X-mass...is it still good?

natas

Awards
Hi,

Last year I bought a bottle of X-mass from a local shop knowing nothing about the product other than it will help me bulk. I did some research on it and found out that it was something that I may not be ready for. I am 28, but have only been working out for 2 years now.

I was really looking for something that could help me bulk cleanly, but I know that this is probably impossible without any sides.

So what do I do with this X-mass bottle? I think I only took 2-4 of the pills that were in the bottle. Past that its been sitting in my medicine cabinet for 1 year

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vacuum seal it and toss it in the freezer. If you can't vacuum seal it than get a couple of good freezer bags, double bag it, and then toss it in the freezer. That'll buy you at least a couple of years, if not longer.

cantstop19

Awards
Vacuum seal it and toss it in the freezer. If you can't vacuum seal it than get a couple of good freezer bags, double bag it, and then toss it in the freezer. That'll buy you at least a couple of years, if not longer.
whats so bad about x mass i took it when i was 18 and it put 12 pounds on me and i had a horrible diet

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nobody ever said it was bad. IMO this active seems to ilicit sides/gains similar to nandrolone.

The only thing negative that I see in this thread came from you. At your age you shouldn't be messing with hormones. You can cause irreversible damage. There's a reason that no responsible person on this board would suggest hormonal products to somebody under 21. IMO hormonal stuff really shouldn't be touched until about 23 or 24...I'm not even going to comment on the horrible diet and 12 pounds comment.

cantstop19

Awards
yea i know that was a mistake on my part i only took it once and stopped using supplements like that would one time use cause damage

cantstop19

Awards
my strength skyrocketed i used it during my football off season prgram i was repping 185 took xmass started repping 225 maxed out at 255

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yea i know that was a mistake on my part i only took it once and stopped using supplements like that would one time use cause damage
Nobody's perfect and we're all here to learn!