Phera + Zol = ???

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Trying to line up my cycle for christmas break. Have used 1-AD and 1-test before. Last christmas was superdrol, 20lbs yeah yeah! Have to add that my lifting schedule during christmas break moves to 2-a-days. Then beginning of summer was superdrol and what I had left of 1-AD. Have some superdrol left but was looking for something different. I have heard great things about Phera. And know that Zol on its own has been okay, but when stacking Zol is a great addition. I was also going to order enough Zol to run a cycle of SD and Zol in the summer.

week 1: phera 15mg, zol 150mg
week 2: phera 15mg or 30mg depending on rxn, zol 200mg
week 3: phera 30mg (maybe 45mg if i bump to 30mg in week 2), 250mg zol

then three weeks of PCT

I have also considered reversing the dosing of Zol starting it high and dropping it each week as the Phera increased. Or keeping it at 200mg throughout.

I know its only three weeks but usually my gains have slowed in the 4th week and dont need the extra stress on my body.
What you guys think any input is welcomed.
Also is there much progesterone associated with Phera?

Now that I am sitting here thinking what about:
week 1: SD 10mg, phera 15mg, zol 200mg
week 2: SD 20mg, phera 15mg, zol 200mg
week 3: SD 10mg, phera 30mg, zol 200mg

Was just a random thought. Still unsure about the zol dosing. I know I have seen logs where people run SD then phera. Before you guys say, yes i know it is 2 methyls but at low doses. I have used 30mg SD max on second cycle.
Give me some feedback boyz.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
No Zol isnt a methyl. I was talking about SD and Phera when I spoke of two methyls. Sorry for confusion.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Trying to line up my cycle for christmas break. Have used 1-AD and 1-test before. Last christmas was superdrol, 20lbs yeah yeah! Have to add that my lifting schedule during christmas break moves to 2-a-days. Then beginning of summer was superdrol and what I had left of 1-AD. Have some superdrol left but was looking for something different. I have heard great things about Phera. And know that Zol on its own has been okay, but when stacking Zol is a great addition. I was also going to order enough Zol to run a cycle of superdrol and Zol in the summer.

week 1: phera 15mg, zol 150mg
week 2: phera 15mg or 30mg depending on rxn, zol 200mg
week 3: phera 30mg (maybe 45mg if i bump to 30mg in week 2), 250mg zol

then three weeks of post cycle therapy

I have also considered reversing the dosing of Zol starting it high and dropping it each week as the Phera increased. Or keeping it at 200mg throughout.

I know its only three weeks but usually my gains have slowed in the 4th week and dont need the extra stress on my body.
What you guys think any input is welcomed.
Also is there much progesterone associated with Phera?

Now that I am sitting here thinking what about:
week 1: superdrol 10mg, phera 15mg, zol 200mg
week 2: SD 20mg, phera 15mg, zol 200mg
week 3: SD 10mg, phera 30mg, zol 200mg

Was just a random thought. Still unsure about the zol dosing. I know I have seen logs where people run SD then phera. Before you guys say, yes i know it is 2 methyls but at low doses. I have used 30mg SD max on second cycle.
Give me some feedback boyz.
you gonna need some really decent liver support and drink a ton of water running sdrol and pp together, imo

i'd go with the pp and zol stack but i'd probably run the pp at highest mg on week 2 and then drop down to 15 mg on week 3

sorta like a peak then taper effect

just my 2 cents worth

good luck either way

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was pretty much leaning toward the Phera Zol stack, but why would you taper?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
phera and super simultaneously is a nasty mix. Running phera with a low dose of super right now, and am not going to run it ever again.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, was just a thought. Was wondering how it would workout. Any ideas on what I should do with the Zol. Keep it at 200mg, increase it each week or decrease it as the phera increases?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, was just a thought. Was wondering how it would workout. Any ideas on what I should do with the Zol. Keep it at 200mg, increase it each week or decrease it as the phera increases?

As far as the Zol goes, most will say run it longer to get the maximized effect. your dosing seems fine though.

I personally would do something like this with those 3 compounds:
1 Phera 10
2 Phera 20/ Zol 100
3 Phera 30/ Zol 100
4 Phera 20/ SD 10/ Zol 150
5 SD 10/ Zol 150
6 SD 10/ Zol 200

But thats my personal oppinion.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Oh and those doses also really depend on how you react to the compounds. You might need less than what i wrote.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
As far as the Zol goes, most will say run it longer to get the maximized effect. your dosing seems fine though.

I personally would do something like this with those 3 compounds:
1 Phera 10
2 Phera 20/ Zol 100
3 Phera 30/ Zol 100
4 Phera 20/ superdrol 10/ Zol 150
5 SD 10/ Zol 150
6 SD 10/ Zol 200

But thats my personal oppinion.
I like that stack. Only thing I would change is starting with 150mg of Zol and increase to 200 or 250mg and bump the SD to 20mg in week 5 and possibly increase to 30mg week 6. Depends on your personal reaction to the compounds though.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking...why not run a Phera/TRN/ZOL stack?

Maybe something like:

wk1: 20mg Phera/4mg TRN/150mg ZOL
wk2: 30mg Phera/4mg TRN/150mg ZOL
wk3: 30mg Phera/6mg TRN/200mg ZOL
wk4: 30mg Phera/6mg TRN/250mg ZOL

Dosages can be changed to suit your needs.

ij_rizzo

Awards
I was just thinking...why not run a Phera/TRN/ZOL stack?

Maybe something like:

wk1: 20mg Phera/4mg TRN/150mg ZOL
wk2: 30mg Phera/4mg TRN/150mg ZOL
wk3: 30mg Phera/6mg TRN/200mg ZOL
wk4: 30mg Phera/6mg TRN/250mg ZOL

Dosages can be changed to suit your needs.
i was thinking about running this exact stack (doses and all) starting in about 3 weeks.

i was at first considering 3 weeks of phera, 1 week of phera/TRN together, and then 3 weeks of TRN, with ZOL throughout.... do you think that would be more or less beneficial than running it for 4 weeks the way you detailed above? Or would it really not make a difference?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Care to elaborate?

1) The stack is terrible for you liver/lipid profiles (even more so than running either of them solo, and at a higher dosage). I have no bloodwork to speak for myself, but data is out there.

2) Blood pressure through the roof. Back/shin pumps from hell.

3) Gave me post-cycle gyno.

4) Gains:Risk ratio is just too high, IMO. I gained about 8-10 lbs, but have gained that much on less harsh cycles as well.