Generic Labz Testers for Cissus-Drol

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
We are going to take a few more testers for Cissus-Drol, if interested please send an email to [email protected] and we will get you the info.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Email sent today:

Looking forward to more good things coming from GL.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Email sent. Curious if there's any tester criteria you guys are looking for.

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
We have all the testers needed now for this first round. Thank you and look forward to the logs.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
do you know the amount of 6 bromo in a serving?

djl

Awards
  • Established
We are going to take a few more testers for Cissus-Drol, if interested please send an email to [email protected] and we will get you the info.
Got my bottles in the mail today, quickly done, thanks!

I'm SO psyched to get started on this!

Follow label dosing instructions, or is dosage you want logged weight-dependant? I read where a couple of guys bumped up to 4, but wanted to log this in a manner that works for you.

You'll get honest feedback, regardless of the dosage you state :)

I plan on starting Monday. This weekend will be spent planning out the rest of the diet and buying groceries.

Any other instructions?

Thanks again!

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Got my bottles in the mail today, quickly done, thanks!

I'm SO psyched to get started on this!

Follow label dosing instructions, or is dosage you want logged weight-dependant? I read where a couple of guys bumped up to 4, but wanted to log this in a manner that works for you.

You'll get honest feedback, regardless of the dosage you state :)

I plan on starting Monday. This weekend will be spent planning out the rest of the diet and buying groceries.

Any other instructions?

Thanks again!
Please start out with recommended dosage and we will see how it goes over the first week or so. What is your weight at right now?

djl

Awards
  • Established
Any particular timing involved in taking a dose? Such as: With high fat meals, or 30 minutes prior to a meal on an empty stomach, or an hour before a workout?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking 4 in the AM and 4 in the PM with food. I have noticed a decrease in water retention, a higher libido, and a much tighter look especially in the abdominal region. Overall, a great product to help naturally push your body to the next level.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been taking 4 in the AM and 4 in the PM with food. I have noticed a decrease in water retention, a higher libido, and a much tighter look especially in the abdominal region. Overall, a great product to help naturally push your body to the next level.
NOOO please dotn say higher libido Im taking a product thats causing my libido to be higher than im used to and quite frankly, I dont like products that make my libido where I get turned on by the drop of a hat..you know what I mean.Got mine in the mail today. Im glad its a natural way to push your body. Looks like a winner. Is there a write-up on DVTHF and 6-Bromodione? and possibly the synergy of these products? any research that Generic Labs has on these products? Can you post it, if there is?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6-bromodione is an AI correct?

heres the writeup

6-Bromodione: There are two types of estrogen aromatase inhibitors and application of only one leaves the other pathway open for feminizing potential.

1) 6 alpha-Bromodione is a competitive inhibitor of aromatase enzymes. Basically this means it works by way of binding to the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme resulting in prevention of interaction with other steroids that aromatize like testosterone and the rest of our favorite male androgens. This is great for rapid binding and short term aromatase control, but unfortunately a competitive inhibitor will eventually let go of the enzyme and allow it to do feminizing things to manly hormones. So, only half of the job is done, but it has its important role as well.

2) 6 beta-Bromodione is a mechanism-based irreversible inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. An irreversible aromatase inhibitor is also referred to as a suicide inhibitor. It’s pretty cool in that it acts similar to a competitive inhibitor in the way it binds, but like a pissed-off ex-girlfriend, it is both highly selective and it will not let go until death do they part.

Together the two analogs in 6-Bromodione make sure that estrogen is under control, and many would assume that less estrogen means the prolactin would be under control as well. Often, once prolactin increases are stimulated, shutting it back down takes some extra effort and a protracted period of time.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
The Libido part is very interesting! I was worried about that because I tried Rebound Reloaded and it has a bromo in it and it killed my libdo hard. Im not sure how much bromo was in RR though. I notice that Cissus Drol has two kinds of bromo in it as stated above. I got mine in the mail as well and I can't wait to start.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
do we know the dose of bromo in a regular serving daily of 3 capsules?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah Nolvdex XT killed my Libido and I shreeded on it. Never again! Im also interetsed in finding more reesarch and or lookign at reviews. NOv XT did NOt have 6-bro in it , i think, and it did kill my sex drive.

Im interested in how much estrogen it lowers. My hormones are in check and I cant go much lower estrogen than now. As you probally already know it is required for males to have a certain amount of estrogen and Im not willing to take a chance as I once did and got negative effects. Thats why I ask for Research...real world testing

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are two kinds of 6-Bromodione. I think the ingredients should list.which kind is listed in Cissus DROL?

other 6alpha halogenated androstenes (6alpha fluoro, 6alpha chloro) have anabolic androgenic activity.

I strongly suspect the 6alpha bromo would too, since in the the 4-halo series of testosterones all 3 halogen substitutions are effective

so you would want to stay away from 6alpha-bromoandrostenedione if your goal is HPTA recovery

however, the beta isomers appear pretty weak as androgens

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
There are two kinds of 6-Bromodione. I think the ingredients should list.which kind is listed in Cissus DROL?

other 6alpha halogenated androstenes (6alpha fluoro, 6alpha chloro) have anabolic androgenic activity.

I strongly suspect the 6alpha bromo would too, since in the the 4-halo series of testosterones all 3 halogen substitutions are effective

so you would want to stay away from 6alpha-bromoandrostenedione if your goal is HPTA recovery

however, the beta isomers appear pretty weak as androgens
So, it's not the same Bromo that in Rebound Reloaded?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

I'm taking 6 caps per day at a body weight of 233ish. I've noticed nothing negative or positive on my libido. My mood has been good, no acne and my joints feel great. Personally, I think I look a little leaner but my strenght is going up. Just under two weeks into this but I like it thus far.

CagedCombat

Awards
Got my Cissus-Drol in the mail on Monday, just wanted to say thanks to GL. Will be starting my cycle and log today.

Thanks!!

Josh

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello Everyone-

I'm taking 6 caps per day at a body weight of 233ish. I've noticed nothing negative or positive on my libido. My mood has been good, no acne and my joints feel great. Personally, I think I look a little leaner but my strenght is going up. Just under two weeks into this but I like it thus far.
Good to hear can you keep updating?

djl

Awards
  • Established
Any good articles/links on how to easily/painlessly format posts so that the log will be readable, and easily entered?

Thanks!