Phera/X-Mass/TST

ub6ib91

Awards
I am over the age to use pro hormones and this wont be my first cycle. I have built a good base and was looking at running this cycle. I am only unsure about the tst. Will it be alright to keep it in there like this? Does anybody have any opinions.

Week 1-X-Mass 80mg---TST 4mg---
Week 2-X-Mass 80mg---TST 6mg---
Week 3-X-Mass 80mg---TST 6mg---
Week 4-X-Mass 80mg---TST 6mg---Phera 20mg
Week 5-X-Mass 80mg--------------Phera 20mg
Week 6-X-Mass 120mg-------------Phera 20mg

Supports- AI Cycle Support. Plus extra Nac, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry, COQ10, RYR, Relesterol, Saw Palmetto, Vitex

Post Cycle- Tamoxifen Citrate, Clomid (if needed), ZMA, Trib.

What do you guys think? Thanks a lot for all help, i have been trying to plan this out for months, so thanks for any help people could offer, its greatly appreciated!

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
I am over the age to use pro hormones and this wont be my first cycle. I have built a good base and was looking at running this cycle. I am only unsure about the tst. Will it be alright to keep it in there like this? Does anybody have any opinions.

Supports- AI Cycle Support. Plus extra Nac, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry, COQ10, RYR, Relesterol, Saw Palmetto, Vitex

What do you guys think? Thanks a lot for all help, i have been trying to plan this out for months, so thanks for any help people could offer, its greatly appreciated!
i think that u going to be packing some serious muscle by the end of it all, be prepared for a bit of bloat so keep the sodium levels down and drink plenty of water and eat plenty clean food

good luck

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established

You are going to suppress your natural testostrone by week 5 and you will need the TST in week 5 and 6, which seems to work like a long lasting 4AD. X-mass is highly suppressive. You might get away without the TST in weeks 1 and 2, but probably want it then too.

ub6ib91

Awards
You are going to suppress your natural testostrone by week 5 and you will need the TST in week 5 and 6, which seems to work like a long lasting 4AD. X-mass is highly suppressive. You might get away without the TST in weeks 1 and 2, but probably want it then too.

So are u saying it would be better to run the cycle like this,

Week 1-X-Mass 80mg-----------------------------------
Week 2-X-Mass 80mg-----------------------------------
Week 3-X-Mass 80mg-----MethoxyTST 4mg-------------
Week 4-X-Mass 80mg-----MethoxyTST 6mg--Phera 20mg
Week 5-X-Mass 80mg-----MethoxyTST 6mg--Phera 20mg
Week 6-X-Mass 120mg----MethoxyTST 8mg--Phera 20mg