started Cissus-Drol

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to update everyone that I have started taking Cissus-Drol yesterday and will keep updates going here. Can't say anything yet except that the lables look great and the future products coming out are going to please everyone's bodies and wallets:drunk:

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Good luck! It certainly looks like a solid product and I hope I have an opportunity to try it myself.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. I've always been a little weary of cissus and the length of time it takes to get great benifits from it. It will be good to hear some results from you.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my joints actually crack more when i take cissus, its quite weird.

CISSUS-Drol: Serious Support For Lean Muscle Gains
CISSUS-Drol provides serious support for lean muscle mass gains by helping your body Increase Natural Testosterone, Decrease Estrogen, Increase FREE Testosterone, Support Joint and Connective Tissue Health and Decrease Body Fat.

CISSUS-Drol Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 cap
Serving Per Container 90
Growth Support Complex 375 mg
Ketosterones Extract from Cissus Quadranglaris, DVTHF, Forsklin Extracts, 6-Bromodione

CISSUS-Drol Suggested Use
Take 1 cap 3 times daily

grexx nice to see you are still here! is this the only thing in production at GL?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PistonPump,

I think you will be very pleased with our products coming out on the horizon.....Very, very pleased:study:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PistonPump,

I think you will be very pleased with our products coming out on the horizon.....Very, very pleased:study:
ahhhhh man....oh no you di int!

now you got me wondering...:think:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like a good addition to a pulse cycle.

Pimp C

Awards
when will your epistane/havoc copy be available?

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to update everyone that I have started taking Cissus-Drol yesterday and will keep updates going here. Can't say anything yet except that the lables look great and the future products coming out are going to please everyone's bodies and wallets:drunk:
any updates big guy?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
if GL really making a havoc/epistane clone??? i thought they were done with ph's

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
give GL some time and I am quite sure you will be happy with the product line:woohoo:

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when GL gives me the green light and will be happy to inform you guys:dance:

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Just an update.....

Libido is absolutely through the roof!! I purposely stopped it for 3-4 days and re started to see what happened and sure enough, libido went right back up!!

Also, very noticeable body fat reduction in the abdominal area and tighter pumps in the gym!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I wanna see a 11-oxo/3-ad clone a nice high dose one for a decent price.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
grexx, what contest are you prepping for?