To the manufacture of 6-bromo(Cissus -Drol) related

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

To the manufacture of 6-bromo(Cissus -Drol) related

Hello, Generic Labz,

Ive been trying to get answers and no one from Generic Labz is answering. Do you have the email address of the manufacture of 6-bromo? If so I want to the email or maybe you can answer my questions, I mean you are claiming to be a good company coming into the bodybuilding community so if you are you should have no trouble knowing what is in your products?

First off how many mgs of 6-bromo are in Cissus Drol?

Im assuming 6-bromo contains the Alpha kind and the beta kind? What is the ratio of mgs between these two ..aka how many mgs of

1. Alpha

2. Beta

do these cause side effects, partically the Alpha kind?

are you doing logs to test for people for research or have you done any prior research

what is DVTHF and what does it do?

Id like to see the research and if the research is legit.

Both of these compounds are questionable...
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Hello, Generic Labz,

Ive been trying to get answers and no one from Generic Labz is answering. Do you have the email address of the manufacture of 6-bromo? If so I want to the email or maybe you can answer my questions, I mean you are claiming to be a good company coming into the bodybuilding community so if you are you should have no trouble knowing what is in your products?

Im assuming 6-bromo contains the Alpha kind and the beta kind? What is the ratio of mgs between these two ..aka how many mgs of

1. Alpha

2. Beta

are you doing logs to test for people for research or have you done any prior research

Have you tried this approach with any of the other companies marketing 6-bromo? Just wondering, b/c this would be the smallest of all of the six that currently offer 6-bromo. BTW, DVTHF is likely divanilyltetrahydrofuran.
    Last edited by slow-mun; 07-03-2007 at 01:23 PM. Reason: I forgot that there were more than five companies marketing 6-Bromo.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Have you tried this approach with any of the other companies marketing 6-bromo? Just wondering, b/c this would be the smallest of all of the five that currently offer 6-bromo
    No. I was given two free bottles of Cissus-DRol. I have never used 6-bromo.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.45%

Okay, were you supposed to do a log? BTW, its likely that this is the exact same forumla as Hyperdrol(1st generation). Have you noticed that with the exception of H-Drol, that all of their products are liscenced from ALRI? Maybe you should try them.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.99%

WOW......a couple of your questions have some validity, but the overall negative tone of your post disturbs me. What set you off towards GL.

Maybe its just me, I could be wrong.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    WOW......a couple of your questions have some validity, but the overall negative tone of your post disturbs me. What set you off towards GL.

yes you are wrong.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.45%

No you're right............ If you read any of the threads started by Patrick Arnold you can find him(smeton yea)jocking PA's nuts pretty hard. I think his best bet(smeton) would be to send back the bottles (to keep from tarnishing his rep as a natural with 6-bromo use)and then make some strides in getting his own e-pinions. I'm sure his jaw has to be hurting pretty bad at this point, so I see my suggestion as a win-win for everyone.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I think his best bet(smeton) would be to send back the bottles (to keep from tarnishing his rep as a natural with 6-bromo use)
    I'd agree with that. I'm not near competition grade or smeton grade, but i'd like to think that someday I could be. And I think that since i'm still clean today, its probably in my own best interest to stay natural as long as i possibly can. So I can definitely understand the concern. Plus the overall nature of the "hidden" ingredients or even just hidden quantities. Take Blast Cycle for instance (the attached pic is its label). 23000mg of a mix of stuff. Could be 22995mg of sodium bicarbonate, and 5mg of all the other crap combined. No telling.

Just because a company wants to keep their formula a secret to avoid copycats doesnt mean we should accept potentially unsafe ingredients or ingredient levels in products.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.03%

funny as hell slo-mun!!!!!
  10. Generic LABZ, Inc.
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.35%

Hello, Generic Labz,

1. Alpha

2. Beta

Since you are seeking proprietary information only of use to a knock off company or someone we compete with I have to assume you are after our formulary. The answer is no, and you would not be using our products anyway or you do and want to knock them off so you want the formulary.

But, If you are not a rep of some sort, please give me your drivers license number, social security card number and post it so we can check the validity of any claims you have of not being a rep or competitor. If so I will have an NDA sent to you and you can have your lawyer go over it with you. After all you claim to be a reputable person so there should be no problem.

As to consumer rights: You are correct and our label has all required information. Not happy with it? Use one that you are happy with, this is the best suggestion we have. No doubt this will piss you off and send you on a negative posting tangent that will have no affect on our sales. Reality: We are compliant, our products work, and we are very cost effective for the consumer.

As to research on DVTHF. please type the whole name (divanillyltetrahydrofuran) into a search engine and get comfortable. There is a great deal of valid research available. This may seem smart ass to you no doubt, but we are simply applying the same logic to your request as you used in placing them.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.94%

Nice post GL...

I've always like Generic Labz in that their products are always what they say and are about 50-75% of the price of whatever products they are copies of.

This thread made me laugh a bit though, thanks guys.
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.31%

i know when dr d redesigned HD,he was asked how much bromo will be in the new version his reply was he couldnt reveal the amount tht was in the original HD but the new Hyperdrol has at least 2x the amount of 6bromo..easy to figure out if ylou do the math
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

If you are going all Natural, you should stay away from 6-bromo
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.16%

I'll take the two unopened bottles if he nolonger wants them! I'm seeing very good results using Cissus-Drol with no negative impact!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

No you're right............ If you read any of the threads started by Patrick Arnold you can find him(smeton yea)jocking PA's nuts pretty hard. I think his best bet(smeton) would be to send back the bottles (to keep from tarnishing his rep as a natural with 6-bromo use)and then make some strides in getting his own e-pinions. I'm sure his jaw has to be hurting pretty bad at this point, so I see my suggestion as a win-win for everyone.
    That why Im asking DIRECTLY the company and in particulcar im askign for the manufacture. are you in any way related to Generic Labz slow-mun
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Generic Labz View Post
    Since you are seeking proprietary information only of use to a knock off company or someone we compete with I have to assume you are after our formulary. The answer is no, and you would not be using our products anyway or you do and want to knock them off so you want the formulary.

But, If you are not a rep of some sort, please give me your drivers license number, social security card number and post it so we can check the validity of any claims you have of not being a rep or competitor. If so I will have an NDA sent to you and you can have your lawyer go over it with you. After all you claim to be a reputable person so there should be no problem.

As to consumer rights: You are correct and our label has all required information. Not happy with it? Use one that you are happy with, this is the best suggestion we have. No doubt this will piss you off and send you on a negative posting tangent that will have no affect on our sales. Reality: We are compliant, our products work, and we are very cost effective for the consumer.

As to research on DVTHF. please type the whole name (divanillyltetrahydrofuran) into a search engine and get comfortable. There is a great deal of valid research available. This may seem smart ass to you no doubt, but we are simply applying the same logic to your request as you used in placing them.
    No Im not mad at all. Im glad you answered my questions. First I would like to tell YOU that i dont work for anyone or Patrick Arnold. I am just trying to be safe and SCREEN the products you are manufacturing to keep my body protected. I don't enjoy puttign substances into my body that i have NO CLUE what they are and that you dont list the entire name on the label. You not listing the entire name on the label makes me NOT trust your company. No it doesnt seem smart-ass at all , its your company and your trying to get into the bodybuilding community and Im sure you will sell certain products to certain ignorant people that dont do there research; however I DO CARE what I put into my body.

and I dotn give my social security number or driver;s licence number or even name to someone I dont know or trust. If your company is good than you should have no problem revealing the ingredients to your customers. I mean it is about Customer Service after all and your are not making this constomer happy, even if it was a test bottle. Do you see what Im saying Generic Labz
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    If you are going all Natural, you should stay away from 6-bromo
    Thanks man i beleive you are right; however Im making sure for myself.
  18. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.31%

Everyone does realize that GL is associated with ALRI right?
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

maybe you should have done your research before applying to test this product.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.94%

Quote Originally Posted by bigblank69 View Post
    Everyone does realize that GL is associated with ALRI right?
    I was unaware of this...where did you get this info from?
  21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.99%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Silly rabbit..............
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

Generic Labz you have been looking at this thread and took too long to answer me. Pumping Iron, would you like the Cissus-DRol? would you be willing to pay shipping?
  23. Generic LABZ, Inc.
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.35%

I don't enjoy puttign substances into my body that i have NO CLUE what they are and that you dont list the entire name on the label. You not listing the entire name on the label makes me NOT trust your company. No it doesnt seem smart-ass at all , its your company and your trying to get into the bodybuilding community and Im sure you will sell certain products to certain ignorant people that dont do there research; however I DO CARE what I put into my body.

If your company is good than you should have no problem revealing the ingredients to your customers. I mean it is about Customer Service after all and your are not making this constomer happy, even if it was a test bottle. Do you see what Im saying Generic Labz
    There is nothing hidden bro, everything that is on the label is accurate and listed properly. I'm sorry you are having such a tough time with the whole "proprietary" thing.
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.31%

when wil NP be carrying this?
  25. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.31%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post

Well, by simply using my brain. Every product GL has come out with (Except Mega H) has originated with ALRI.

Prostanazol = Mega Zol
    Methoxy-Trn = Mega Trn
    ErgoMAx= PheraMax
    Max LMG = X-Mass
    Hyperdrol (Licensed by Alri to AX) was discontinued, and a long defunct Generic Labz (Who hasn't sold a product in almost a years time) Suddenly comes back to life with Cissus Drol.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.03%

i love these threads

back to everyday life now i guess......

As for anyone that has used Gl, we offer great products that rival the other over priced ones. We are not new to the community at all. If you don't want to use our product, boo hoo.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.45%

Quote Originally Posted by grexx View Post
    i love these threads

back to everyday life now i guess......

As for anyone that has used Gl, we offer great products that rival the other over priced ones. We are not new to the community at all. If you don't want to use our product, boo hoo.
    LOL, yeah, that was my intention with the responses I made to smeton. I think alot of people are unnecessarily jumping onto the consumer watchdog bandwagon and are coming off as real-
  28. Generic LABZ, Inc.
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.35%

Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    when wil NP be carrying this?
    I think they will be picking it up soon.
  29. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.08%

Well, by simply using my brain. Every product GL has come out with (Except Mega H) has originated with ALRI.

Prostanazol = Mega Zol
    Methoxy-Trn = Mega Trn
    ErgoMAx= PheraMax
    Max LMG = X-Mass
    Hyperdrol (Licensed by Alri to AX) was discontinued, and a long defunct Generic Labz (Who hasn't sold a product in almost a years time) Suddenly comes back to life with Cissus Drol.
    This sounds more like a conspiracy theory.

GL was licensed by ALRI to sell several of these products, but the way you sounding is that they are a smaller company owned by ALRI.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  30. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.31%

AX did thethe same as GL both licensed alri products and sold them under there name..smart thing to do imo,they were all proven products with a following
  31. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.31%

Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    AX did thethe same as GL both licensed alri products and sold them under there name..smart thing to do imo,they were all proven products with a following
    Well, Why would they have to use a different name then if it was simply a Licensing agreement? And if your using a different name, why bother entirely licensing it. Just buy the Raws from China like every other clone out there.

My belief is that they are a shell company of ALRI, I could be wrong.... but I doubt it.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

Welcome to Anabolic Minds Generic Labz.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

My beleif is people need to do there research before using products. Yes that includes me and im pretty safe about what is put into my body and damn proud of it!
  34. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.31%

Well, Why would they have to use a different name then if it was simply a Licensing agreement? And if your using a different name, why bother entirely licensing it. Just buy the Raws from China like every other clone out there.

My belief is that they are a shell company of ALRI, I could be wrong.... but I doubt it.
    AX had the alri logo on the back of there bottles telling people that it was licensed..generic labs as far as i know has only licensed the old hyperdrole calling it cissusdrol..the prohormones they mentioned were probably purchased the way you discribed through china and not licensed..hence the name generic labs
  35. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.08%

I know M-TRN was made by ALRI. They may have used alternative sources for their other products.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  36. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.31%

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I know M-TRN was made by ALRI. They may have used alternative sources for their other products.

I doubt that they would only license one product, imagine that conversation.

ALRI: So is there anything besides Methoxy-Trn you would like to license from us?

GL: Nope, we're going to knock off the other products you used to sell, and not give you a dime for them.

ALRI: Sure, no problem.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

Generic Labz Im sorry, I should have done my research.

Im just going to return the bottles back to you or your companies address.
  38. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.31%

I'd like to mention I have no problem with any ALRI/GL connection. I think both are quality companies, and I'm not trying to bash the products. I have been satisfied by both companies products.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.77%

Just to give some feedback of our own. We are a wholesale distributor for retailers nationwide and carry the GL line. About 4 weeks ago, we started six different trials of Cissus Drol with volunteers around the country. We have 2 doing the CD alone, 2 that took with another anabolic optimizer as a stack and 2 that took the other anabolic optimizer alone (as a baseline study) I can just give you feedback to what we have found. On it's own, the weight increase has been a little over 4 lbs with a 1.5% decrease in bf% in four weeks. The baseline product taken alone yielded 8 lbs increase in weight with a slight increase in bf%, Cissus Drol stacked with the baseline product yielded a 7 lbs increase in weight with a 2% decrease in bf%. Based on these studies I think it is pretty accurate to take away that Cissus Drol is performing outstanding as a repartitioning agent and lean mass builder.
    Just wanted to share our findings as well.
    As far as the ALRI connection, we distribute the ALRI line as well and work closely with them. Not sure if there was any connection in the past but both companies are totally separate
  40. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.08%

I doubt that they would only license one product, imagine that conversation.

ALRI: So is there anything besides Methoxy-Trn you would like to license from us?

GL: Nope, we're going to knock off the other products you used to sell, and not give you a dime for them.

ALRI: Sure, no problem.
    Hahaha. Yeah, I was trying to ellude to that since I'm 99% certain M-TRN was licensed.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 01:20 AM
  2. Adding superdrol to the end of my cycle
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 01:18 PM
  3. Replies: 39