John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello, Generic Labz,

Ive been trying to get answers and no one from Generic Labz is answering. Do you have the email address of the manufacture of 6-bromo? If so I want to the email or maybe you can answer my questions, I mean you are claiming to be a good company coming into the bodybuilding community so if you are you should have no trouble knowing what is in your products?

First off how many mgs of 6-bromo are in Cissus Drol?

Im assuming 6-bromo contains the Alpha kind and the beta kind? What is the ratio of mgs between these two ..aka how many mgs of

1. Alpha

2. Beta

do these cause side effects, partically the Alpha kind?

are you doing logs to test for people for research or have you done any prior research

what is DVTHF and what does it do?

Id like to see the research and if the research is legit.

Both of these compounds are questionable...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hello, Generic Labz,

Ive been trying to get answers and no one from Generic Labz is answering. Do you have the email address of the manufacture of 6-bromo? If so I want to the email or maybe you can answer my questions, I mean you are claiming to be a good company coming into the bodybuilding community so if you are you should have no trouble knowing what is in your products?

Im assuming 6-bromo contains the Alpha kind and the beta kind? What is the ratio of mgs between these two ..aka how many mgs of

1. Alpha

2. Beta

are you doing logs to test for people for research or have you done any prior research

:think: Have you tried this approach with any of the other companies marketing 6-bromo? Just wondering, b/c this would be the smallest of all of the six that currently offer 6-bromo. BTW, DVTHF is likely divanilyltetrahydrofuran.

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:think: Have you tried this approach with any of the other companies marketing 6-bromo? Just wondering, b/c this would be the smallest of all of the five that currently offer 6-bromo
No. I was given two free bottles of Cissus-DRol. I have never used 6-bromo.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Okay, were you supposed to do a log? BTW, its likely that this is the exact same forumla as Hyperdrol(1st generation). Have you noticed that with the exception of H-Drol, that all of their products are liscenced from ALRI? Maybe you should try them.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WOW......a couple of your questions have some validity, but the overall negative tone of your post disturbs me. What set you off towards GL.

Maybe its just me, I could be wrong.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW......a couple of your questions have some validity, but the overall negative tone of your post disturbs me. What set you off towards GL.

yes you are wrong.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

No you're right............ If you read any of the threads started by Patrick Arnold you can find him(smeton yea)jocking PA's nuts pretty hard. I think his best bet(smeton) would be to send back the bottles (to keep from tarnishing his rep as a natural with 6-bromo use)and then make some strides in getting his own e-pinions. I'm sure his jaw has to be hurting pretty bad at this point, so I see my suggestion as a win-win for everyone.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think his best bet(smeton) would be to send back the bottles (to keep from tarnishing his rep as a natural with 6-bromo use)
I'd agree with that. I'm not near competition grade or smeton grade, but i'd like to think that someday I could be. And I think that since i'm still clean today, its probably in my own best interest to stay natural as long as i possibly can. So I can definitely understand the concern. Plus the overall nature of the "hidden" ingredients or even just hidden quantities. Take Blast Cycle for instance (the attached pic is its label). 23000mg of a mix of stuff. Could be 22995mg of sodium bicarbonate, and 5mg of all the other crap combined. No telling.

Just because a company wants to keep their formula a secret to avoid copycats doesnt mean we should accept potentially unsafe ingredients or ingredient levels in products.

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Hello, Generic Labz,

1. Alpha

2. Beta

Since you are seeking proprietary information only of use to a knock off company or someone we compete with I have to assume you are after our formulary. The answer is no, and you would not be using our products anyway or you do and want to knock them off so you want the formulary.

But, If you are not a rep of some sort, please give me your drivers license number, social security card number and post it so we can check the validity of any claims you have of not being a rep or competitor. If so I will have an NDA sent to you and you can have your lawyer go over it with you. After all you claim to be a reputable person so there should be no problem.

As to consumer rights: You are correct and our label has all required information. Not happy with it? Use one that you are happy with, this is the best suggestion we have. No doubt this will piss you off and send you on a negative posting tangent that will have no affect on our sales. Reality: We are compliant, our products work, and we are very cost effective for the consumer.

As to research on DVTHF. please type the whole name (divanillyltetrahydrofuran) into a search engine and get comfortable. There is a great deal of valid research available. This may seem smart ass to you no doubt, but we are simply applying the same logic to your request as you used in placing them.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nice post GL...

I've always like Generic Labz in that their products are always what they say and are about 50-75% of the price of whatever products they are copies of.

This thread made me laugh a bit though, thanks guys.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i know when dr d redesigned HD,he was asked how much bromo will be in the new version his reply was he couldnt reveal the amount tht was in the original HD but the new Hyperdrol has at least 2x the amount of 6bromo..easy to figure out if ylou do the math

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
If you are going all Natural, you should stay away from 6-bromo

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'll take the two unopened bottles if he nolonger wants them! I'm seeing very good results using Cissus-Drol with no negative impact! :thumbsup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No you're right............ If you read any of the threads started by Patrick Arnold you can find him(smeton yea)jocking PA's nuts pretty hard. I think his best bet(smeton) would be to send back the bottles (to keep from tarnishing his rep as a natural with 6-bromo use)and then make some strides in getting his own e-pinions. I'm sure his jaw has to be hurting pretty bad at this point, so I see my suggestion as a win-win for everyone.
That why Im asking DIRECTLY the company and in particulcar im askign for the manufacture. are you in any way related to Generic Labz slow-mun

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you are seeking proprietary information only of use to a knock off company or someone we compete with I have to assume you are after our formulary. The answer is no, and you would not be using our products anyway or you do and want to knock them off so you want the formulary.

But, If you are not a rep of some sort, please give me your drivers license number, social security card number and post it so we can check the validity of any claims you have of not being a rep or competitor. If so I will have an NDA sent to you and you can have your lawyer go over it with you. After all you claim to be a reputable person so there should be no problem.

As to consumer rights: You are correct and our label has all required information. Not happy with it? Use one that you are happy with, this is the best suggestion we have. No doubt this will piss you off and send you on a negative posting tangent that will have no affect on our sales. Reality: We are compliant, our products work, and we are very cost effective for the consumer.

As to research on DVTHF. please type the whole name (divanillyltetrahydrofuran) into a search engine and get comfortable. There is a great deal of valid research available. This may seem smart ass to you no doubt, but we are simply applying the same logic to your request as you used in placing them.
No Im not mad at all. Im glad you answered my questions. First I would like to tell YOU that i dont work for anyone or Patrick Arnold. I am just trying to be safe and SCREEN the products you are manufacturing to keep my body protected. I don't enjoy puttign substances into my body that i have NO CLUE what they are and that you dont list the entire name on the label. You not listing the entire name on the label makes me NOT trust your company. No it doesnt seem smart-ass at all , its your company and your trying to get into the bodybuilding community and Im sure you will sell certain products to certain ignorant people that dont do there research; however I DO CARE what I put into my body.

and I dotn give my social security number or driver;s licence number or even name to someone I dont know or trust. If your company is good than you should have no problem revealing the ingredients to your customers. I mean it is about Customer Service after all and your are not making this constomer happy, even if it was a test bottle. Do you see what Im saying Generic Labz

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Everyone does realize that GL is associated with ALRI right?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
maybe you should have done your research before applying to test this product.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generic Labz you have been looking at this thread and took too long to answer me. Pumping Iron, would you like the Cissus-DRol? would you be willing to pay shipping?

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
I don't enjoy puttign substances into my body that i have NO CLUE what they are and that you dont list the entire name on the label. You not listing the entire name on the label makes me NOT trust your company. No it doesnt seem smart-ass at all , its your company and your trying to get into the bodybuilding community and Im sure you will sell certain products to certain ignorant people that dont do there research; however I DO CARE what I put into my body.

If your company is good than you should have no problem revealing the ingredients to your customers. I mean it is about Customer Service after all and your are not making this constomer happy, even if it was a test bottle. Do you see what Im saying Generic Labz
There is nothing hidden bro, everything that is on the label is accurate and listed properly. I'm sorry you are having such a tough time with the whole "proprietary" thing.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I was unaware of this...where did you get this info from?

Well, by simply using my brain. Every product GL has come out with (Except Mega H) has originated with ALRI.

Prostanazol = Mega Zol
Methoxy-Trn = Mega Trn
ErgoMAx= PheraMax
Max LMG = X-Mass
Hyperdrol (Licensed by Alri to AX) was discontinued, and a long defunct Generic Labz (Who hasn't sold a product in almost a years time) Suddenly comes back to life with Cissus Drol.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i love these threads:duel:

back to everyday life now i guess......:think:

As for anyone that has used Gl, we offer great products that rival the other over priced ones. We are not new to the community at all. If you don't want to use our product, boo hoo. :yawn:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
i love these threads:duel:

back to everyday life now i guess......:think:

As for anyone that has used Gl, we offer great products that rival the other over priced ones. We are not new to the community at all. If you don't want to use our product, boo hoo. :yawn:
LOL, yeah, that was my intention with the responses I made to smeton. I think alot of people are unnecessarily jumping onto the consumer watchdog bandwagon and are coming off as real-

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, by simply using my brain. Every product GL has come out with (Except Mega H) has originated with ALRI.

Prostanazol = Mega Zol
Methoxy-Trn = Mega Trn
ErgoMAx= PheraMax
Max LMG = X-Mass
Hyperdrol (Licensed by Alri to AX) was discontinued, and a long defunct Generic Labz (Who hasn't sold a product in almost a years time) Suddenly comes back to life with Cissus Drol.
This sounds more like a conspiracy theory.

GL was licensed by ALRI to sell several of these products, but the way you sounding is that they are a smaller company owned by ALRI.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
AX did thethe same as GL both licensed alri products and sold them under there name..smart thing to do imo,they were all proven products with a following

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
AX did thethe same as GL both licensed alri products and sold them under there name..smart thing to do imo,they were all proven products with a following
Well, Why would they have to use a different name then if it was simply a Licensing agreement? And if your using a different name, why bother entirely licensing it. Just buy the Raws from China like every other clone out there.

My belief is that they are a shell company of ALRI, I could be wrong.... but I doubt it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My beleif is people need to do there research before using products. Yes that includes me and im pretty safe about what is put into my body and damn proud of it!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Well, Why would they have to use a different name then if it was simply a Licensing agreement? And if your using a different name, why bother entirely licensing it. Just buy the Raws from China like every other clone out there.

My belief is that they are a shell company of ALRI, I could be wrong.... but I doubt it.
AX had the alri logo on the back of there bottles telling people that it was licensed..generic labs as far as i know has only licensed the old hyperdrole calling it cissusdrol..the prohormones they mentioned were probably purchased the way you discribed through china and not licensed..hence the name generic labs

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know M-TRN was made by ALRI. They may have used alternative sources for their other products.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I know M-TRN was made by ALRI. They may have used alternative sources for their other products.

I doubt that they would only license one product, imagine that conversation.

ALRI: So is there anything besides Methoxy-Trn you would like to license from us?

GL: Nope, we're going to knock off the other products you used to sell, and not give you a dime for them.

ALRI: Sure, no problem.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generic Labz Im sorry, I should have done my research.

Im just going to return the bottles back to you or your companies address.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I'd like to mention I have no problem with any ALRI/GL connection. I think both are quality companies, and I'm not trying to bash the products. I have been satisfied by both companies products.

Tiki le

Tiki le

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just to give some feedback of our own. We are a wholesale distributor for retailers nationwide and carry the GL line. About 4 weeks ago, we started six different trials of Cissus Drol with volunteers around the country. We have 2 doing the CD alone, 2 that took with another anabolic optimizer as a stack and 2 that took the other anabolic optimizer alone (as a baseline study) I can just give you feedback to what we have found. On it's own, the weight increase has been a little over 4 lbs with a 1.5% decrease in bf% in four weeks. The baseline product taken alone yielded 8 lbs increase in weight with a slight increase in bf%, Cissus Drol stacked with the baseline product yielded a 7 lbs increase in weight with a 2% decrease in bf%. Based on these studies I think it is pretty accurate to take away that Cissus Drol is performing outstanding as a repartitioning agent and lean mass builder.
Just wanted to share our findings as well.
As far as the ALRI connection, we distribute the ALRI line as well and work closely with them. Not sure if there was any connection in the past but both companies are totally separate

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt that they would only license one product, imagine that conversation.

ALRI: So is there anything besides Methoxy-Trn you would like to license from us?

GL: Nope, we're going to knock off the other products you used to sell, and not give you a dime for them.

ALRI: Sure, no problem.
Hahaha. Yeah, I was trying to ellude to that since I'm 99% certain M-TRN was licensed.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Generic Labz Im sorry, I should have done my research.

Im just going to return the bottles back to you or your companies address.
Or you could send it to me I'll pay shipping =)

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
oK this thread is funny.. If ALRI owns GL...ALR is in big trouble lol... Cuz he didnt tell me lol I think you should take those bottles of cissus drol and send them to me :) Ya I am getting a little tired of the consumer watch dog deal.. I mean yes you should be aware and take things exactly as the label directs, but wanting to know the manufacturer of an ingredient??? That is out there. I mean I just bought a bottle of alli which is the first FDA approved fatburner. a dollar a pill btw whew.. Its main ingredient is orlistat and believe me there is not a whole lot of info as to wtf that is.. Glaxosmith would tell me to kiss off if I called them wanting their exact forumulary ... Just a little side note..

This sounds more like a conspiracy theory.

GL was licensed by ALRI to sell several of these products, but the way you sounding is that they are a smaller company owned by ALRI.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Hi Tiki :)
Just to give some feedback of our own. We are a wholesale distributor for retailers nationwide and carry the GL line. About 4 weeks ago, we started six different trials of Cissus Drol with volunteers around the country. We have 2 doing the CD alone, 2 that took with another anabolic optimizer as a stack and 2 that took the other anabolic optimizer alone (as a baseline study) I can just give you feedback to what we have found. On it's own, the weight increase has been a little over 4 lbs with a 1.5% decrease in bf% in four weeks. The baseline product taken alone yielded 8 lbs increase in weight with a slight increase in bf%, Cissus Drol stacked with the baseline product yielded a 7 lbs increase in weight with a 2% decrease in bf%. Based on these studies I think it is pretty accurate to take away that Cissus Drol is performing outstanding as a repartitioning agent and lean mass builder.
Just wanted to share our findings as well.
As far as the ALRI connection, we distribute the ALRI line as well and work closely with them. Not sure if there was any connection in the past but both companies are totally separate

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
oK this thread is funny.. If ALRI owns GL...ALR is in big trouble lol... Cuz he didnt tell me lol I think you should take those bottles of cissus drol and send them to me :) Ya I am getting a little tired of the consumer watch dog deal.. I mean yes you should be aware and take things exactly as the label directs, but wanting to know the manufacturer of an ingredient??? That is out there. I mean I just bought a bottle of alli which is the first FDA approved fatburner. a dollar a pill btw whew.. Its main ingredient is orlistat and believe me there is not a whole lot of info as to wtf that is.. Glaxosmith would tell me to kiss off if I called them wanting their exact forumulary ... Just a little side note..
Orlistats exact formula: (hope this uploads)

1-(3-hexyl-4-oxo-oxetan-2-yl)tridecan-2-yl 2-formylamino-4-methyl-pentanoate

Attachments

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
ok now explain it.:)
QUOTE=rockhard_4eva;892824]Orlistats exact formula: (hope this uploads)
As soon as you provide the formula for the isomer of bromo!

Nah, Im a nice guy:

Orlistat is the saturated derivative of lipstatin—a potent natural inhibitor of pancreatic lipases isolated from the bacterium Streptomyces toxytricini. However, due to simplicity and stability, orlistat rather than lipstatin was developed into an anti-obesity drug.

Orlistat works by inhibiting pancreatic lipase, an enzyme that breaks down triglycerides in the intestine. Without this enzyme, triglycerides from the diet are prevented from being hydrolyzed into absorbable free fatty acids and are excreted undigested. Only trace amounts of orlistat are absorbed systemically; the primary effect is local lipase inhibition within the GI tract after an oral dose. The primary route of elimination is through the feces.

^ Barbier P, Schneider F (1987). "Syntheses of tetrahydrolipstatin and absolute configuration of tetrahydrolipstatin and lipstatin". Helvetica Chimica Acta 70 (1): 196–202. DOI:10.1002/hlca.19870700124.
^ Pommier A, Pons M, Kocienski P (1995). "The first total synthesis of (-)-lipstatin". Journal of Organic Chemistry 60 (22): 7334–7339. DOI:10.1021/jo00127a045.

CAN I GET THE BOTTLES OF CISSUS DROL???????????????????

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Man u gave a better description of their product than they do.. I bought the entire starter kit and believe me there is nothing of that nature in it.. Good for you my friend.. I cant give you cissus.. But for all that I kick ya some JW :)

As soon as you provide the formula for the isomer of bromo!

Nah, Im a nice guy:

Orlistat is the saturated derivative of lipstatin—a potent natural inhibitor of pancreatic lipases isolated from the bacterium Streptomyces toxytricini. However, due to simplicity and stability, orlistat rather than lipstatin was developed into an anti-obesity drug.

Orlistat works by inhibiting pancreatic lipase, an enzyme that breaks down triglycerides in the intestine. Without this enzyme, triglycerides from the diet are prevented from being hydrolyzed into absorbable free fatty acids and are excreted undigested. Only trace amounts of orlistat are absorbed systemically; the primary effect is local lipase inhibition within the GI tract after an oral dose. The primary route of elimination is through the feces.

^ Barbier P, Schneider F (1987). "Syntheses of tetrahydrolipstatin and absolute configuration of tetrahydrolipstatin and lipstatin". Helvetica Chimica Acta 70 (1): 196–202. DOI:10.1002/hlca.19870700124.
^ Pommier A, Pons M, Kocienski P (1995). "The first total synthesis of (-)-lipstatin". Journal of Organic Chemistry 60 (22): 7334–7339. DOI:10.1021/jo00127a045.

CAN I GET THE BOTTLES OF CISSUS DROL???????????????????