Xmass+Superdrol then mega trn +methoxy tst???

Nomad71

Awards
I am new to this site and stuff. I have gotten good results from using all the generic labs stuff. I did 2 or three cycles 4 yours ago when andro was legal. I have done 2 in last 6 monhts. I finally just figured out how to keep all my gains during post cycle therapy adn actually get a bit stronger and at a reasonable price. I have some superdrol along with generic labz plus methoxy tst from bioscience. I am trying to put together a great 8 week stack with out killing myself.

2 questions...

1) Need feedback on this Bulking Cycle/Stack

(RD=Max Recommended Dosage with stepping up and down first and last week))

xmass 1-8 (RD)
superdrol 1-4 (RD)
Phermax 5-8 (RD)
megatrn+methoxy TST 5-8 (morning and night)

Using some saw palamentos, perfect cycle and lots of milk thistel non stop, 1.5 - 2 gallons of water a day

2) Second question is: How many cycles can a person go through before it does not work anymore or it just hurts or damages yaa?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I am new to this site and stuff. I have gotten good results from using all the generic labs stuff. I did 2 or three cycles 4 yours ago when andro was legal. I have done 2 in last 6 monhts. I finally just figured out how to keep all my gains during post cycle therapy adn actually get a bit stronger and at a reasonable price. I have some superdrol along with generic labz plus methoxy tst from bioscience. I am trying to put together a great 8 week stack with out killing myself.

2 questions...

1) Need feedback on this Bulking Cycle/Stack

(RD=Max Recommended Dosage with stepping up and down first and last week))

xmass 1-8 (RD)
superdrol 1-4 (RD)
Phermax 5-8 (RD)
megatrn+methoxy TST 5-8 (morning and night)

Using some saw palamentos, perfect cycle and lots of milk thistel non stop, 1.5 - 2 gallons of water a day

2) Second question is: How many cycles can a person go through before it does not work anymore or it just hurts or damages yaa? I have 30 months worth of cycling on PH's(8 weeks on 6 weeks off) and I plan on being dam big. IS this possible on PH alone. THe other thing is how many bulking cycles do you do before a cutting or do you only do cutting cycles for summertime or a contest???
Honestly I think you'd be fine just using the SD and Xmass for 1 cycle or possibly start the cycle on Phera then lead into the SD Xmass stack...You could run the TRN-TST cycle later.

I would recommend picking up some Cycle Support from AI for on cycle and post cycle usage.

As far as the 2nd question...I think the amount one could cycle and effectiveness of each successive cycle would be dependent on the individual as we are not all the same. Some are non-responders to some compounds and others grow like a weed on it. Of course the common theory is you can expect each successive cycle to not be as intense as the previous especially if they're back to back cycles of the same compound.

Nomad71

Awards
Thanks for the reply Dagecko. I see what your saying and that makes sense I just didnt see it. My mistake was investing in to much of one quanitty and type of product. Burn out will occur a tolerance will slowly build to the point of almost becomming a nonresponder with back t back cycles of the same compound.

Thats cool I just did a cycle of x-mass,zol, trn and Megah. Time to change the cycle plan to superdrol and pheramax nad maybe some methoxy&trn if I decide to go 8 weeks if not just do SD and phera. Any other tips on oncycle support please add this post.