Cissus-Drol Final Review

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well guys I'm all done. No more pills left. I took measurements this morining but dont know where I put them. I have a lot of Chem stuff laying around my computer and Im sure it's in with the mess.

Starting Weight: 185.5
Final Weight: 184.2 (-1.3lbs)

Final Measurements:

Waist: 31 5/8" ( -1/4 )

*Straight arm cold
Right Arm:14 3/8" ( +1/8 )
Left Arm: 14 1/2" ( +1/8 )
Right Foream: 12 1/2" (=)
Left Forearm: 12 1/2 " ( + 1/4 )

Cest arm pit to arm pit: 17 1/2" ( + 1/4 )
Chest: 43 5/8" ( + 5/8 )

*3" above kneee
*Right leg: 22 1/2" ( +3/8 )
*Left leg: 22 1/8" ( +3/8 )
Right Thigh: 24 1/2" ( - 1/8 )
Left Thigh: 24 1/8" ( +1/8 )
Right Calf: 15 1/2" (=)
Left Calf: 15 1/2" (=)

Neck: 17 3/8" ( +1/8 )
Shoulders: 48 7/8" ( +3/4 )

Overall Impressions:

Libido 9/10
It took about a week to kick in. I could def. tell when it was there. Every morning was rock hard wood. I even got wood sitting in the middle of class. I felt like an 8th grader again.

Lean Mass 10/10
I tried my best to eat at or just above maintence. Some days I was lower on cals than others which may have led to not as explosive gains. None the less I know I put on lean mass. The numbers are slightly up on the tape measure and my waist size is down. You can't really ask for much more than that.

Strength 9/10
I came close to setting alot of P.R's while doing this. If I would have came into testing 100% Im sure I would have broken them. But I wasn't so I can only give 9/10 in this area.

Joint Pain 6/10
My kness, elbows, and ankles started to get real bad when I bumped to 4 a day. It wasn't unbareable but annoying more than anything. At 3 a day it wasn't really that bad but it was stil there. With that said my shoulder didn't really flare up at all and I was going pretty heavy on some things. Thats why I gave it a 6, it didn't let my injury get any worse.

Acne/Oily skin 7/10
After about the week mark I started getting more acne on my back than normal, along with an oily face. But a good face wash kept my acne on my face under control. I look at it like a double egded sword. This means it working at raiseing my test but also giveing me sides. If your worried about oily skin and bacne dont go any higher than 3 caps and shower twice a day.

Weight Loss/Recomp abilities 10/10
I was eating at or right above maintence with minimal cardio and lost weight around my waist and got stronger. This would be my Number 1 if I was cutting for a natural show. I reccomend anyone who's looking for an AI/Test booster pre-contest to def. give this a try. I was sweating like crazy when I took this paired with Tyrosine (1.5gr 2x's a day) within 15~20minutes after takeing the 2 in the am and pre-workout.

Overall Rateing 8.5/10
The reason it's not a 9 is because some people have huge issues with oily skin and acne, along with joint pains. The joint pain could have been from going so heavy in squats but I'm not really sure. Alot of people loved Rebound Reloaded, as do I, and I can say if you liked RR you'll absolutely love Cissus-Drol. I increased strength while getting leaner and loseing 1.3lbs anf inches off my waist. Thats the ultimate combo IMO. Im 100% my blood test will conferm all the claims of raiseing test/free test.
Now I dont think you'll blow up and get huge with Cissus-Drol if your bulking. I def. feel its best used for a recomp/cut/lean bulk but you could use it to see some good strength gains while doing a big bulk.

I would again like to thank the Generic Labz team for giving me a chance to test this mazeing product. I look forward to your new line of products comming in the near future.

I will upload the pics as soon as I get them on a CD, that also goes for the blood work. I'm going to try and scan the Org. copies for hard proof if this great supp.

Thank you all for rideing along with me on this log. Look for many more Distilled Water logs comming to an AM near you

And now this guy............. :dance:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nice wrapup. I too enjoyed Cissus-Drol very much, I was surprised at how good I felt overall while on it, and I plan to incorporate it into my next pct.(not the one Im no now, the next one after that, lol)

caveman

caveman

Awards
Great review thanks for putting in work
Do you have any plans on running it again

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cissus Drol is one of the best recomp products on the market right now. Overall body fat loss, strength increases, and quicker recovery:woohoo:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
where can I find this? Is it not a np?