they had bulk powders NP would have some solid competition for my business...but they don't.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thats good to hear. Post your results too, I would like to see more reviews.

Hey dont you hate when you get:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

BLANKY-BLANK has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Especially when you are trying to thank somebody.
LOL - was that aimed at me?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
LOL - was that aimed at me?
Haha, no, but if you thought it was, then you need to clear your messages so people can thank you if they want to:toofunny: