Epithin-E Testers Wanted!

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
I know there are plenty of quality logs out there already with Epistane and Havoc, but we are going to have our own testers to do some logs with Epithin-E.

We will take about 10 people for logging Epithin-E to submit your info to see if you can be a tester please send an email to [email protected] with the following information.

1. Age:

2. Height:

3. Weight:

4. Bodyfat%:

5. Current training with weight and cardio:

6. Current diet ratios:

7. Supplement Experience:

8. Any supplements you are currently taking:

9. Goals

10. Board username and any past logs and boards they were posted on:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
your like a few weeks too late brothaz.

already on epistane currently

gluck to those who are selected

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would but I have Epistane and Epidrol sitting in the cupboard waiting for me :D

Much love to all those that become testers!

Neoborn.

cromwell

Awards
I know there are plenty of quality logs out there already with Epistane and Havoc, but we are going to have our own testers to do some logs with Epithin-E.

We will take about 10 people for logging Epithin-E to submit your info to see if you can be a tester please send an email to [email protected] with the following information.

1. Age:

2. Height:

3. Weight:

4. Bodyfat%:

5. Current training with weight and cardio:

6. Current diet ratios:

7. Supplement Experience:

8. Any supplements you are currently taking:

9. Goals

10. Board username and any past logs and boards they were posted on:

age 41
ht 6'1
wt 175
bf% 10
current; I train and will shortly compete in MMA,
so cardio is essentially sparring and training. Because of some injury and illness I lost abut 7 ibs, and could not lift. Now back to 4 days per week, essentially a push/pull program.
basically zone diet
other than basics, nothing special supplement wise
goals; maintian or lower bf%, gain about7-8ibs
cromwell, on here, T-nation. I tested a zma supplemnt lst year, forget where it's posted, sorry.
Thank you for your consideration.
Cheers:food:

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also looking forward to testing Epithin-E. Did the tester bottles go out yet boss?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
testers are chosen. I was lucky :) i emailed them but no reply as to if the bottles shipped, i suppose they did and are busy elsewhere at the moment...

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Most went out today, the rest are going out tomorrow.

So you should have them soon.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Most went out today, the rest are going out tomorrow.

So you should have them soon.
Hell yeah! I was lucky enough to be choosen as well.

Lee, what doses do u want us to run it at or does it matter too u.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
yah bump on that... like

30 for 4 weeks or what?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
how will we know who does what protocol?? haha, i cant wait to try this stuff... if it is as powerful as pheraplex i see 250lbs at 9% in my future :)

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to testing this myself! I'm one of the individuals who will be pulsing it at 30mg per day, on workout days.

This should be interesting to compare those who pulse it vs those who run it straight for 4 weeks.

Good luck to those chosen!
:box:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
how will we know who does what protocol?? haha, i cant wait to try this stuff... if it is as powerful as pheraplex i see 250lbs at 9% in my future :)
I want to run a straight cycle if thats cool. I ran a pulse last cycle and running a semi-pulse after this one.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
edvanP how do you know you are pulsing???? i was only told where to log...

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I also am going to run it straight through for 4 weeks

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine in the mail today. Gen labz let me know which protocol I can use...I would like to pulse for 6 weeks.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
In my application email to them, I told them I'd like to pulse and Lee replied that was ok with them. -Ed

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Just opened my package from GL today. Can't wait to start logging. I'm gonna go straight through for 4 weeks if that is okay.?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
A package awaits the supplement whore (me) at home! :cheers:

cromwell

Awards
Just opened my package from GL today. Can't wait to start logging. I'm gonna go straight through for 4 weeks if that is okay.?
have posted, regardeless of being fortunate or not, will be pulseing epi or epi E at 40 eod.
am considering Pulseing both epistane and a halo clone ( will keep epi at 30 if so) thoughts?
I am a guy with ph and "ahem" real gear experince (not recently)
I have also just learned I can move back up to 185 weight class.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I am about ready to start this log. Where do u guys want us to log this at?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Log is up and running, testing starts tues.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks GL! Looking forward to testing this!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thank you again Generic Labz for another great opportunity to test out one of your new products.

This one should be pretty interesting, and it appears I am in good company, from the likes of some of the other testers I see posting in here.

Good luck fellows.

Should be some interesting logs,UNCs getting bloodwork, some guys are pulsing, etc.

One question: Anyone going to try cutting on Epithin-E??

The name almost begs for a cut doesnt it epiTHIN-e ???

Oh well, Im starting Sunday or Monday, again, good luck all.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
got mine :) log commencing soon... fritzer busts out epithin-E

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Roadblock- I plan to cut my calories when I start my log in about 10 days (ordering some supp's next week). I also will be pulsing, so it will be an 8 week log for me. Agree, lots of good testers on here, should be very interesting!

:drunk:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks GL, just recieved it today! I am going to start on the 27th though, if that is alright, because I am going on vacation to Canada from the 17th-26th of August, and didn't want to start and then not workout while I was on my road trip, which would screw up the feedback. PM btw! Thanks again!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thanks GL, just recieved it today! I am going to start on the 27th though, if that is alright, because I am going on vacation to Canada from the 17th-26th of August, and didn't want to start and then not workout while I was on my road trip, which would screw up the feedback. PM btw! Thanks again!
too bad is Vancouver bro.....if ya come to the east coast C hit me up!

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Yeah, that's cool.