Another new guy... quick question

jasonc1213

Awards
Hi. I'm a 25 y/o male, 168lbs 6% BF. I just did a 3 week "cycle" of the Mass Tabs by IDS and now I'm taking some liver support and 6-oxo for post cycle. I was going to taper off the 6-oxo, take 2 weeks off and then start a GL stack. I bought some X-Mass and Pheramax for my next cycle. When do you guys think is a good time to start the X-Mass/Pheramax stack? I have some nolva on hand since this a lot more serious of a stack. I also ordered some ZMA and Cycle Support for the PCT. Any information would be appreciated. :)

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Time on + post cycle therapy = minimum time off... so if you had 3 weeks on and 3 weeks of post cycle therapy take 6 weeks off. Also you should take cycle support a week before, during, and in PCT for the next cycle. If you only have enough ZMA for pct thats fine.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my personal opinion but I believe you should be giving your body time to recover from both being on cycle and pct. You're using supps to change your body's state. I wouldn't suggest a cycle/pct/cycle/pct approach unless you're very knowledgable on all aspects of your body and the drugs you're taking.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Generally you should wait about 2 months no matter what! Also if you're prone to prostate/testicular/penile/urethral cancer, you might not want to take any more PH's, PS's, or AAS's for a good forever.

jasonc1213

Awards
are you sure 2 months will be necessary? from what I've read IDS mass tabs are like 15mg SD or some weak version of it and I took one a day for 3 weeks. I'm up for getting bloodwork and such, but I was hoping to do the x-mass/phera stack as soon as I can without ill effects because it'll actually give me results. Thanks for all of the replies!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Get the bloodwork and if all is okay then I suppose you can go into another cycle but I'd give my body time to get used to the extra mass before jumping into another cycle.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
So what were your results with the cycle of mass tabs and why did you only do 3 weeks?