Epithin-E working wonderfully!!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dosing at 3 caps/day and noticing extrem strength increases, reduced water retention, and major boost in libido!! Also, appetite is up big time:pizza:

Great, solid product!!:dance:

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
for how long bro??? when did u start ur E cycle?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll run it till I get tired of it lol......

The tight dry look that Epithin-E gives you has to be felt to be believed!! Also, the strength increases at 3/day are almost too good to be true:bb3:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'll run it till I get tired of it lol......

The tight dry look that Epithin-E gives you has to be felt to be believed!! Also, the strength increases at 3/day are almost too good to be true:bb3:
Nice I will be starting mine soon, 4 weeks at 30mg. Are u planning on staying 30mg?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, maybe knock it up to 40 but 30 is working so perfect right now!! Leaning out, vascularity is popping, and strength is through the roof!!!!:good:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt have said it better "wonderfully". Im about to go to 60mg a day, but I honestly almost feel like it may be a waste to even go that high, I ran havoc at 40 and it was great, I started Epithin-E at 40 and went to 50 and its great too, but Im starting to wonder if I should have just stayed at 40, I honestly dont think I could physically/physiologically make changes any faster, Im loosing fat, gaining muscle, getting stronger, and I dont think higher doses will make a difference at this point. Any thoughts on this?? Also, how long did you run it for??

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I firmly believe in the following:

1. Blood tests to benchmark where you are starting from and to evaluate any potential unknown problems.

2. Taking the lowest dose possible for the maximum affect, once the effect dies down then up the dose. It's like when we used to do LSD er I mean friends I knew...you only do half a tab / dot and wait thirty minutes then if nothing do another that way you're not sh!tfaced and OD'ing :D

Basically the longer you are on cycle the higher the dose you have to take in time / escalate, to maintain the same level of "on" feeling / returns etc.

Much Love,

Neoborn