Hyde's Cissus Drol Log

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

First off, I want to thank the folks at Generic Labz for the opportunity to test this product. I have never tried Hyperdrol (which is very similar), so I am especially looking forward to this log. I’m starting out at the manufacturers recommended dose of three caps ED, but if Generic Labz wants, I can bump it up :head:

A little about me
Current weight-186
Body Type-Mesomorph
Height-5’9
Body Fat~11%
Current Goal-Really want to get some more definition to my stomach
Goal while on Cissus Drol-I would like to add maybe 5-8 lbs of LBM. I can’t seem to hit the 200 lb mark. I usually lift about 5 times per week and I do a moderate amount of cardio also. I will be trying to make a log entry every day, but I may do every other day at first because these type of products take about two weeks to kick in on average.

Diet
My diet mainly consists of Lean beef and egg whites. I try to eat veggies usually spinach or broccoli, but I forget then I have a lot of vitamins and minerals at my disposal. I drink on average of 1-2 gallons of water per day.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

OK, today way chest and shoulders day. Nothing much to report yet. I felt a little more pump during the day, but not much. Workout wasn't anything out of the ordinary. No change in libido yet.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 and 5

Had a pretty good back workout yesterday and I felt a little stronger, but I can't tell yet if it was the Cissus Drol or if I was just feeling good that day.

Notes:
Strength-up a little
Sleep-not sleeping too well
Libido-no change
pumps-nothing to report
size difference-not yet