New Guy

trinhard

Awards
Hello all! I just signed up. I am 33 years old 194 at 7 to 8% BF. I have been lifting hard (serious) for about 6 years. I have had slow gains in size, but my strength has gone up and up. Bench 315lbs for 5 reps, deadlift 405 lbs for 4 reps and squat 405 for 10 reps. I was doing it all on my own up in till now. I have just ordered X-Mass and this will be my first time with this type of Supp. I have gone through this site and I have seen a bunch of posts on this topic. I have only one question. What is the best PCT to take for a cycle of X-Mass. I have seen 6oxo, Nolva, Trib, but which is the best. Now that I have read through all of the posts I am thinking I will stack X-mass with phera-max for 4 weeks. I know all of you have heard this over and over so sorry. Just trying to make some smart moves. Thanks

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
whatever you do, research up one side then down the other, plan and pre purchase an effective post cycle, as with phera max you will need one. Rule # 1 always click "search" in the board toolbar enter your query and surf it up, and do your best to answer your own questions. This will gain you respect from the other member (hopefully), and secondly welcome.

MANDINGO

Awards
6-oxo and lots of it works for me. I also like to run trib (Nitrix is good) through the cycle as well as post. Not like you can take too much of it ever. And remember to up those calories and drink more water than you think.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
6-oxo and lots of it works for me. I also like to run trib (Nitrix is good) through the cycle as well as post. Not like you can take too much of it ever. And remember to up those calories and drink more water than you think.
I would highly recommend using a SERM in pct in addition to a estrogen inhibiter (Inhibit E, Rebound Reloaded, etc)+ a cortisol blocker (Reduce XT, Lean Xtreme, etc) and maybe some libido enhancer such as Maca, Fenu, etc.

You'll find a lot of pct recommendations and examples in the Post Cycle section of the forum.

trinhard

Awards
A big thanks to all of you for your help. I will keep you all posted on this cycle.