Mega-Tren

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Hi

I want to try out Mega-Tren in the future, this product is released by Generic Labz right?

You guys are the board sponsor, but the thing is I went to Nutraplanet website and none of your products are listed?

I'm confused. :think:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Don't know that your going to find any of that. ALso it's Mega TRN. It was a GL product but I believe it was taken off the market.

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Don't know that your going to find any of that. ALso it's Mega TRN. It was a GL product but I believe it was taken off the market.
Yes, it was discontinued last year.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
All these reps and you didnt know it along with many other good GL stuff has been disco'd? :trout:

You can still scoop it up online with a simple online search. It requires a PCT and i suggest you research a ton on it before you take it. :)

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You probably won't find mega-trn but try finding trenadrol. Its the same thing.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just bought Mega TRN an hour ago - PM for the source

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
^i have seen the GL on two sites so far, one of which i have bought from too.

Try to get the GL TRN first, i know the trenadrol is good, but GL got the orignal stuff from ALRI and might be a little stronger. Plus i like the way its dosed per pill over the trenadrol.

GL, btw...would you happen to know half life of your TRN off hand? I have heard its 6-7 hours, some say 10-12hrs. Can you confirm or deny these please? thx :)

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
GL, btw...would you happen to know half life of your TRN off hand? I have heard its 6-7 hours, some say 10-12hrs. Can you confirm or deny these please? thx :)
It's right about 10hrs.

llllern

llllern

Awards
i have a bottle for my next stack of halodrol-50 and mega-trn :) solid product

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you have any gyno problems from that? I have heard a few reports and would appreciate your feedback!
Thanks in advance brother.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Did you have any gyno problems from that? I have heard a few reports and would appreciate your feedback!
Thanks in advance brother.
Not that I remember. I used the original Methoxy-TRN from ALRI and AX Phera-Plex.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, thanx..now that I think about it, I have probably asked you before, lol...thanks again though...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have a couple bottles of Mega-Trn kicking around I was going to stack it with Methoxy-Tst but I heard that it was pretty much a failed product. I am thinking of a good cutting stack with the Mega-Trn, I guess I could pick up some P-Plex.

Any dosing recommendations I was thinking 4 mg of Mega-Trn and 30 mgs of p-plex for 4 weeks.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
^ p-plex wouldnt be good for a cutting cycle, more for mass/strength with the trn and you will have some bloat/water weight along with the gains.

M-drol with TRN would be a good cutter/lean gains stack, or trn with a zol clone and calorie deficite would be a true cutting stack.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M-drol is a superdrol clone isn't it. A little harsh for me. What is a good zol clone.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok I got it I am planning 4 mg of Mega-Trn and 150 of FURAZADROL daily. Have all of my PCT and my support supps already on hand.