Mega-H Mega-Trn cycle progress

E-Swift25

Awards
I've been on 6mg mega-trn, 50mg mega-h (halo) for about 2 weeks. In the past few workouts, I've really started to feel it. Pumps today, back/bi's, were sick. I've used mega-trn before with success. I'm interested to see what it can do with mega-h. I'm going to do chest tomorrow and I can better gauge how much my bench has gonw up. My weight has went from 198lbs to 205. I also seem somewhat leaner. I'd estimate my bf is around 8%.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
I've been on 6mg mega-trn, 50mg mega-h (halo) for about 2 weeks. In the past few workouts, I've really started to feel it. Pumps today, back/bi's, were sick. I've used mega-trn before with success. I'm interested to see what it can do with mega-h. I'm going to do chest tomorrow and I can better gauge how much my bench has gonw up. My weight has went from 198lbs to 205. I also seem somewhat leaner. I'd estimate my bf is around 8%.
Awesome :) Definitely keep this updated if you don't mind as I, and I'm sure many others, are very interested in your progress.

How's your sex drive with the trn in the mix? I've heard halo makes it insane.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I know this is an old post, but how did this stack work out for you?

E-Swift25

Awards
Great results. I don't remember what exacts my gains were. I think I stayed around 205lbs, but my body fat definitely dropped. Strength was up a ton. This cycle was pretty darn close to the illegal anabolics I've used before.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How was the libido?

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting.. I used 6mg of Mega-Trn and 50mg of HMAX 1.0 for 4 weeks and didnt see anything. I'm pretty sure the HMAX was bunk as other users have said the samething, but I thought I would have atleast seen something from the Mega-Trn. Maybe your results are coming soley from the Mega-H? What kind of sides have you noticed?

E-Swift25

Awards
I've run mega-trn solo and have gotten good results. Libido has been great.